Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Is This The Latest Car We Should Be Expecting? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This The Latest Car We Should Be Expecting? (742 Views)

2017 Mercedes GLE450 : The Latest Ride Of Davido, The Review! / Introducing The Latest 2017 Toyota Corolla – See Specs And Price / Innoson G Wagon Look Alike - Photo Latest Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Latest Car We Should Be Expecting? by descrisom(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2016
Readers,
This is another expose I found on internet and this time around, it's not on Tech Review, Free browsing tweak nor entertainment news. Its on our automobile.
One of the Top Brand car manufacturer exposed this yesterday and I guess it's what we should be expecting as its Fashioned and luxury car to be precisely.

Latestxpose introduce this thrilla car to you........

Well As at the time exposing this news, we are yet to confirm the name given to this car and we are not to expose the brand manufacturer of it also as its not officially announced by them.

Source- [url]latestxpose..com[/url]

Re: Is This The Latest Car We Should Be Expecting? by Theoritical(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2016
I first saw this picture early 2000
Re: Is This The Latest Car We Should Be Expecting? by hymanflex(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2016
maybe,maybe not.
Re: Is This The Latest Car We Should Be Expecting? by OCTAVO: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Was Seen On A Commercial Bus Earlier Today. / Cars-their Names,meaning And Nomenclature-part II / My Honda Baby Boy V6 Engine Brings Out Smoke On First Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.