Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

how i turned to a smoking addict - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / how i turned to a smoking addict (2957 Views)

Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2016
Written by:

ABBAH VICTOR OCHE

a.k.a VICOCH

© 2016

If peradventure you wanna copy, do holla before you do so, do NOT attempt plagiarism

The story contains five (5) episode

holds account on.... *check the title* grin

[center]Episode 1[/center]

It was a cool Saturday morning, I was outside with my guys at my hostel Villa off-campus, we were like eleven, gisting, and jeering at each other grin, i was a fresher in the institution.

Everybody knew me as a naive boy, no girlfriend, never taken alcohol, never shacked weed, however, it was a surprise to me on why i was the centre of discussion, it was like i was the reason for the gathering that Saturday morning. sad

it could be because i was new in the villa and i had this kind of baby-face, lol cheesygrin, well, the previous week i was asked to run and meet up with a lady passing by and toast woo her, fear catch me, poo wan drop, toast kor cooker ni, i was smiling like i had been sprayed a laughing gas grin, na jejely i refuse oh smiley.

They laughed like hyenas, they even have me nickname sad, they gave me: Omo-get-inside undecided (this nick is explanatory, so don't expect me to interprete for you tongue) omo-get-inside kor agba-get-outside ni sad

Some even get mouth call me last-born, mtchew..... undecided me wey be my papa first born, last born kor second born ni, na change i change am for themcheesy, so back to the main issue.... Na this bahd guy Tolu na im bring the bad idea undecided sad

To Be Continued....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by drake2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thank God u have not smoked it yet in ur story.

Please don't try it. My experience with this weed many many years ago was not palatable.

I was very grateful to God for getting my sanity back.

And it usually begins with arguments about un-important things @ 100 or 200 level off course.

Please discontinue this story, because I fear u may smoke it if u continue.

Just an advisory though!

1 Like

Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
drake2:
Thank God u have not smoked it yet in ur story.

Please don't try it. My experience with this weed many many years ago was not palatable.

I was very grateful to God for getting my sanity back.

And it usually begins with arguments about un-important things @ 100 or 200 level off course.

Please discontinue this story, because I fear u may smoke it if u continue.

Just an advisory though!

lol, I had already smoked and this is the axxoun
Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Drake2, I had already smoked, this is just the accounts of all that happened, I can't be smoking and also be typing....
Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Presh900(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2016
Nyz story you gat
Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by TSOM(m): 10:43am On Aug 13, 2016
I like recounts.

I'd definitely follow this one.
Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
[center] Episode 2[/center]

Talking about Tolu, the guy has fleet of girlfriends, it is everyday he smoke and bleeps sad, I even suspected him to be a cult member.

We were discussing when I heard "omo-get-inside" , It was a guy named Samuel that called me that, I change am for him fast fast.

"if you wan prove say you be omo-igboro, (outside boy) you go smoke weed"

"I no smoke" I replied him...

me, smoke weed?, weed ko, grass no

They started their jeering again ;-\

I know some religious people Will say that I could have ran away from there, but, I was this kind of un-devoted Christian grin.
I never took Christianity so serious. After all mama and papa advice, i go come dey misbehave undecided sad ....mtchew...... I was this kind of semi-omo-get-inside, lol sad .......Their jeering turned to insults sad, I vex for them angry.

When I couldn't take their insults anymore, I asked them to bring the weed... na wetin dey there sef.

An oblong shaped head guy started to hail me say I be correct guy grin grin. Me sef wan prove say I get little igboro mentality..... lwkmd.

Immediately, Tolu brought out a black nylon from his pocket and opened it, he even brought out a kind of paper from his other pocket, put the dried leaves, in it.

He put the paper on his tongue and began to lick......See mumu, say na sweet? undecided , when he saw the look of question on my face, he laughed and said.... "jjc, na to make am gum well well"....Mtchew...jjc kor, kfc ni ....gum kor paper tape ni... mtchew.

In no time, he has finished rolling it....my heart was pumping X2 of blood as if I had seen a rattlesnake..(yes, I'm very much afraid of snakes).
"Where matches na", a guy named Eze asked, Tolu brought out a lighter from his pocket, bas.tard!, he is even carrying a lighter about... he lighted the weed. hmmmm, it is about to start.

To Be Continued.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by chiraqDemon(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2016
Wey you con kontinew this tin....and as u come finish am
Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Episode 3

He gave the weed me , I was hesitant, seeing my hesitation he started to tell me the benefits sad, na who the benefits EPP?

"if you wan read book wella, smoke am, you go assimilate faster"..... he kept talking trash...., after like 2 minutes, I took the first drag...

I no cough at all ooo, unlike wetin I dey see for nollywood movies, but wait o, na cigarette be DAT na....or maybe because I had by been smoking paper since I was a kid undecided u go say this life don spoil grin....abeg no criticize me oo...everybody with his or her life....

I fell in love with the weed and the smell aroma instantly grinsad, and the smell no too dey nice undecided, in less than five minutes I had finished smoking it, I had almost finished it when the oblong-head asked me to bring it...I gave him a questioning look...

"I wan kiss am"

Mtchew, mumu....kiss kor gold circle ni.....

In another ten minutes the whole igbo(weed) in the black nylon has been consumed grin, Sharparly Tolu asked us to contribute money so as to get get another, we contributed....

Tolu and the oblong-head, sorry, his name is Ade ( mtchew, pikin wey dey suppose give Edward for name) went to buy it.

They bought much, I was the centre of attractiongringrin, they gave me half of it to smoke, walahi, fear catch me...

In thirty minutes I had finished smoking my brunt, in another ten minutes I started losing consciousness.

I started seeing things.... funny enough, wizkid's voice in familiarity (Jayru ft. Wizkid) started playing in my head .....
"I'm seeing things"...cheesy, I was so high in cloud nine..

In that moment I noticed Tolu has red bug-eye grin, I noticed Ade's oblong head had become curvier like a sledge hammer, she na sledge hammer dem dey call am??, abeg I no wan know... I was even seeing double..

U stood up, omo na stagger I stagger siddon...

To be Continued...........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 17, 2016
Episode 4

In no time I stood up, rushed to my room, on the way I met this girl who I had a crush on but, I don't have the boldness to talk to her, but, on this day I greeted her, a d teased her tok grin

"Jay baby, Jay baby"

shocked I heard myself speak....

I still come open my big teeth grin..

She quickly noticed I was not myself, she left my side..

I forgot that I was going to the room cheesy, I went out..

Then the guys asked to follow a lady passing out street and woo her...

The mu.mu lady no even gree wait....Even with her high heeled shoegrin.... seems she noticed I was unconscious...

Another worwor lady passed, she no even Gice me problem...Iater blee.ped her sha....grin

I went to my room...I started feeling sooo hot...sad....In the next two moments I started reminiscing.. shocked I reminisced all my past events.

I even remembered memories of when I was little back then in Kaduna State..

The good, The bad and the ugly.....I remembered every dam.ned thing..... lol...

After reminiscing for the next two minutes, I spontaneously married my Bible, I started reading psalms, especially 119:11, hehehe, no be small thing grin.

I started shouting at the top level of my voice..my guys, in the next three minutes came to my room when they heard me shouting " O Lord, please forgive me!!!"

They arrived quickly, I started preaching to them............undecided....................

Won fi mi se yeye - They made jest of me right there.. I even preached to the whole Villa smiley, can you believe that??, every other people saw me as a "bad guy", I did lots of shiits mhen....

I even Happy say na off-campus I dey, if not i for don bag suspension or expulsion if na campus I go high..sad .

The next day I woke up with pangs of hunger and hangover, I was so weak, couldn't even go to church as planned the next day...

It took me courage to step outside of my room and even to see my guys, hehe, I don join bahd guys grin

They still made jest of me..., everything I did the previous day came flashing in my head again... I even remembered that it took up to 4 guys to hold me down when I wanted to go to the express...undecided

I remembered Tolu told me that his nick is Jogo (pronounced as jorgor).

"O boy your head knock yesterday ohhh"..Mr oblong head said so..cheesy

To Be Continued........

1 Like

Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by drake2(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2016
lol about ur hallucinations; but I warned you.

yes u have physically smoked the weed before narrating the story, but i didn't want you to smoke it again by discontinuing the story.

Now u have smoked it twice both in physical and in ur story.
Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2016
drake2:
lol about ur hallucinations; but I warned you.

yes u have physically smoked the weed before narrating the story, but i didn't want you to smoke it again by discontinuing the story.

Now u have smoked it twice both in physical and in ur story.
....u ehn.....undecided
Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2016
Episode 5

It was later they also told me I danced skelewu I think after preaching... lol..I didn't even remember sad, I was flabbergasted.

They didn't do all those drama I did na, at least they took little of it, and they were already used to it..

Tolu even cooked beans with weed that day, I had taken like ten spoons when oblong head cautioned me. He told me a cooked weed has more effects than the smoked one undecided
And Tolu no fit tell me undecided…., bahd guy…Awon eleyi ti ya were tipe (These ones don mad no be today), How they take enter school sef…………, hmmmmm.

Now, talking about me...

My state has gone so pathetic that I smoke any leaf I see when there is no weed in sight, you would always see me looking for dried male (barren) pawpaw leaves to smoke sadundecided, it was one guy that told me it could also get me high too, hmmmm, your highness grin, picture of it attached below

Even at home I smoke tobacco seeds (Click this post to see the picture), it surrounds our house, so getting it is sooo easy, this is the same plant they said it used to repel snakes, abeg!, e no dey pursue any thing....

Igbo(weed) has consumed all my finances, I even drink too, especially mixed-drinking cheesy, I can mix 505, Squadron, Orijin, palmwine, star and magic moments, believe me I did all that..,I used to drink to stupor sad.

Weed no too good oh, now I have reduced the intake smiley, I no more smoke to the extend of madness, but I still smoke sha, especially weed grin

If you wan smoke weed sha no smoke to the extent of Highness..

I even happy say I no smoke poisonous plant, like two niggas for 1000 ways to die wey unknowingly go smoke poisonous plant all because weed no dey...

Moral: Drink responsibly, Smoke responsibly grin.

The End.....

1 Like

Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2016
lalasticlala, pls support the motion of FP
Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by elmogaji(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
guy try lace am.with jedi and rephenol.then mk am double.Rizz. B-)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: how i turned to a smoking addict by reyvape: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, i will advise you to get nicotine gums and an ecigarette that contains a significant amount of nicotine to help him quit smoking.You can aslo get,rolling papers, vaporizers, shisha and other cool stuff. you can check on [url]reyvape.com[/url] , nigeria number one smoking accessories store

(1) (Reply)

The Big Mermaid (an Afro fantasy /sci-fi Short Story) / The Code Breaker / New Story Alert!!...lonely Wife!(18+)...not For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.