Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Paddy Of Life=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Paddy Of Life=>write Up By Dindy (567 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / Twist Of Life / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paddy Of Life=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2016
PADDY OF LIFE=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up…
Sand and dust are so closely related; that is how we are.
Without sand they won’t be dust; that’s how close our life is.
Sand tells time while dust recreates the shadows of time; that’s how time brought us together.
Sand are root of the earth while dust are the seeds of the earth; that’s how we are,and you made me a little bit bold.
We are both like sand and dust,you have always been with me, you gave me your attention even when I didn’t return it back to you.
Even when I ignored you,you kept on giving me advice,you told me your pains even when I never understood it.
You believed in me when no one believed in me,you showed me trust when no one trusted me,you stood by me and defended me when everyone looked down on me and abuse me,you told me about yourself even when I cared less,you told me sorry even when you were not at fault,you understood me so much when no one did,you enjoy pushing me above my limit because you wanna see me improve.
My paddy of life ‘FAITH’,she is an amazing friend that any guy will wanna have,she is an incredible wife,a supernatural human,but sometimes she acts crazy (but not more than me),she is very beautiful and she has this crazy looks aka lovely eyes(if see her you will for her).
She is just……….I don’t even know the right words to say again.
She is the brightest moon light any guy will have in his heart,she is the biggest and loveliest person anyone will fight for,she is the right person for any guy, she is the best thing that ever happened to nature.
She is my one and true BEST PADDY OF LIFE(BPOL) AKA ‘FAITH’.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING……………..WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI………whatsapp number:07087750433…. email@:OSSYNNAMDI @gmail.com or OSSYNNAMDI @outlook.com facebook name:OSSY Andy Nnamdi…….Skype: 07087750433 or OSSYNNAMDI @outlook.com………………Twitter:@nnamdiossy.

(1) (Reply)

Story: Life Of Afolabi / Spare The Rode (A Story On Religious Hypocrisy) / Re: Jamb To Monitor Utme Students With CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.