Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,501 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87670 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

So what you are saying in essence is that anytime an individual who happens to be of northern extraction residing in the East commits a crime, mobs should go around and start killing everyone within sight who is also of northern extraction. Do I get you correctly?

Also, do you advice that this law of yours be equally applied on all non indigenes (including Igbos) who reside in other communities?

Did 30,000 Igbos deserve to be killed as a result of the 1966 coup?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ImperialYoruba: 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
herbie27:
Not married, Not searching, and thanks for the compliment.

smiley I didn't think you were searching, would be out of place for me to assume that.

I looked at you in your natural appearance without makeup or bright lighting and imagined in my mind how much more of your radiant beauty is waiting to be revealed. You have the type of complexion and symmetry glamour photographers itch to find and model on magz.

Mmwah! wink
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
betterABIAstate:
did they also decide to start killing people of Yoruba extract in the west? Why are you defending animals? killing to Hausa is like using bear hands to clean anus to yorubas.

Its like part of their culture and religion

They are not animals any more than you are, and I will not defend the criminals among them as you are defending Igbo killers of innocents, just because you belong to the same tribe. If the Igbos had lynched the purported rapist killer and left it at that, I would have had nothing to say. But they went ahead and killed six other people who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CRIME, only because they happened to come from the same general geological region as him. That is what you are defending. If northerners wen on a mass rampage killing innocent Igbos because one Igbo man committed a crime, I would find it equally atrocious, especially if I find educated northerners who supported the action. As far as I am concerned, it is the Hausas who are superior in this sense, because, unlike your kind, the majority of the educated among them NEVER condone such reprisals on innocents, while the majority of your educated ones do... on social media, in the news, everywhere. But somehow, it seems ok to you to do that.

So, it is not I who is defending killers of innocents, it is YOU.

As for your personal opinion of their character, I accept that it is a personal one, so it needs no response.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nahwao:

Did 30,000 Igbos deserve to be killed as a result of the 1966 coup?

Of course not. The ignorant perpetrators simply followed the same thought process that the Igbo killers and commenters are following now. If they were wrong then, so are the Igbos now. If the killers are right now, so were the killers then. What I cannot stomach is calling those ones wrong, and these ones right.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

smiley I didn't think you were searching, would be out of place for me to assume that.

I loloed at you in your natural appearance without makeup or bright lighting and imagined in my mind how much more of your radiant beauty is waiting to be revealed. You have the type of complexion and symmetry glamour photographers itch to find and model on magz.

Mmwah! wink

Thanks still. grin
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by chaberry(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ngozi123:

Nwannem, I agree with you but such is the savagery in this country, the people oft have to take the law into their own hands. Like someone said above, all these people- that is, the bloodthirsty almajiris- know is violence and thus the only way to make them take note, is through more violence. It's a terrible cycle of events and is one that can only be stopped through the break up of this country. Igbos who truly love peace, like you and I, should be campaigning for our own country as that is the only way that we can put an end to this cycle. The Northerners won't stop killing Igbos whether we retaliate or not so the only answer is to distance ourselves from them as much as possible.
Well put, exactly my mind.
I'm from Akokwa and i strongly condemn the action of the hausa guy(possibly high) that killed those two ladies but even more of my brothers that killed innocent people for another persons crime

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Of course not. The ignorant perpetrators simply followed the same thought process that the Igbo killers and commenters are following now. If they were wrong then, so are the Igbos now. If the killers are right now, so were the killers then. What I cannot stomach is calling those ones wrong, and these ones right.

Why don't I see you argue with this much passion when Igbos are taunted and blamed for the 1966 coup and insulted for being murdered by Fulanis in Enugu?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by chaberry(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

They are not animals any more than you are, and I will not defend the criminals among them as you are defending Igbo killers of innocents, just because you belong to the same tribe. If the Igbos had lynched the purported rapist killer and left it at that, I would have had nothing to say. But they went ahead and killed six other people who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CRIME, only because they happened to come from the same general geological region as him. That is what you are defending. If northerners wen on a mass rampage killing innocent Igbos because one Igbo man committed a crime, I would find it equally atrocious, especially if I find educated northerners who supported the action. As far as I am concerned, it is the Hausas who are superior in this sense, because, unlike your kind, the majority of the educated among them NEVER condone such reprisals on innocents, while the majority of your educated ones do... on social media, in the news, everywhere. But somehow, it seems ok to you to do that.

As for your personal opinion of their character, I accept that it is a personal one, so it needs no response.
You have said enough bro, it's ok.
I am personally ashamed by the action of these few igbo youth who went on a killing spree of innocent hausa people and those condening on internet, it's really barbaric and to think that it happen in my own village makes me speechless

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by yommyuk: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
meme4real:

If you think otherwise then,can you provide your evidence where they go on rampaging your land raping and killing your people because they need to do their businesses.I doubt you understand what peaceful co existence means.You prefer the ones killing you than the ones contributing both economically and positively to your society.It's simply hatred.nonsense.

Normally, I do not generalise. However, most igbos I come across are very tribalistic in nature. Never to be trusted. And this is my honest opinion. If you don't like it, jump into the red sea.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Ariani: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nahwao:

Why don't I see you argue with this much passion when Igbos are taunted and blamed for the 1966 coup and insulted for being murdered by Fulanis in Enugu?

Bingo! Nice question to expose the hypocrisy in him. Let's see his answers.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by tomakint: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
betterABIAstate:
an Hausa man is a potential killer, killing them reduces the risk of violence. How many times have you heard a Yoruba or Igbo person killing people outside their respective regions?

Those guys are animals
Bro what you see happening to the Hausas you so much hate, I so much hate is the religion card played on the nomads up North. This is why anything violence is linked to Islam. Mention any Islamic Country free from violence and I will book you a 1-week holiday at the Bahamas. Despicable lots. I wondered how some human beings feel comfortable and happy being addressed a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nahwao:

Ariani:

Bingo! Nice question to expose the hypocrisy in him. Let's see his answers.

I do not see Igbos being insulted for being slaughtered by the 'Fulani herdsmen', and I have never seen a single northerner who said it was justified. The 1966 coup did have an Igbo taint, though the massacres of innocent Igbos unconnected to the coup plotters, as well as the resulting civil war, were completely unjustifiable and if there are any NL topics on this issue, I have not come across them. But back to the Enugu (or even Benue or Niger killings) if, as happened in this case, the majority of NLers of northern extraction came out on NL and justified the slaughter of innocent Igbos by criminal herdsmen from their region, I would oppose it with as much passion. I am against all forms of injustice, not just those against a specific tribe or region. And I do in fact defend Igbos (or any other tribe or race) when others make irresponsible general tribalist comments against them, like here...

https://www.nairaland.com/3273945/aisha-buhari-stop-disgracing-us#48272603

I am completely anti-tribalism, in all its ramifications. I judge each individual based on his/her own merits, not that of a geographical accident of birth which he/she had no control over.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by obaaderemi: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
scholes0:
Where are all those Igbos that were making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.
And we still aren't sure if the Hausas will mobilize a hit and run on the local community, by the time their brothers take their version of the story to the North.

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.
I think we should all condemn this act.The south has a common enemy in the north.the earlier the ibos and yorubas realize this the better.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
tomakint:

Bro what you see happening to the Hausas you so much hate, I so much hate is the religion card played on the nomads up North. This is why anything violence is linked to Islam. Mention any Islamic Country free from violence and I will book you a 1-week holiday at the Bahamas. Despicable lots. I wondered how some human beings feel comfortable and happy being addressed a Muslim.

Dubai, Kuwait, Emirates, Malaysia, Indonesia, Tunisia, Maldives, Madagascar, The Gambia, Senegal, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Brunei, Niger, Western Sahara, Tajikstan, Uzbekistan, Kosovo, Albania, Oman, Qatar.

When do I get my 21weeks free holiday to the Bahamas? Or is the promise specific to the person at whom it is directed? If you want, I can get you more Islamic nations with no violence currently, but I doubt that I can go on too long a trip to the Bahamas.

From my observation, it is usually christians who play the religious card. Muslims never highlight the religion of any criminal but accept his/her deeds as a criminal act based on individual thinking. Christians always highlight the religion of a criminal if he is Muslim, but de-emphasize it if he is a christian. For example, how would christianity sound like if we started insisting on mentioning the religion of EVERY criminal; Such as 'Christian serial killer caught in SA', 'christian drug dealers executed in Indonesia', 'Christian men kill their wives in the US'? This is what you do to malign Islam, and why Islam has come to be associated with wrongdoing in your mind. We Muslims dont do it to you, so you can rest in the false myth that christians are angels of light.

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by obaaderemi: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
OgundeleT:

but they did today and those who went on reprisal attack today are nothing but a barbarically fool like those senseless people that kill the woman in kano
U better keep quiet there.If the hausafulanis are not treated that way they wont respect us down south.if i have my way,no hausafulani will exist in sw.we need to teach them they dont own beyond the north

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by cheruv: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
OgundeleT:

and in my post i told you Hausa will not lost at all? they will, but their casualty will be very low compare to your people. the Yoruba you claimed don't wanna go to war has seen beyond the war because they've known what war really mean. imagine you just resting after an hectic day of working in kano and some people just knock on your door and kill you and your family because of a crime your somebody committed? may be you don't even know the person but just because you are from same area and you are just wiped off like that. the killing in IMO sound logical to you today because you are Igbo, tomorrow will soon come and we shall see you people's reactions if it turn the other way
Your post would have made sense before the pogroms of 1966...or you want me to believe that the 30,000 Easterners slaughtered btwn May and September of 1966 knew who Nzeogwu or Ifeajuna was

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by millionaireman: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abagworo:

The truth is that we all know the truth but because of politics some people are bent on creating ethnic or religious crisis. We should condemn every criminal but not kill innocent people because they belong to same tribe as a criminal.

Abooki,
Where is your boss, Okorocha? Is he still abroad hunting for foreign investors to Imo state?

U just de wake up, long after the mayhem in Akokwa and this thread. U been de sleep since for Govt House Owerri or where?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Your hypocrisy knows no bound.

Was it or was it not the Hausa "educated" who used the justification of "igbo coup" to support the killings of thousands of Igbos in the 1960s.

Infact, recently an Igbo woman head was cut off and last we checked the hausa/fulani including your current president blamed the woman for her death. Did the woman commit any crime?

Is your current emir, SLS, not responsible for the death of an Igbo trader all because he was angry over outcome of a situation the man he ganged up had nothing to do with it.

In year 2011 when the northern youths went on a killing spree of igbo and others, how many of your "educated" spoke up against that atrocity?

During the mrs.world, how many of your "educated" spoke up in the killing of innocents by your people?

Infact, how come I've not seen any post from you condemning the murder of innocent protesters by your government? Or are the igbo protesters not warrant of your "outrage"?
Infact how come I've not seen any post from your condemning the rejoice your people have when both massob, ipob and ordinary citizens of SS are killed by the military?

How come I have not seen any post from you when the "educated" hausa blamed the Enugu for the fulani slaughter that occurred in their land. Infact, post ONE comment from you when you advised against their rejoice. I'll be waiting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Alfaab: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
betterABIAstate:
did they also decide to start killing people of Yoruba extract in the west? Why are you defending animals? killing to Hausa is like using bear hands to clean anus to yorubas.

Its like part of their culture and religion

lol..I saw this and I was laughing.Naturally and culturally dirty Igbo saying that other people are dirty..lol.Go read and learn about dirtiness in the sight of God.I am a Yoruba muslim and follow cleaning of my anus and any dirt on my person with water starting with toilet roll at times.Anybody that cleans with water is far far more a cleaner person than a person that uses paper.No wonder a lot of Igbo people have this stenchy smell without perfume.Assuming you were pushed into a soakaway jammed with excretion.Will you use paper or water?All clean people including Moses,Mohammed,Jesus used water and they were the tidiest,cleanest of people in history.DONT DIE TAKING THAT STENCHY SMELL WITH YOU,MAN...USE WATER.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by vanbonattel: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Was it not Major Katsina that went to his father's compound (his father was a royal father) dragged out all the hundreds of Igbo men there and allowed the mobs to kill them in the 1966 pogroms?

Which northern leader did not clap then? Have anyone been apprehended since then? Have you ever condemned that crime against innocent civilians?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Byko899:

the news there is fake,this is the real story, an Hausa man in an attempt to rape a girl killed her and the woman in the house she ran to for protection,in fact the Hausa man was new to the town, he was employed because of the rate of robbery at the house he was working,since he came,the woman has being laying complain about him. it happens that today he decided to force the woman,she ran to the house of another elderly woman,the Hausa guy killed both of them, he did not kill himself, he was killed by angry mob
And they will be here in the north pretending as if they do not have penis...and be keeping their girls far from men.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by vanbonattel: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alfaab:

lol..I saw this and I was laughing.Naturally and culturally dirty Igbo saying that other people are dirty..lol.Go read and learn about dirtiness in the sight of God.I am a Yoruba muslim and follow cleaning of my anus and any dirt on my person with water starting with toilet roll at times.Anybody that cleans with water is far far more a cleaner person than a person that uses paper.No wonder a lot of Igbo people have this stenchy smell without perfume.Assuming you were pushed into a soakaway jammed with excretion.Will you use paper or water?All clean people including Moses,Mohammed,Jesus used water and they were the tidiest,cleanest of people in history.DONT DIE TAKING THAT STENCHY SMELL WITH YOU,MAN...USE WATER.

So you are typing out these words with a hand you used to wipe ya butthole? grin
Now that's smelly.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Look through the comments. Statistically speaking, it seems the majority of Igbos are on one murderous track about this, judging from the comments here... and these ones are presumed to be the top educated ones. You are the outlier with your views. And if the educated Igbos think like this, one can imagine how the teeming illiterate Igbos think, and it sure is not going to be in a 'civilised' manner.

While the killing of the innocent woman in Kano was being spread all over NL and the media as a national tragedy, Igbo traders in Aba were busy hunting down and killing Hausas unnoticed because a 'military man' suspected of being of northern extraction killed one of them. Note that this was never covered in the media to my knowledge, and a search will only come up with the story on various blogs.

http://ynaija.com/hausa-igbo-aba-abia-clash/

When the DSS stated that Hausas were found killed and buried in Abia State, Igbo youth, elders and womem were quick to cover up for the crime claiming that it was just a plot to find an excuse to commit 'genocide' against Igbos, turning the criminal to the victim, and effectively sweeping the murdered Hausas back into their jungle grave. The statement from the DSS and pictures of the mass grave were also left out in the media, which was busy with carrying stories about the burial ceremony of the dead evangelist in Abuja. Only this rejoinder defending the crime was published. Imagine what the media would do with a DSS story of a grave with dead Igbos found in a jungle in Katsina.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/ipob-igbo-youths-women-fault-dss-claim-on-killing-of-northerners.200395/

There are many such unreported lynchings by Igbos. One just has to track them down patiently if one wants to hear them, unlike the crimes of 'Fulani herdsmen' and 'Hausa almajiri' which tend to hit you in the face whether you want to hear them or not.

First of all, the statement you claimed was never reported made it on this foeum. That image was posted and discussed on this forum. So spare us the fake cries.

Now back to what I want to say.
Since the forceful merge of igbo and the north...you people have went on a killing spree of igbo and we let it go.
Prior to independence of Nigeria, Igbos were killed in both Jo's and kano without any reprisal by igbo in east or igboland.
Fast forward to 1960s, you lots went on a killing spree of innocent Igbos all because of an "Igbo coup"and when the Igbos decided to leave the nation and be by our damn self, you lots invaded our land and continued the same murder act.
There were several clashes when you lots repeatedly sought after Igbos up north to kill ( I know this for a fact cause my mom lived and experienced them...My mom used to be a teacher up north)
Fast forward to 2000, you lots went on killing spree for Igbos and southerners because of Buhari lost in election. You continued that murders act in year 2011. Oh Let's not forget prior to the 2011 you went on a killing spree of igbo because if a picture in Denmark. All this was happening with zero reprisal from igbo in East.
Hell when you mofos wanted to murder Enugu indigienous, the Enugu ppl went the peaceful way by asking for your governmemt to intervene....WTF happened? They ignored their request aND only showed up after the murders. But they were so quick to show up and arrest 20 young enugu youths when they were discussing on how to defend their lands against the murderers.

Now what una are getting is all the shit your people, both your ancestors, elders and your generation, accumulated. As it is well known in human biology and psychology, when you push people to a wall..we will react. You people have pushed us to that motherfucking wall. We are TIRED of being una punching bag. We have tired to be civilized with you lots and it yielded NOTHING but more bullying and killing from you lots. Well just like una think you're savages...we here to show una we can get down to that level with you lots. You kill us, we will kill you back. Like a fucking bully, una only learn when those you pick on beat the living shit out of you. Get used to those reprisal attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by vanbonattel: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
ikechu1:

Your hypocrisy knows no bound.

Was it or was it not the Hausa "educated" who used the justification of "igbo coup" to support the killings of thousands of Igbos in the 1960s.

Infact, recently an Igbo woman head was cut off and last we checked the hausa/fulani including your current president blamed the woman for her death. Did the woman commit any crime?

Is your current emir, SLS, not responsible for the death of an Igbo trader all because he was angry over outcome of a situation the man he ganged up had nothing to do with it.

In year 2011 when the northern youths went on a killing spree of igbo and others, how many of your "educated" spoke up against that atrocity?

During the mrs.world, how many of your "educated" spoke up in the killing of innocents by your people?

Infact, how come I've not seen any post from you condemning the murder of innocent protesters by your government? Or are the igbo protesters not warrant of your "outrage"?
Infact how come I've not seen any post from your condemning the rejoice your people have when both massob, ipob and ordinary citizens of SS are killed by the military?

How come I have not seen any post from you when the "educated" hausa blamed the Enugu for the fulani slaughter that occurred in their land. Infact, post ONE comment from you when you advised against their rejoice. I'll be waiting

Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by millionaireman: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abagworo:

The truth is that we all know the truth but because of politics some people are bent on creating ethnic or religious crisis. We should condemn every criminal but not kill innocent people because they belong to same tribe as a criminal.

Abagworo, pls don't preach about truth.

You defend evil.
Your principal Gov Okorocha has left Imo state to rot.

Those injured during this attack may find it hard to have a decent nearby hospital for treatment.

In the last five years, below is how Okorocha left the road to Imo state University Teaching Hospital, Orlu, which is nearest to the scene of this fracas.

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
vanbonattel:

Their hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.

Right? Let's not forget it was their "educated" who tried to justify the murder of Igbos in the 1960same by claiming they igboshould mocked them. When asked to prove it...they provided a music that was made a year AFTER the reprisal and also a bread with a cartoon created in year 2000 ( several years AFTER the reprisal).

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by millionaireman: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
@Abagworo,

See how decent governors leave their Health Institutions.

Below are parts of ANAMSUTH, Nnewi, Anambra state.

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Alfaab:

You clean your Anus with your hands and water.

Nigga bacteria exist, illness exist.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ikechu1: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
millionaireman:
@Abagworo,

See how decent governors leave their Health Institutions.

Below are pars of ANAMSUTH, Nnewi.

Chino can you please stop trying to derail a thread.

You and Abagworo are childish as Bleep
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by jneutron4000: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Noneroone:
there are more hausas in Igboland than igbos in hausaland be informed
undecided so because of that the single life of an Igbo man is worthless. So lame undecided
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

I looked at you in your natural appearance without makeup or bright lighting and imagined in my mind how much more of your radiant beauty is waiting to be revealed. You have the type of complexion and symmetry glamour photographers itch to find and model on magz.

Mmwah! wink

Stop wasting your time; that girl isn't going to wasteland.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
ikechu1:

First of all, the statement you claimed was never reported made it on this foeum. That image was posted and discussed on this forum. So spare us the fake cries.

Now back to what I want to say.
Since the forceful merge of igbo and the north...you people have went on a killing spree of igbo and we let it go.
Prior to independence of Nigeria, Igbos were killed in both Jo's and kano without any reprisal by igbo in east or igboland.
Fast forward to 1960s, you lots went on a killing spree of innocent Igbos all because of an "Igbo coup"and when the Igbos decided to leave the nation and be by our damn self, you lots invaded our land and continued the same murder act.
There were several clashes when you lots repeatedly sought after Igbos up north to kill ( I know this for a fact cause my mom lived and experienced them...My mom used to be a teacher up north)
Fast forward to 2000, you lots went on killing spree for Igbos and southerners because of Buhari lost in election. You continued that murders act in year 2011. Oh Let's not forget prior to the 2011 you went on a killing spree of igbo because if a picture in Denmark. All this was happening with zero reprisal from igbo in East.
Hell when you mofos wanted to murder Enugu indigienous, the Enugu ppl went the peaceful way by asking for your governmemt to intervene....WTF happened? They ignored their request aND only showed up after the murders. But they were so quick to show up and arrest 20 young enugu youths when they were discussing on how to defend their lands against the murderers.

Now what una are getting is all the shit your people, both your ancestors, elders and your generation, accumulated. As it is well known in human biology and psychology, when you push people to a wall..we will react. You people have pushed us to that motherfucking wall. We are TIRED of being una punching bag. We have tired to be civilized with you lots and it yielded NOTHING but more bullying and killing from you lots. Well just like una think you're savages...we here to show una we can get down to that level with you lots. You kill us, we will kill you back. Like a fucking bully, una only learn when those you pick on beat the living shit out of you. Get used to those reprisal attacks.

All your theory is predicated on the belief that I am a northerner... I am not.

Igbos have been carrying out reprisal killings for long, it is not a new phenomenon. In a cited wikipedia article, the pre civil war tribal killings were hardly one-sided...

"Northern Nigerians, were however also targeted in the Igbo dominated Eastern Nigeria.[11] Thousands of Hausas, Tiv and other Northern Tribes were massacred by Igbo mobs, forcing a mass exodus of Northerners from the Eastern Region"

So much for the civil war.
Reprisal killings in the east do not get wide reporting, but they are there, and if you lived for any period of time in the east, you will know that this is true, so enough of the long-suffering narrative. The stay of northerners in the east has not been as peaceful as you like to believe.

Lastly, the issue of the whimsical 'you' that you have referred to as those killing Igbos and pillaging them while Igbos turn the other cheek are not a single entity. Every group or tribe has its criminals. Lumping the entire body of people of northern extraction and referring to them as one murderous 'you' is nothing short of shallow thinking and bigotry. By all means punish those who are criminally minded, but no sane person will support collective punishment against 70million people.

Reprisal attacks against the innocent will only result in more violence. I can only hope that less lunatic minds will ultimately prevail in both North and East.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) / Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.