Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87828 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 13, 2016
Sctests:
As an Imolite, I am not happy that humans lost their lives in the killings and reprisals. But history has taught us that if hausa/fulanis kill you in your land and you refuse to react, they will go stronger. The reprisals though unfortunate was meant make the hausas understand that killing Igbos in their land after decades of anti-Igbo violence will always come with grave consequences, It will NOT be tolerated.

So what you are saying in essence is that anytime an individual who happens to be of northern extraction residing in the East commits a crime, mobs should go around and start killing everyone within sight who is also of northern extraction. Do I get you correctly?

Also, do you advice that this law of yours be equally applied on all non indigenes (including Igbos) who reside in other communities?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

What brought terrorism or Islam into this? There are murderers in every tribe. What do you expect the family of those innocent members of the Hausa community who were killed to do now? Go back to the North and kill innocent Igbos in reprisal? Will you 'understand' if they do that too? Or do you only 'understand' when 'Igbo christians' are doing the killings?

It is a myth that Igbos are 'civilized people'. A mob of ignorant Igbo thugs is every way as barbaric as a parallel mob of ignorant northern almajirai. Innocent members of the Hausa community have been killed on whimsical accusations for a long time in Igbo land. Just because the christian controlled media covers it up because it does not serve their narrative, does not mean that it has not been happening. To fully drive home the point about the obvious bias against the Northerners in the media, another thread was opened claiming that the Hausas killed were actually 'Fulani herdsmen' who were accomplices. Obvious damage control. Just imagine the rank hypocrisy. If a thing is bad, it is bad, even if your tribesman does it.
Lol, the Hausa terrorist started this, inter tribal crises started with those Hausa terrorists, when Niger delta militants fight, they did not kill any Hausa, even shekau says that they are not going to kill their own members that they are out for Christians, what nonsense , the Christians are so peace loving they plead to separate but one Nigeria stands, there is nothing like Christian terrorists, but we have Muslims terrorists not only in Nigeria but the world at large, stop defending them except you are a terrorist. I have Muslims friends and I just pity them when people generalise what this fools are doing as something all Muslim will do. why will u kill someone cos u want to rape her?? are there no commercial sex workers in imo? that killer needs to be killed, he is not different from those boko haram. RIP to the two women and the innocent Hausa men

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

So what you are saying in essence is that anytime an individual who happens to be of northern extraction residing in the East commits a crime, mobs should go around and start killing everyone within sight who is also of northern extraction. Do I get you correctly?

Also, do you advice that this law of yours be equally applied on all non indigenes (including Igbos) who reside in other communities?

The truth is that we all know the truth but because of politics some people are bent on creating ethnic or religious crisis. We should condemn every criminal but not kill innocent people because they belong to same tribe as a criminal.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2016
dukeprince50:
Lol, the Hausa terrorist started this, inter tribal crises started with those Hausa terrorists, when Niger delta militants fight, they did not kill any Hausa, even shekau says that they are not going to kill their own members that they are out for Christians, what nonsense , the Christians are so peace loving they plead to separate but one Nigeria stands, there is nothing like Christian terrorists, but we have Muslims terrorists not only in Nigeria but the world at large, stop defending them except you are a terrorist. I have Muslims friends and I just pity them when people generalise what this fools are doing as something all Muslim will do. why will u kill someone cos u want to rape her?? are there no commercial sex workers in imo? that killer needs to be killed, he is not different from those boko haram. RIP to the two women and the innocent Hausa men

What of when Igbo gentlemen fight? Do they also not kill innocent Hausas? Does that make them christian terrorists? And are you defending terrorists thereby? He killed someone because he wanted to molest her. Atrocious, we agree. What of those who kill people just because they are Hausas? What do we call the killers, and those who support them? Civilised people?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

who is this guy? mind you, not everyone joined in killing those guys. angry Hausa beheaded a women cos she blasphemed, nothing happened to them, then they feel they can do the same in Igbo land, why are you supporting them, when Hausa bomb churches, wanted to kill our president on Oct 2010, did you say anything? those guys are going too far, cos the Igbo are quiet, they think they can hurt them and go free, if these guys didn't retaliate this way, those stupid terrorist will think imo is also a peaceful group they can target and kill them in their state. tire and petrol is waiting for them nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2016
Abagworo:

The truth is that we all know the truth but because of politics some people are bent on creating ethnic or religious crisis. We should condemn every criminal but not kill innocent people because they belong to same tribe as a criminal.

Tell that to the educated and civilised Igbo people who think that it is good to lynch all the tribesmen of a criminal, but start squalling loudly when their own tribesmen are killed.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2016
dukeprince50:
who is this guy? mind you, not everyone joined in killing those guys. angry Hausa beheaded a women cos she blasphemed, nothing happened to them, then they feel they can do the same in Igbo land, why are you supporting them, when Hausa bomb churches, wanted to kill our president on Oct 2010, did you say anything? those guys are going too far, cos the Igbo are quiet, they think they can hurt them and go free, if these guys didn't retaliate this way, those stupid terrorist will think imo is also a peaceful group they can target and kill them in their state. tire and petrol is waiting for them nonsense

So, I take it your answer to the first question is 'yes'.

Do you think it is justified if Hausa mobs and Yoruba mobs also prepare tyre and petrol for Igbos living in the North and West also?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by SuperSupremo(m): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2016
cascarino:
Hmm! I hope you don't kill.
You people speak as if you are intoxicated, i don't know whether your brains got affected by your ancestors who lived as drunkards and unfortunately for you you became part of their generation.

The fact is there are close to 2 billion muslims in this world and the whole world population is just over 7 billion.

If muslims are to kill 2 people each in their entire life then the world should be left with just 1 billion people plus 2 billion muslims.

But why it never be the case

I know you live with muslims who never killed your family member or threatened you in any way and probably some of your tribe members are muslims too but you just chose to be hypocrite though

But i just opted to remind you of your naked hypocrisy!!!!
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by chaberry(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2016
proeast:
If you are anywhere beyond Abuja & Jos, Nke ahu gbasara gi. Ukpana okpoko buuru, nti chiri. Anaghi agwa ochi nti na aha esula, imara asu, isua n'ikwe. For my people in the north, check my signature if you want to buy land in Imo State.
Are you in anyway saying that igbo's shouldn't own a business or reside in the northern or middle-berth part of the country?
That's myopic and ignorance of you, are aware that millions of igbo's are born and virtually spend most of their life time in the north, they have million's worth of investment and their livelihood depend in this part of the country. If you are asking the multitude group of people and a lot of others who have move there to make end meet or to school or work to come home what provision do you have for them? What job will you provide for them?
Please reason bro
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

What of when Igbo gentlemen fight? Do they also not kill innocent Hausas? Does that make them christian terrorists? And are you defending terrorists thereby? He killed someone because he wanted to molest her. Atrocious, we agree. What of those who kill people just because they are Hausas? What do we call the killers, and those who support them? Civilised people?
I do not support the killing of innocent Hausa, so I will never support the killing of innocent Christians, but logically, those guys kill those innocent ones cos of what the Hausa has been doing lately. like I said if an ijaw man did this, they will just burn him up and end it there, but the one who bring this upon the innocent victims are the Hausa terrorists, the Igbo boys are like, you did it there and you think you can do it here? oya let's show u we are also animals. I condemn the killing but the Hausa terrorists brought this upon their brothers. when you know you have provoked me too much in your house, do not cone to my Hague and o the same, I won forgive you, do you thin there is no Hausa girl in Imo he can rape? why rapng the Igbo, when you know you ave push the too fr

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by SuperSupremo(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2016
tomakint:

. ....and still a proud one with the realities on ground plus the origin of this your cherished religion?
lol,I am a proud Muslim and i worship 1 God which anybody in this world probably knows about,i don't associate Him with any creature and I worship Him the way He directed me to do.

The origin of my cherished religion is from 1 true God with no associate at all.

What about the origin of your hypocrite religion sir
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Ngozi123(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
mekuzi09:
This is evil. Igbos, we are civilized people, we should not kill innocent people because of the crime of one man. The man should have been arrested and handed over the police. I shake my head in pains. Rest in Peace to the unfortunate dead embarassed

Nwannem, I agree with you but such is the savagery in this country, the people oft have to take the law into their own hands. Like someone said above, all these people- that is, the bloodthirsty almajiris- know is violence and thus the only way to make them take note, is through more violence. It's a terrible cycle of events and is one that can only be stopped through the break up of this country. Igbos who truly love peace, like you and I, should be campaigning for our own country as that is the only way that we can put an end to this cycle. The Northerners won't stop killing Igbos whether we retaliate or not so the only answer is to distance ourselves from them as much as possible.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

So, I take it your answer to the first question is 'yes'.

Do you think it is justified if Hausa mobs and Yoruba mobs also prepare tyre and petrol for Igbos living in the North and West also?
Lol, they are already killing them there, so its not something new. when you kill them, its normal, when they kill you you start saying all sort of things. that rapist deserve it, those other guys are innocent but it can't be helped. even police couldn't stop them. I wish they did not but skin that animal alive and put him under d sun then leave those innocent ones alone, if an Hausa man offends me, I will treat his Bleep up depending on the efficacy of the offence, but I won't touch his household, I do not hate Hausa but I do not like them either

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by tomakint: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
SuperSupremo:
lol,I am a proud Muslim and i worship 1 God which anybody in this world probably knows about,i don't associate Him with any creature and I worship Him the way He directed me to do.

The origin of my cherished religion is from 1 true God with no associate at all.

What about the origin of your hypocrite religion sir
I am afraid Sir that you know Diddly squat about The origin of your religion. Safe journey bro

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by SuperSupremo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
tomakint:

I am afraid Sir that you know Diddly squat about The origin of your religion. Safe journey bro
Glory be to God am not a hypocrite and knows the origin of my religion,its a pity you can't be proud of your own though......
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by iSlayer: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Spicycat:
My question is How do people know that the guy is really Hausa by tribe, is it because he speaks the language which off cause a lot of people understand and speak because they were born in the northern part of the country. Or maybe because he wears dresses like Hausa which off cause is worn by all irrespective of the tribe or religion of the person.
Check your mail
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by betterABIAstate: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Smh. You don't get it do you?? tp you it's like victory. . counting the bodies. Does it change the fact 2 innocent igbos died? My frustration here is the senseless deaths. I care not about their tribes. Not everyone is like you who celebrated the mile 12 carnage.
guy shut up, the earlier you realize that hausa/Fulani's are animals, the better for Yoruba race. If they kill one of you, kill ten of them, kudos to my brothers in IMO state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
dukeprince50:
Lol, they are already killing them there, so its not something new. when you kill them, its normal, when they kill you you start saying all sort of things. that rapist deserve it, those other guys are innocent but it can't be helped. even police couldn't stop them. I wish they did not but skin that animal alive and put him under d sun then leave those innocent ones alone, if an Hausa man offends me, I will treat his Bleep up depending on the efficacy of the offence, but I won't touch his household, I do not hate Hausa but I do not like them either

Now that we have established that killing the innocents is wrong, what do you think should be done to those who killed the innocent Hausas? Should they be skinned and put under the sun, like you proposed for the Hausa man who killed innocent people? Or does your statement of 'it can't be helped' imply that they should be left alone to continue since, to borrow a phrase from you, 'it is normal', or should become so.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by MrGerald(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
scholes0:
Where are all those Igbos that were making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.
And we still aren't sure if the Hausas will mobilize a hit and run on the local community, by the time their brothers take their version of the story to the North.

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.
your illiteracy is annoying, you can't read and comprehend, the Hausa man killed a woman he want to molest and another one she ran to, so the people retaliated and kill him and several others you see lying there... are hausas, you're a coward go and try rubbish in IMO and you're gone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Amoto94(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
derahhh:

mmtshhewww.....Nonsense..all d trouble-laden countries in d world today are islamic countries,all terrorists#at least d ones caught are islams(abi u don hear say chukwuemeka leave hm business go bomb himsef)...bros wt due respect to ISLAM...Terrorism is Islam oriented..No muslim in 9ja No Boko in 9ja
Columbia, Ukraine, Honduras, Mexico, USA (where AAs are killed upandan) are all Muslim countries right? Condemn the crime and the perpetrators.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
dukeprince50:
I do not support the killing of innocent Hausa, so I will never support the killing of innocent Christians, but logically, those guys kill those innocent ones cos of what the Hausa has been doing lately. like I said if an ijaw man did this, they will just burn him up and end it there, but the one who bring this upon the innocent victims are the Hausa terrorists, the Igbo boys are like, you did it there and you think you can do it here? oya let's show u we are also animals. I condemn the killing but the Hausa terrorists brought this upon their brothers. when you know you have provoked me too much in your house, do not cone to my Hague and o the same, I won forgive you, do you thin there is no Hausa girl in Imo he can rape? why rapng the Igbo, when you know you ave push the too fr

Do you think that those among the northerners who think like you do not have the same justification you have for their own actions in killing innnocent Igbos? Do you think they just woke up one morning and decided to start killing anyone of Igbo extraction? Does this make them also right as you believe that you are right? Is this the first time that northerners have been killed in the east?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by betterABIAstate: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Now that we have established that killing the innocents is wrong, what do you think should be done to those who killed the innocent Hausas? Should they be skinned and put under the sun, like you proposed for the Hausa man who killed innocent people? Or does your statement of 'it can't be helped' imply that they should be left alone to continue since, to borrow a phrase from you, 'it is normal', or should become so.
an Hausa man is a potential killer, killing them reduces the risk of violence. How many times have you heard a Yoruba or Igbo person killing people outside their respective regions?

Those guys are animals
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

I think same thing that happened to those Hausa that killed the igbos should happen to these ones and from what I saw, nothing happened to them.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by betterABIAstate: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Do you think that those among the northerners who think like you do not have the same justification you have for their own actions in killing innnocent Igbos? Do you think they just woke up one morning and decided to start killing anyone of Igbo extraction? Does this make them also right as you believe that you are right? Is this the first time that northerners have been killed in the east?
did they also decide to start killing people of Yoruba extract in the west? Why are you defending animals? killing to Hausa is like using bear hands to clean anus to yorubas.

Its like part of their culture and religion
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

what justification?? not only igbos suffer over there, other tribes suffer, Christians as a whole suffer there, I'm a christian and a peace loving one at that, I condemn this barbaric act. sometime when bokharam started, there were a lot of people who ran to this part for refuge, I got mercy on them, you don't know what people are suffering in the hands of bokoharam
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
betterABIAstate:
an Hausa man is a potential killer, killing them reduces the risk of violence. How many times have you heard a Yoruba or Igbo person killing people outside their respective regions?

Those guys are animals

Igbo people especially have killed people, not only outside their regions, but outside the country totally. I was in the Gambia not too long ago when 3 Igbo men were wanted for killing their housemaid, probably for ritual purposes, and putting her body parts in the refridgerator. The Gambians cannot differentiate Igbo names from non Igbo names, and they just referred to 'Nigerians', but I knew from their names which tribe they came from. I read an article about an Igbo serial killer in South Africa. Here it is...

http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=3047:nigerian-arrested-in-serial-murders-of-safrican-homosexuals

So yes, Igbos do kill people outside their region. It is just that most non Nigerian media outlets refer to them generally as 'Nigerians', because they dont know the difference, and the Nigerian media almost never air this type of news.

Does that now mean that the Igbo are also animals, and that they should be hunted down to 'reduce crime'?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
dukeprince50:
what justification?? not only igbos suffer over there, other tribes suffer, Christians as a whole suffer there, I'm a christian and a peace loving one at that, I condemn this barbaric act. sometime when bokharam started, there were a lot of people who ran to this part for refuge, I got mercy on them, you don't know what people are suffering in the hands of bokoharam

Every body has a motive and a justification for what they do. Just like you justify the mass killing of innocent people because they happen to be of the same group as one criminal, so does BH justify the mass killing of innocent people because they happen to be of the same group as those they perceive of having committed crimes against them. Hausas are not Boko Haram. In fact, they are the first line of defence AGAINST Boko Haram, and they have taken the brunt of Boko Haram's violence... especially the Muslims among the northerners.

The major fault of the Hausa community is they allow the loud mouths to control the media. They do not speak up when maligned falsely, putting it down to God's will, and ignoring the accusations. This gives ignorant bigots more voice to keep making baseless assertions. I think you will do well to remember... the loudest is not always the most truthful or the most correct. In fact, quite the contrary.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by betterABIAstate: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Igbo people especially have killed people, not only outside their regions, but outside the country totally. I was in the Gambia not too long ago when 3 Igbo men were wanted for killing their housemaid, probably for ritual purposes, and putting her body parts in the refridgerator. The Gambians cannot differentiate Igbo names from non Igbo names, and they just referred to 'Nigerians', but I knew from their names which tribe they came from. I read an article about an Igbo serial killer in South Africa. Here it is...

http://www.africanoutlookonline.com/index.php/component/content/article?id=3047:nigerian-arrested-in-serial-murders-of-safrican-homosexuals

So yes, Igbos do kill people outside their region. It is just that most non Nigerian media outlets refer to them generally as 'Nigerians', because they dont know the difference, and the Nigerian media almost never air this type of news.

Does that now mean that the Igbo are also animals, and that they should be hunted down to 'reduce crime'?
though the news is rare, if i decide to search for Yoruba I'm sure I willl get some.

Its like a routine for Hausa, killing them will reduce the possibility of future recurrence
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by july66: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
At least six persons have been feared dead and several others injured in a blood spilling clash between the indigenes of Akowa in Ideato North Local Government Area of Imo state and Hausa people living in the community.

The incident which occurred during the evening hours Friday, has led to the lost of properties, burning of the community and people deserting their locality in the process .

According to reports, an Hausa man had ran amuck killing two indigenes and equally taking his own life thereafter. This in turn made the residents engage in a reprisal attack leading to the deaths of four others.

According to Okeoma News, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Mr Andrew Enwerem, a Deputy Superintendent of police, DSP, said that his office has received a report that three persons were killed in the attack, while several others were injured and receiving treatments at various hospitals.

The police spokesperson further disclosed that on receiving the information, the state commissioner of police, CP, Mr Taiwo Lakanu, personally mobilised officers and led operation to the community where normalcy has been restored.

Mr Enwerem said that the police officers have take over the community, while investigation into the cause of the violence and subsequently the killings and with the view of bringing the perpetrators to justice have immediately been launched.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/imo-state-on-fire-as-hausa-indigenes.html
Hausa muslims are an intolerant breed. They harass people with boko haram & kill in the name of Allah at the slightest provocation in the north, fight the yorubas in Lagos & now this. The violent desert spirit of the north at work.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by dukeprince50: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Every body has a motive and a justification for what they do. Just like you justify the mass killing of innocent people because they happen to be of the same group as one criminal, so does BH justify the mass killing of innocent people because they happen to be of the same group as those they perceive of having committed crimes against them. Hausas are not Boko Haram. In fact, they are the first line of defence AGAINST Boko Haram, and they have taken the brunt of Boko Haram's violence... especially the Muslims among the northerners.

The major fault of the Hausa community is they allow the loud mouths to control the media. They do not speak up when maligned falsely, putting it down to God's will, and ignoring the accusations. This gives ignorant bigots more voice to keep making baseless assertions. I think you will do well to remember... the loudest is not always the most truthful or the most correct. In fact, quite the contrary.
you do not understand a thing I said, I never say Hausa are boko haram. I believe Islamic religion is as peaceful as Christianity cos I have some Muslims but boko haram has been spoiling the image of that religion, killing Christians while hiding under the umbrella of Islam is what they do, and some Muslims like you support them. if every Muslim has the heart that my friends have, Nigeria will have been a better place. most of our problems is not politics, but inter tribal conflict

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Kingsley721: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
I understand what you said, but let me state that my angar WS the whole killing started in the first place by the young hausa man and again, I strongly condemn the angry mob killing the innocent hausa people going about their lawful businesses.

No body have a monopoly of killing as I stated in my first comment, yes! I know you have been in Nigeria, and you must have heard how hausa/Fulani kill people in the north at a slightest provocation or even none. You must recall not quite long ago a woman was brutally murdered by religions fanatics in Kano state and coincidentally the woman happens to be an indigene of the l.g.a where this incident happened in imo state.

So out of anger and with the thought of (you kill us in your land and also want to kill us in our own land) made the angry youths to kill the perpetrator which I have no apology for and also killed five other guys which I condemn and pray that their soul should rip.
lafuria1:

It's like the anger isnt about the crime the hausa man committed but why he did it in an igbo land I guess. I'm. Thinking what if it was an igbo man that committed the crime, will the youths start killing igbos.

Obviously the crime isn't the problem, it's the hausa man.
Why go kill innocent hausas, the perpetrator was killed which is good, why extend it beyond that.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by glossy6(f): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Byko899:
this news happened at the back of my house, the woman involve was in my house some months ago for house accommodation
the news there is fake,this is the real story, an Hausa man in an attempt to rape a girl killed her and the woman in the house she ran to for protection,infact the Hausa man was new to our town, he was employed because of the rate of robbery at the house he was working,since he came,the woman has being laying complain him. it happens that today he decided to force the woman,she ran to the house of another elderly woman,the Hausa guy killed both of them, he did not kill himself, he was killed by angry mob

Molest Kill in order to r.ape

where is that nyabinghi

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.