Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) (33173 Views)

Obasanjo On BBC Hardtalk / Nigeria's Army Chief Brutal Buratai Brutalised On BBC Hardtalk / Babatunde Fashola Barbecued On BBC Hardtalk (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Jengem: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFRTJ3YLv7A

Fashola grilled on boko haram resurgence, delta avengers, poor economy, power supply and his #100 million website

The man wanted to cry.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Jengem: 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Empty egghead fashole

tomakint:

I tell you cheesy cheesy indeed many Nigerians behave like rams too much.....when the question came towards the end on the N600 million my nigga spent on car park renovation to his office the response he gave there was damn too shallow plus his defence on his N70 million website upgrading. Seeing the way some people here hype the clown like one Genius grin funny funny identities

You have to factor in time value of money #70 million when fashola stole it was still #70million ($437,500).

At the change administration conservative exchange rate of N1:$350
That is N153.13 million. Do you see why we are blessed to have these never do wells ruling us?

cool shocked undecided

Quote me at your own leisure. wink

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Jengem: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin

Lalasticlala

Lets inform more Nigerians abi

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Nelkoko: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
I Neva knew fashola is dis empty

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by drss2(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
so much for rocket science grin well empty can na empty can. they just make d loudest noise. grin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Jengem: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nelkoko:
I Neva knew fashola is dis empty

biggest empty head in that cabinet, next to the red beret wearing one and their principal. in fact audu ogbeh too. Amaechi is full if we are talking of his stomach.

dummies of the highest proportions

When Jonathan wanted to save, dem no gree, remove subsidy, dem no gree. Dem wan wicked am but God wey sabi everything come put dem for soup. Now Jonathan is considered a messiah next to these tards.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by tomakint: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good for him, only smart dudes with discerning minds can see through this rabble rouser. Yeye human being.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by hucienda: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Buhari has shown what it all was with Fash - the hype has been demystified.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by tomakint: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jengem:
Empty egghead fashole

Suffersticated thief

Rocket scientist par excellence
Bro I swear you are mouthed cheesy grin cheesy you wan kill me here

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by MonPro: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fashola was literarily scattered into pieces. The guy is even more confused than the daura dolt.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Jengem: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
tomakint:

Bro I swear you are mouthed cheesy grin cheesy you wan kill me here

See when they asked him about his #100 million website, I swear he was about to cry

Shege ole

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by llade(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by tomakint: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jengem:

See when they asked him about his #100 million website, I swear he was about to cry

Shege ole
I tell you cheesy cheesy indeed many Nigerians behave like rams too much.....when the question came towards the end on the N600 million my nigga spent on car park renovation to his office the response he gave there was damn too shallow plus his defence on his N70 million website upgrading. Seeing the way some people here hype the clown like one Genius grin funny funny identities

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Firefire(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by PaulIdu: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jengem:

biggest empty head in that cabinet, next to the red beret wearing one and their principal. in fact audu ogbeh too. Amaechi is full if we are talking of his stomach.

dummies of the highest proportions

When Jonathan wanted to save, dem no gree, remove subsidy, dem no gree. Dem wan wicked am but God wey sabi everything come put dem for soup. Now Jonathan is considered a messiah next to these tards.

The red beret is a Clown

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by edoyad(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dont ever waste your time watching Channels, AIT , NTA TVC etc if you really want to see journalism

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by maclatunji: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
HardTalk is a tough programme that is why GEJ did not appear on the programme in 5 years as President.

President Buhari has appeared twice in th. past.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by MadamExcellency: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jengem:

Shege ole

Wait for his photographer to storm this thread and consequently unleash a thunder strike on you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Sunofgod(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by AllTheWayUp: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:
HardTalk is a tough programme that is why GEJ did not appear on the programme in 5 years as President.

grin grin grin

Amala n Ewedu Zombie

Wetin concern Jonathan with Fashola BBC interview

E pain u well well

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by aventura: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:

how many presidents do you see gracing hard talk and did Buhari appear on hard talk as a president?

I've seen people slaughter stephen on his programme. Don't defend the undefendable. Uncle fash was taken to the cleaners. Just admit it and move on.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by MadamExcellency: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:

We never needed Jonathan to appear when we had Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to give both Nigerians and foreigners alike the facts and figures offhand without biting off her tongue or overheating her brain like a blackberry/android battery with factory problem.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Rikidony(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hard talk is one Bbc programme I never miss. I love those tough questions being ask. which Nigerian journalist can dare ask fashola about his borehole

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by maclatunji: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
MadamExcellency:

We never needed Jonathan to appear when we had Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to give both Nigerians and foreigners alike the facts and figures offhand without biting off her tongue or overheating her brain like a blackberry/android battery with factory problem.

Oh please, tell us something else. He would never have recovered from the interview and he knows it. Each individual appears on their own merit and the President of Nigeria should be able to sell Nigeria to a global audience. GEJ was too inept to do it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jengem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFRTJ3YLv7A

Fashola grilled on boko haram resurgence, delta avengers, poor economy, power supply and his #100 million website

The man wanted to cry.

how the heck did i miss this grin grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by maclatunji: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
aventura:
how many presidents do you see gracing hard talk and did Buhari appear on hard talk as a president?

I've seen people slaughter stephen on his programme. Don't defend the undefendable. Uncle fash was taken to the cleaners. Just admit it and move on.

Yawns!

Goodluck Jonathan is no longer president, let him go and appear.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by Jengem: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:

Yawns!

Goodluck Jonathan is no longer president, let him go and appear.

U sound silly

See as dem roast ya boss

Tell him wailers offer up condolences

Even bbc is wailing now

U guys nor try at all

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by maclatunji: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jengem:

U sound silly

See as dem roast ya boss

Tell him wailers offer up condolences

Even bbc is wailing now

U guys nor try at all

That is the way HardTalk is and no Nigerian government official will find it easy appearing during this recession. He did well under the circumstances.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by PaulIdu: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Fashola wished that Sakur was a Nigerian journalist like Maureen Ogun that will be telling him Ezz Zir Ezz Zir anyhow

29 Likes

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by tomakint: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:

Meaning.....

8 Likes

Re: Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) by MadamExcellency: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
maclatunji:

Oh please, tell us something else. He would never have recovered from the interview and he knows it. Each individual appears on their own merit and the President of Nigeria should be able to sell Nigeria to a global audience. GEJ was too inept to do it.

The little credence or should I say credibility Buhari had from Dec, 1983 - August, 1985 as Head of State was from Maj Gen Tunde Idiagbon.

A credible cabinet saves and shields the President from unsavory challenges. Buhari lost it all by his cabinet selections and "award of portfolios" to untested and inexperienced persons to positions too sensitive and tedious to handle in order to oversee recovery and austerity measures in a diverse country like ours.

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko / Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.