Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers (30186 Views)

Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors / 2019 Elections: Atiku In Negotiations With PDP / Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu: Fg Lawyers Abscond From Ecowas Court (happening Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by TheFreeOne: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lawyers to detained leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu say he is open to negotiations with the federal government.

The lawyers who addressed a press briefing in Abuja on Friday said such negotiations can only take place after he is released from incarceration.

According to them, it is impossible for just one individual to commit treasonable felony as Mr. Kanu is accused by the federal government.

The lawyers made it clear that he is not part of the bargaining chip of neither the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) nor the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), who have both said he should be released as part of their own negotiations with the federal government.

The IPOB leader and two others were accused of treason and association with an unlawful society.

At the last hearing, the lead prosecution counsel was absent in court, and the case was adjourned to September 26 -29, 2016.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/08/12/ipob-leader-open-negotiations-f-g-lawyers/

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Thewrath(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
The lawyers who addressed a press briefing in Abuja on Friday said such negotiations can only take place after he is released from incarceration.
Gbam!
The longer you hold him in detention,the longer and more devastating your problem becomes!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Sparrow13: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
so he has disown NDA, MEND and MASSOB ?

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bantudra: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Lawyers to detained leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu say he is open to negotiations with the federal government.

According to them, it is impossible for just one individual to commit treasonable felony as Mr. Kanu is accused by the federal government.

The lawyers made it clear that he is not part of the bargaining chip of neither the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) nor the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), who have both said he should be released as part of their own negotiations with the federal government.

The IPOB leader and two others were accused of treason and association with an unlawful society.

At the last hearing, the lead prosecution counsel was absent in court, and the case was adjourned to September 26 -29, 2016.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/08/12/ipob-leader-open-negotiations-f-g-lawyers/

hmmm...why do you want this guy released??..he is a danger to all of us!!...to the igbos,hausas/fulanis,yorugbas....why??....

just get on with your biafra-programm and be in peace like the scottish in england........you can still get alot of commitments from the federal-goverment without going
wehrey on all of us!!!...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by TheFreeOne: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sparrow13:
so he has disown NDA, MEND and MASSOB ?

The lawyers mentioned NDA and MEND.

Abi cataract dey your eyes or do you need glasses

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Sparrow13: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Read the post again brother

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Victorvexz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
Op ur source?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bantudra: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

kanu can not be released,,,,he insulted us,his people,and his ancestors...!!!!!!...how can you call me zoo animal!!!!..

i was never happy the way nigeria was ever governed....how dare you insult me,because you are unhappy with the goverment??...

guess what?,i am unhappy with them too!!!!!....i didnt live in the biafra-war-times....

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bantudra: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
ojun50:
If i talk now seun mediator go block me like say them they work for block industry.

Biafran most continue oh

look..keep your biafra-ideologie...just dont make life toooo hard or even a nightmare for the rest us....

we are not interessted in rwanda,somalia or south-sudan palavers...biko......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bantudra: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thewrath:

Can you stop screaming/wasting space already,your attention seeking knows no bounds!

which attention seeking??....i write the way i talk!!!!!!...

okay i will slow it down...

sometimes you meet very anoying people on nairaland....i got used to it....sorry....

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Noneroone(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
If such has to do with the renunciation of Biafra i am sure kanu would'nt listen to them.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by ojun50(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
bantudra:

look..keep your biafra-ideologie...just dont make life toooo hard or even a nightmare for the rest us....

we are not interessted in rwanda,somalia or south-sudan palavers...biko......

u wey i see for Road carry placas they support Biafran so u don change yr mind

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by TheFreeOne: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
bantudra:

kanu can not be released,,,,he insulted us,his people,and his ancestors...!!!!!!...how can you call me zoo animal!!!!..

i was never happy the way nigeria was ever governed....how dare you insult me,because you are unhappy with the goverment??...

guess what?,i am unhappy with them too!!!!!....i didnt live in the biafra-war-times....

The case of his incarceration or otherwise is before the law court so it's up to his lawyers to defend him.

However, the structure and governance of this country is very faulty and if any group want to opt-out I wont blame them cos personally I dislike injustice and love freedom.

Until we all accept that the present structure requires urgent overhauling having a true one nation on the path of genuine development will be a mirage.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by otukpo(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
FG should please release this man to go back to his family.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Thewrath:

Gbam!
The longer you hold him in detention,the longer and more devastating your problem becomes!
And so shall he remained in prison for a very long time like asari dokubo under obj,and nothing will happen,anybody that block road to shout biafra,will be shot and nothing will happen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by ConqueredWest: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
AntiIPOB:
And so shall he remained in prison for a very long time like asari dokubo under obj,and nothing will happen,anybody that block road to shout biafra,will be shot and nothing will happen.

Afonja has spoken with a mouth filled with nonsense

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by macluvph1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Am still smiling and laughing in swahili.

The pressure and heat is too much on the side of FG that they are now dancing around to let him go.

Am still smiling and will still laugh last.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bantudra: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
TheFreeOne:

The case of his incarceration or otherwise is before the law court so it's up to his lawyers to defend him.

However, the structure and governance of this country is very faulty and if any group want to opt-out I wont blame them cos personally I dislike injustice and love freedom.

Until we all accept that the present structure requires urgent overhauling having a true one nation on the path of genuine development will be a mirage.

ofcourse its faulty...we all know that...thats why we become automaticaly,law abiding people in western-nations and disobey laws easily in nigeria...

we all know its faulty....

sorry,,,we can not release this guy....he behaves like a demon........how many biafrans is he ready to sacrifice to get his way??....is this the only way??...

caught in a hotel-room with a prostitute??,,while your wife was pregnant??...what??....

whaaaaaaaaaaaaattt...

does he even have biafra in his head the ol time sef??.... ...what??..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Thewrath(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
AntiIPOB:
And so shall Nigeria continue to loose oo pipelines!!
but don't open threads crying/ask us why we are always happy whenever tragedies befall you people,wherever it strikes!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by TheFreeOne: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
AntiIPOB:
And so shall he remained in prison for a very long time like asari dokubo under obj,and nothing will happen, anybody that block road to shout biafra,will be shot and nothing will happen .

You sounded like someone whose blood thirsty demons needs to be exorcised.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Any negotiation must be after he is released, not even before.

MrAdetunjiBayo:
The only negotiation that will happen will be based on how Nigeria and Biafra will share the national debts accrued and embezzled over the years by the fulani oligarchy in the name of One nigeria.

Hehehe, yeah, right cool

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bantudra: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

But you enthroned your fulani lord when he called you 'dogs and baboons'. You agree that you are a dog and baboon by voting your master who called you by that name.
Nobody takes yoruba muslims serious because of your confused hammerheads. cheesy

if jonathan didnt messep-uo soooo much,i would have voted jonathan again....

no biggy.......but its obvious that jonathan messed-up,biggg time..!!!...their is nothing you can say,after so much evidence..

or you want to tell me,buhari bribed a part of the naija-delta-scanvenger to say,jonathan was involved in their creation??..

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bantudra: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

But you enthroned your fulani lord when he called you 'dogs and baboons'. You agree that you are a dog and baboon by voting your master who called you by that name.
Nobody takes yoruba muslims serious because of your confused hammerheads. cheesy

if jonathan didnt messep-up soooo much,i would have voted jonathan again....

no biggy.......but its obvious that jonathan messed-up,biggg time..!!!...their is nothing you can say,after so much evidence..

or you want to tell me,buhari bribed a part of the naija-delta-scanvenger to say,jonathan was involved in their creation??..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers by bantudra: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

if jonathan didnt messed-up soooo much,i would have voted jonathan again....

or you want to tell me,buhari bribed a part of the naija-delta-scanvengers to say,jonathan was involved in their creation??..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Elections, One Of The Most Rigged In Nigeria / Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees / Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.