Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. (1090 Views)

List Of Job Opportunities Available In The Agricultural Sector / Which Nylon Companies Made This Type Of Nylons For Food Packaging / Top 5 Courses To Study In Nigeria With Guaranty Of Job Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by heskeyw(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2016
I am a graduate. A full fledged marketing graduate of nnamdi azikiwe university. To hold body and soul together for d mean time, I decided to take up this job as a manager in a small estate management company with a monthly pay of 20k. No allowances. Yesterday, the man gave me an agreement contract to sign. Here r the picx of the contract. That contract is somehow ooo. Na slavery.
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2016
heskeyw:
I am a graduate. A full fledged marketing graduate of nnamdi azikiwe university. To hold body and soul together for d mean time, I decided to take up this job as a manager in a small estate management company with a monthly pay of 20k. No allowances. Yesterday, the man gave me an agreement contract to sign. Here r the picx of the contract. That contract is somehow ooo. Na slavery.
Where's the picture?
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by stanbillion200(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2016
Starting from the bottom and you will get to the top
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by generalbush(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2016
heskeyw:

20k??.... Holy Jesus!!

Please dont mind the poster above me....

Don't sign that bullshit angry
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by heskeyw(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2016
The picx is taking time to load
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by yommysure(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
op,do you have a laptop with a 4g connection and good power supply in your area? if yes,I will teach you an online business which you can earn at least 50k per month....
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by ijeshaboy: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2016
yommysure:
op,do you have a laptop with a 4g connection and good power supply in your area? if yes,I will teach you an online business which you can earn at least 50k per month....
chairman what's the biz all about
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by yommysure(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
ijeshaboy:
chairman what's the biz all about

it is as an online research business...
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by sunny442: 5:11am On Aug 16, 2016
yommysure:

it is as an online research business...

Please am interested in the online business: sunny.sunny442@yahoo.com Tanx in advance
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by Kennyfancy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
yommysure:
pls i would lov to learn d online biz oh. Whatsapp 08164421812
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by Intelligentdude(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
heskeyw:
Goodmorning OP.Inasmuch as I always advice fresh graduates to start from anywhere not minding the pay but I have my reservations about yours.

My reasons are not farfetched:

Marketing in the real sense is a profession that is bubbling now(that is in vogue).For any Marketing graduate to complain of unemployment(no matter the grade he/she graduated with), one of this might be the reason:

Either he/she does not want to pursue marketing as a Career.

Either he/she does not understand the importance of his/her profession in different Establishments.

Either he/she lack the required knowledge or career coach that will guide him/her in his/her career sojourn.

Marketing is a profession relevant especially in Nigeria present day economy.

20k is just too small considering the pressure you will be subject as regard meeting your monthly targets.

If you want to enjoy your profession, compile a database of reputable companies (companies with well defined structures in place)and forward your applications to them.

You can also visit recruiting firms like Mayakorp(in Surulere),IVI consulting (on the Island),Mactay Consulting (Lekki Phase 1),Sumeru(google the address), Tami Consulting (Lekki)etc.Cheers
Re: Help Me. Is It Adviseable To Take This Type Of Job. by heskeyw(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Goodmorning OP.Inasmuch as I always advice fresh graduates to start from anywhere not minding the pay but I have my reservations about yours.

My reasons are not farfetched:

Marketing in the real sense is a profession that is bubbling now(that is in vogue).For any Marketing graduate to complain of unemployment(no matter the grade he/she graduated with), one of this might be the reason:

Either he/she does not want to pursue marketing as a Career.

Either he/she does not understand the importance of his/her profession in different Establishments.

Either he/she lack the required knowledge or career coach that will guide him/her in his/her career sojourn.

Marketing is a profession relevant especially in Nigeria present day economy.

20k is just too small considering the pressure you will be subject as regard meeting your monthly targets.

If you want to enjoy your profession, compile a database of reputable companies (companies with well defined structures in place)and forward your applications to them.

You can also visit recruiting firms like Mayakorp(in Surulere),IVI consulting (on the Island),Mactay Consulting (Lekki Phase 1),Sumeru(google the address), Tami Consulting (Lekki)etc.Cheers
Tnx

(1) (Reply)

How To Legitimately Grow Your Spare Cash By 30% Minimum Every 30 Days. / Top Skills That Create Jobs listed: Brand Yourself! / Earn As Much As 300-450k Monthly Without Much Persistence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.