Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Was Denied Severance Package When Fired 'cause Of Evil Appointment Letter - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was Denied Severance Package When Fired 'cause Of Evil Appointment Letter (729 Views)

Sacked Oil Workers Protest Unpaid Severance Packages In Rivers / Exxonmobil To Pay N350m Each As Severance Package To Sacked Senior Employees / 400 Disengaged Diamond Bank Staff Protest Non-payment Of Severance Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Denied Severance Package When Fired 'cause Of Evil Appointment Letter by TemmyWon(f): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2016
I've been working with this place for one year now, my boss has issues paying us for the past four months so he's been annoying people to quit. He fired me when he learnt I went for an interview. I've not been paid for July and he said he won't pay for August as severance. Is that even legit? Its in his appointment letter.
Re: I Was Denied Severance Package When Fired 'cause Of Evil Appointment Letter by avicky(f): 10:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Temmywon, why did you make it known you were going for an interview? Well, the worst has happened. Just ignore and look for somewhere else because he won't pay you.

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways You Lose When You Reveal Your Salary History / This Recruitment Is Closing, Just Thought I Should Share. / The Simple 26 LIFE PRINCIPLES You Must Know Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.