Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! (13590 Views)

Scammers New Tactics (pic) / 3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / 5 Internet Marketing Tactics That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by importexpert(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Online business has grabbed a lot of attention in the recent years. A lot of brands have started acknowledging the power of online business. They are working actively to be a part of this ever changing business world. The perfect combo of both, online and offline business, gives any business an edge over their competitors.

Here are a few tips to make your online venture worthwhile and make it a success story as well...

1. Always prioritize your first impression

We have heard this phrase many times, "First impression is the last impression" and it turns out to be true for online businesses. If you want to create an impact in the market, you need to work on upon your online presence first. Your website serves as the online platform and acts as the face of your business. You cannot afford to go wrong on this first step of your online business venture.

According to experts, your website design should be simple and navigation friendly to convene your visitors and at the same time,it should be attractive enough to generate interest to explore further. The combination of both has always proved its credentials in the past and would continue to do so as well.

Another important aspect of modern times is to make your website design responsive in order to make it easily accessible through a variety of devices available at the user's disposal.

2. Content will Always Remain King

No matter what business you are in, the content marketing is always going to be there as a driving force behind your online marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, getting more organic traffic to your site and every other key goals, you want to achieve for your business.

When we say "good content", that means a content which is grammatically sound, relevant to the users, entertain them,add value to users and is ideally designed to sync in well with the search engines like Google. if you take nairaland as an example you will think they are having a deal with google to show them in search. but the truth is that their is no such deal but the wonder that is happening is that they provide unique content that search engines can easily synchronize. when ever you wonder why Nairaland despite not putting too much efforts in advertising on other medias but it is growing bigger by the day and you just cant stop sticking to it, then the only thing i will tell you is "content remains King"

3. Never underestimate the power of social media

Social media platforms have taken the world as a storm and every business wants to utilize it to the utmost level for a better outcome; especially when it comes to designing marketing campaigns.

There are multiple social media platforms and you need to choose one, which is ideal for your business and wherein, you may find your potential customers. One of the key advantages of using social media platforms for your marketing campaigns is the fact that it is cheaper as compared to the traditional marketing channels.

cc:Lalasticlala
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by importexpert(m): 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2016
you can check more of my hot online business related posted here [b]www.importsng.com
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
op and FTC oga o
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by prestige24: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
informative...
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by importexpert(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
op and FTC oga o

paul, paul, paul how many times did i called you? what are you saying ?
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by importexpert(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
prestige24:
informative...

thanks bro
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by saxwizard(m): 5:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Nice one ....take a look at my signature
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by winetapper: 5:15am On Aug 13, 2016
importexpert:
you can check more of my hot online business related posted here www.importsng.com
importexpert has always been first to comment on his thread likeeee cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by importexpert(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2016
saxwizard:
Nice one ....take a look at my signature

thanks.
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by importexpert(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2016
winetapper:
importexpert has always been first to comment on his thread likeeee cheesy

hahhhhhh na you sabi
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by Tolzeal(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
When would you stop sending botted traffic to your threads ??
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by fm4real2k6(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tolzeal:
When would you stop sending botted traffic to your threads ??

Tell us how is it to send bottled traffic to threads here in Nairaland.?
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by orilowo2: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
...SELF EMPLOYED THROUGH GREAT JOB
OPPORTUNITY NIGERIA......

STOP DEPENDING ON PEOPLE AND AVOID
COMPLAINING OF HARDSHIP AND LACK OF
JOB, WHEREAS
YOU CAN BE SELF EMPLOYED FROM THE
COMFORT OF
YOUR HOME. WHO TELLS YOU THERE IS NO
GENUINE
OPPORTUNITY IN INTERNET. NOW SPARE
LITTLE Time AND READ THIS BELOW.*****
FIRST, the principle aim God
wanted to use and bless mankind via internet
has been
violated by evil and devilish ones, making
internet a dungeon and fearful place to trust.
yet people that knows & fears God still apply
and manage internet to His glory. LET
US PUT HAND TOGETHER AND ERADICATE
CRIME And POVERTY IN OUR SOCIETY BY
ENGAGING IN Meaningful AND LEGAL JOBS
VIA GOD"S GIVEN INTERNET.
Have you hear about MMM NIGERIA?, your
search as ended today............
First of all let me show you how to register
With MMM NIGERIA
1. Click Here:http:///mXhUDT
2. Click the REGISTRATION button (Top Right)
3. Type your Name, E-Mail, Mobile Number, Create Password, Confirm Password
4. Type *orilowo2@gmail.com* in the Invite box (if it is not already there). This is my unique identifier.
5. Do not worry about the Guider’s E-Mail and Guider’s Phone Number. Just leave those boxes blank.
6. Type the Picture Code
7. Read the WARNING and tick the little box that says you have read the warning
8. Finally click the REGISTER IN MMM button.
If you get confused or you are not clear with this program fill free to send me msg
on whatsapp 08033078806 and I will add you to our MMM MONEY MAKING GROUP
Whatsapp group where you can ask any questions pertaining to how you can make
it Big here... Good luck.
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by Politicalidiot: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
great tips.

I have unwittingly been implementing your first tip on great design on www.needleplus.com and I must say, I have been reaping good results.

Nice to see you mention it here..The important of design can never be overstated. Social media still remains a challenge but I hope your will go more in-depth in it in future.
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by importexpert(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Politicalidiot:
great tips.

thanks bro
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by bollify(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
importexpert:
Online business has grabbed a lot of attention in the recent years. A lot of brands have started acknowledging the power of online business. They are working actively to be a part of this ever changing business world. The perfect combo of both, online and offline business, gives any business an edge over their competitors.

Here are a few tips to make your online venture worthwhile and make it a success story as well...

1. Always prioritize your first impression

We have heard this phrase many times, "First impression is the last impression" and it turns out to be true for online businesses. If you want to create an impact in the market, you need to work on upon your online presence first. Your website serves as the online platform and acts as the face of your business. You cannot afford to go wrong on this first step of your online business venture.

According to experts, your website design should be simple and navigation friendly to convene your visitors and at the same time,it should be attractive enough to generate interest to explore further. The combination of both has always proved its credentials in the past and would continue to do so as well.

Another important aspect of modern times is to make your website design responsive in order to make it easily accessible through a variety of devices available at the user's disposal.

2. Content will Always Remain King

No matter what business you are in, the content marketing is always going to be there as a driving force behind your online marketing campaigns, advertising campaigns, getting more organic traffic to your site and every other key goals, you want to achieve for your business.

When we say "good content", that means a content which is grammatically sound, relevant to the users, entertain them,add value to users and is ideally designed to sync in well with the search engines like Google. if you take nairaland as an example you will think they are having a deal with google to show them in search. but the truth is that their is no such deal but the wonder that is happening is that they provide unique content that search engines can easily synchronize. when ever you wonder why Nairaland despite not putting too much efforts in advertising on other medias but it is growing bigger by the day and you just cant stop sticking to it, then the only thing i will tell you is "content remains King"

3. Never underestimate the power of social media

Social media platforms have taken the world as a storm and every business wants to utilize it to the utmost level for a better outcome; especially when it comes to designing marketing campaigns.

There are multiple social media platforms and you need to choose one, which is ideal for your business and wherein, you may find your potential customers. One of the key advantages of using social media platforms for your marketing campaigns is the fact that it is cheaper as compared to the traditional marketing channels.

cc:Lalasticlala

I'm sorry for quoting the whole post.

Please I can't see any button to click to pay for the e book online. I have been at your site since. Can you enlighten me it's too late?
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by bollify(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
importexpert please answer my call.
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by importexpert(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
bollify:
importexpert please answer my call.

bro try to reload the page. the button is on the site boldly. check around the bank account details just somewhere under it. if you bank with gtb you can use *737*. you can also reach me via my digits. its on my profile. www.importsng.com
Re: 3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! by Donald3d(m): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nairaland is really getting biased in judgment , we want justice undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Takes Diamondxtra Digital On *901# / 5 Ways To Make Money With Social Media / 3 Ways To Identify A Profitable Business And Maximize Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.