Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 AM

Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) (59345 Views)

Lucy Leaves Rudeboy Records Over Family Drama / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) / Lucy Of Rudeboy Records In A Cute Bikini Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Blackberrybabes: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

We all understand that some ladies do not wear bra for some cogent reasons, of which I believe one of the reasons is for them to have a firm breast. But this girl breast is going towards the Creek in the South now, so what's her reason for not always bra.

The only conclusion I will make is that she does not either know how to buy bra or she doesn't have any. So for the sake of humanity, let's come together to buy bras for Lucy.

At least if her Boss can't do that, we Nigerians, despite the hardship in the country will do that for her.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/lucy-of-psquare-needs-your-help-lets.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2016
she looks like the left scrotum of lalasticlal.a

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by dannyben5: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Op u can hlp wit ur own first....

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by duduade: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2016
I don't understand... When she was signing the contract was not wearing Bra part of the criteria..

4 Likes

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:

Lols hahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Smellymouth: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Chaii...

See Neeple.. shocked

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by lative(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2016
op ts her life,she might not like wearing it
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2016
smileysee booby

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Mrop(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
ooop

See this ::: Download New Music :: Sound Sultan Ft.
Phyno & Flavour – African Lady http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/download-new-music-sound-sultan-ft.html
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Afrok(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Queen of the coasts... Lord save me from karashikas

4 Likes

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by whirlwind7(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

[s]Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

We all understand that some ladies do not wear bra for some cogent reasons, of which I believe one of the reasons is for them to have a firm breast. But this girl breast is going towards the Creek in the South now, so what's her reason for not always bra.

The only conclusion I will make is that she does not either know how to buy bra or she doesn't have any. So for the sake of humanity, let's come together to buy bras for Lucy.

At least if her Boss can't do that, we Nigerians, despite the hardship in the country will do that for her.
[/s]
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/lucy-of-psquare-needs-your-help-lets.html

lalasticlala

Get a life!
If a lady is confident enough to go braless, then it's her business. Geez! You make it sound like a national issue. angry

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by haxorDelite(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2016
whirlwind7:

Get a life!
If a lady is confident enough to go braless, then it's her business. Geez! You make it sound like a national issue. angry
you sef dey take am personal.. wetin na she be ur sister?

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2016
wetin concern you...she complain give you?

3 Likes

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by chudyprince: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:
grin
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Mariojane(f): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Blackberrybabes:

Joke apart!!! I think it is time to lend a hand of help to this lady. I am not sure she has much bras in her closet. I don't even think she has got any. Ever since she came into lime light, I have never for once spotted her wearing bra.

lalasticlala
having a firm breast is never a cogent reason for not wearing bra. and if that is her reason then she has a point cos the breast is okay as far as i can see it.
some ladies do not wear panties except when they are on their period.

why inconveniencing yourself with a bra when your breast stands on it own?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by GossipGirl1(f): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Too bad mine won't size her
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Opistorincos(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2016
People get bad mind

1 Like

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 11:08am On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:

6 Likes

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Chimaritoponcho post=48414122][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by fingard02k(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
suzan404:
smileysee booby

Even you sef? I give up
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
fingard02k:

Even you sef? I give up
tongue
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
I pity this Lucy of a girl. Peter hurriedly hired her out of personal vendetta when he thought Psquare would split now Psquare didn't split anymore but she's still stuck with peter.

At least she got exposure.
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by headboiy: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Hilarious title

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by STARSHYNE(f): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Not all girls are comfy with bra

2 Likes

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=olihilistic post=48414813][/quote]

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Chimaritoponcho post=48418307][/quote] gut u done kolo finish ooo cheesygrin
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Qualer: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Qualer: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
GossipGirl1:
Too bad mine won't size her

flawless! grin grin grin i like!
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Qualer: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
suzan404:
smileysee booby

3 Likes

Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48418990][/quote]
ejhhhhh
Re: Lucy Of Rudeboy Records Always Braless (Photo) by Qualer: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
olihilistic:

ejhhhhh

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Turned Into A Child By Graphic Designer (Photos, Video) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.