Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Subscribers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Subscribers (485 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Comments On Hilary Clinton's Twitter Bio / Chimamanda Adichie Comments Are Racial In My Opinion / Pls Review And Drop Your Comments On This Poem (Juice). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Subscribers by Hadiza237(f): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
This post is originally from Larrywiz. He posted this 5 years ago and I have decided to bring it back, because there are many new users who didn't get the chance to do it then. So let's do this again!

As a member of this forum, if you own a blog, and you're interested in participating, you should please leave your blog url in the comments section. Then each visitor should please make an efffort to leave a comment on the site of your
fellow nairalanders and also subscribe to their newsletters by entering your emails, so that in future, you'll get notified of any new post on their blogs. Now, if someone who owns a blog leaves a comment on your blog or subscribes to it, do your best to leave a comment and subscribe to their blog as well. If the commentator or subscriber does not own a blog, try to reply to their comment and probably give them a twitter/instagram follow, so as to build your friendship. That way it doesn't just end here. Let it not be like, the person visited it today and that's it. By following each other on twitter, you build your friendship. So the person visits everyday.
This will increase traffic to our blogs
and encourage members to interact with
each other. Google likes websites and blogs that have activity and interaction.

Note: This not compulsory. You can just do this out of your own free will

To begin, my blog is www.hadizafrench.com

So get posting and watch your comments/
followers grow
Re: Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Subscribers by weaklya: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
I blog at weaklyanonymous.
Re: Showcase Your Blog And Get More Comments And Subscribers by sirVyck: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Who Discovered India's First HIV Cases / A Charge To Keep By Adewebs / Book Summaries For The Week - The 80/20 Principle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.