Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) (1556 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Timbi: 5:18am On Aug 12, 2016
A 32-year-old businessman, Ezekiel Igbokwe, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing his wife’s lover, Victor Olatundun.

Igbokwe was said to have killed Olatundun after he caught him having sex with his wife at their matrimonial home.

The suspect allegedly committed the offence at about 12am at Peace Lodge on Itura Street, Awa Ijebu, Ijebu-North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The suspect, who committed the crime on Wednesday, July 27, was arrested by the police the following day.

Igbokwe and his 28-year-old wife were among the 23 suspects paraded at the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Thursday, for various offences ranging from murder to illegal possession of firearms and ammunition.

Igbokwe, who said he was a businessman, explained that he had returned from his trip to Onitsha and met Victor on top of his wife on their matrimonial bed.

He said he picked a machete in the toilet and cut the victim in the neck and hand.

Olatundun reportedly died on the way to the hospital.

Igbokwe, who deals in electronics, said he was born in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.

He said, “I travelled to Onitsha on July 25, and when I came back on July 27, I met a man inside my room making love to my wife. Then we started fighting. The man was stronger than me. When I saw he could overpower me, I got a cutlass in my toilet and dealt him blows in the hand and neck. On the way to the hospital, the fuel in the car finished and he died.”

Igbokwe said he committed the crime due to anger, adding that he never meant to kill the victim.

He claimed that he had never met Olatundun before, saying he also never suspected that his wife was having an extra-marital affair with anyone.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Igbokwe and his wife, Juliet, have three children aged nine, seven and five.

Juliet, who sobbed intermittently, said her alleged lover had been pressurising her for a relationship for some time.

She explained that she had always told him she was married, but the victim never gave up until he ended up at their matrimonial home on that night.

Juliet, who said she sold snuff, said Victor was her supplier and he pestered her for six months before she finally gave in.

She said she suspected that the deceased used a charm on her, as she could not explain how it all happened.

She said, “He had been disturbing me that he wanted to marry me, but I said I was married.

“On the day of the incident, I really can’t say if he used a charm on me. All I know is that he called me that he wanted to see me and I told him not to come; he knew my house and when he came, I didn’t know what happened.

“He used to come and deliver snuff to me in the house. On the day of the incident, he told me he was coming from somewhere and that it was already late. He wanted to sleep in our place till the next day. He didn’t know that my husband was away. He tried to sleep with me, but later he didn’t.”

Juliet, who claimed that she got married to her husband in 2005, said the husband did not take good care of her and the children.

She said their marriage had been turbulent and fraught with fights and quarrels.

The mother of three said each time there was a fight, her husband would leave the house for months.

http://punchng.com/man-murders-wifes-lover-matrimonial-bed/

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by HungerBAD: 5:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Damn.

Victor Victor,and the rest of the Victor's in the World,I hope you guys are learning from this. Comot eyes for another man wife.

Woman with 3 kids?woman wey 3 children don pass there comot?this guy must like used tires.

Mr Igbokwe,you have no right to take another person's life,over infidelity on the part of your wife.

99% of all the private wattsapp groups,and the different ones on Facebook are filled with married women wanting to mingle. Why they got married the first time,is still a mystery.

Modern married women and faithfulness,is like Fayose and Aisha Buhari,they do not mix.

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Agborman(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Timbi:
A 32-year-old businessman, Ezekiel Igbokwe, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing his wife’s lover, Victor Olatundun.

Igbokwe was said to have killed Olatundun after he caught him having sex with his wife at their matrimonial home.

The suspect allegedly committed the offence at about 12am at Peace Lodge on Itura Street, Awa Ijebu, Ijebu-North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The suspect, who committed the crime on Wednesday, July 27, was arrested by the police the following day.

Igbokwe and his 28-year-old wife were among the 23 suspects paraded at the Ogun State Police Command headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta, on Thursday, for various offences ranging from murder to illegal possession of firearms and ammunition.

Igbokwe, who said he was a businessman, explained that he had returned from his trip to Onitsha and met Victor on top of his wife on their matrimonial bed.

He said he picked a machete in the toilet and cut the victim in the neck and hand.

Olatundun reportedly died on the way to the hospital.

Igbokwe, who deals in electronics, said he was born in Ago Iwoye, Ogun State.

He said, “I travelled to Onitsha on July 25, and when I came back on July 27, I met a man inside my room making love to my wife. Then we started fighting. The man was stronger than me. When I saw he could overpower me, I got a cutlass in my toilet and dealt him blows in the hand and neck. On the way to the hospital, the fuel in the car finished and he died.”

Igbokwe said he committed the crime due to anger, adding that he never meant to kill the victim.

He claimed that he had never met Olatundun before, saying he also never suspected that his wife was having an extra-marital affair with anyone.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Igbokwe and his wife, Juliet, have three children aged nine, seven and five.

Juliet, who sobbed intermittently, said her alleged lover had been pressurising her for a relationship for some time.

She explained that she had always told him she was married, but the victim never gave up until he ended up at their matrimonial home on that night.

Juliet, who said she sold snuff, said Victor was her supplier and he pestered her for six months before she finally gave in.

She said she suspected that the deceased used a charm on her, as she could not explain how it all happened.

She said, “He had been disturbing me that he wanted to marry me, but I said I was married.

“On the day of the incident, I really can’t say if he used a charm on me. All I know is that he called me that he wanted to see me and I told him not to come; he knew my house and when he came, I didn’t know what happened.

“He used to come and deliver snuff to me in the house. On the day of the incident, he told me he was coming from somewhere and that it was already late. He wanted to sleep in our place till the next day. He didn’t know that my husband was away. He tried to sleep with me, but later he didn’t.”

Juliet, who claimed that she got married to her husband in 2005, said the husband did not take good care of her and the children.

She said their marriage had been turbulent and fraught with fights and quarrels.

The mother of three said each time there was a fight, her husband would leave the house for months.

http://punchng.com/man-murders-wifes-lover-matrimonial-bed/
Charm ke!!
Well,FTC.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Luckyk(f): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Charm ko spell ni... Hmm. First grade lier
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Timbi: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2016
That charm must be very potent (gidi gan).

The lover who was killed has little or no blame at all, as the woman still looks fresh and inviting after 3 kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by eleko1: 5:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Tht woman is a Pathetic liar sad. Wic useless charm is she talking about undecided? Ur hubby nor take care of u and u invited Ur lover for a sizzling romp cos the coast was clear.As for the dead,What he like eating,killed him.Dey Shud release dat IPob guy ASAP sad.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Anoruo(m): 5:35am On Aug 12, 2016
Bad
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by KELVINXY: 5:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Juliet, who claimed that she got married to her husband in 2005, said the husband did not take good care of her and the children.She said their marriage had been turbulent and fraught with fights and quarrels.The mother of three said each time there was a fight, her husband would leave the house for months.

imagine
I kinda expected such lame lamentation

I put it to u woman
it was these same extra marital affair(s) that made the marriage seem not to be working till the D-day

Now see what you made a hard-working man do!! angry

Ps: lucky for you am only an Engr. And not a judge,
believe me u would have taken the man's place or probably both will serve the same judgement sad
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Timbi: 5:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Agborman:

Charm ke!!
Well,FTC.
STC please.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by delishpot: 5:52am On Aug 12, 2016
So what did they arrest the wife for? Naija police sha. Arrest is the medicine for any mater brought to them . *Man kills a man? Arrest him and his wife.
*Woman kills lover to hide her cheating ass? Arrest her and her husband and kids assif possible arrest her parents.
*Two people fight over a lover? Arrest them and the lover they are fighting over and if the lover happens to have a new love interest apart from the two fighters..... Arrest him/her too just arrest anyone close by with the tag LOVER they are all guilty
*Girl drinks poison because she was dumped? Arrest the boyfriend who dumped her
*Man kills neighbour over fowl? Arrest the killer, the fowl and the fowl seller.
*Friend kill friend over suya? Arrest killer and everybody that bought suya that day and the suya seller and even arrest the suya.
*man evades arrest? No problem just arrest his pregnant wife, his aged parents, his kids and even his neighbours.
Just arrest any and every.
Am I missing by something though?

2 Likes

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Badgers14: 5:52am On Aug 12, 2016
So after name bashing here on nairaland and else where, a fella from the west climbed the toto of a mother of 3 from the east grin grin

Umunne, unu ahuna ihe ukwu na eme grin grin

NCAN south west division after seeing the name of the lover be like...

Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by delzbaba(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Hope he can get a good lawyer that can proove provocation..
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by mazimee(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2016
To the Wife.
You lead him on, there is no way the Olatunde guy would have gathered liver enter a married woman's home to bleep her if the woman didn't lead him on. I blame you for disrespecting your husband and your marital vows . He only went for a business trip and not the great beyond which means he was going to come back anytime. Why would you act like he wasn't going to come back

To late Victor
It still remains a puzzle I will never understand why a young man would want to have a relationship with a married Woman with three kids With single young women scattered all over the country looking for who e go be him and them, you still made a married woman with 3 kids your priority. What were you smoking? I reject this kine konji, and send it to sambisa forest Where it will have no peace.
You didn't mind chasing a married woman Into her matrimonial home against all odds . I feel no pity for you , shebi you be Victor? You have won yourself a pussy and a death sentence.
what a disgraceful manner to meet the mother earth.

To husband
I know it hurts, I hurts very much when someone you trusted cheats on you which explains why you acted the way you did. But i tell you that you over reacted. Why fight a man over a woman that choose him over you ?
She obviously don't respect you, why should you fight for someone that isn't Into you only to fight your way into more troubles? You killed for a woman that choose someone over you
That is very silly of you. It doesn't worth it.
What happened to walking your separate ways?
It is and will always be more honorary than fighting to keep what does not exist.
I only pity the children, poor children.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 12, 2016
see their face
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Nusaf: 6:07am On Aug 12, 2016
This early morning, look at the kind of news already trickling in from there but they won't see this one, rather it is one Adamu in Kano they are interested in. Meanwhile, the day is just breaking.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by Flexherbal(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2016
See where following another man's wife has landed Mr. Victor.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by tyson99(m): 6:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Oga ooo next town to my hometown that is barbaric
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by SolexxBarry(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2016
See what she made an innocent and hardworking man do,pray he gets a good lawyer tho
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by ironheart(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Two statement i find difficult to reconcile. Charm and my husband do not take care of me . From all these, i can tell the husband knew about the affair and planned it. Like i always say. A man will always know when his woman is cheating.
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by hungryboy(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Chai,
Na wetin dem dey call double wahala for dead body be dis
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by hungryboy(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2016
But our police mumu too sha,
Why did the even arrest the wife sef,

Or
Is it now a crime to Bleep another dick apart from your husband's?
Abeg, the should release that woman asap, so that she can go and take care of her kids
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:09am On Aug 12, 2016
See how toto don send man go grave and toto again wan send another man go jail... May God deliver Men from cursed toto
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by gwmlogistic: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2016
Tragic
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by westlius(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2016
what offense did d woman commit ?
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by NameChecker: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
As Usual, I came to check name grin

Victor Olatundun shocked

Glorious Exit Though grin
Re: Man Murders Wife’s Lover On Matrimonial Bed (pic) by blazetitov: 11:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Crazy.

Silly excuse by the unfaithful wife. But Victor called death on himself. Why sleep with a married woman in the husband's house? That is a serious offense. Igbokwe should have exercise little patience thou so that he doesn't find himself in this present predicament of being unprofessionally paraded by the police alongside armed robbers.

Sorry to NCAN members. This one is a collabo.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Mob Lynch Man For Recording Himself R*ping A Dog (photo) / Confession Drug . Truth serum / Islamic Cleric Caught On Camera Raping 5-year-old Through Anus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.