Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos (87815 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) / Chinedu Nebo: Nigeria Is Angry With Igbos' Growth, Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by legendte(m): 10:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
scholes0:
Where are all those Igbos that called making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.

Who do you think that killed those people in the picture?
Or do you think Hausas will be bold to kill and burn the Imo people?
The hausa man with others were killed after he killed a lady he wanted to rape and the old woman the lady ran to.

20 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by freshvine(f): 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
Right in my community. I am heading home tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
AM SO VEXED RIGHT NOW.. KEDU IHE MMADU JI ISI KORO MAKA NA OBU ONYE NIGERIA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Aroh48(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
DankemzI:
Lord Lugard for the Pains you put us thru, you'll Never know Peace. Even in your Grave
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by spinna: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
While i deplore the loss of lives 6 dead is hardly a "state on fire" ..even the Ketu clash in Lagos was bigger. Journalists/bloggers and news sites should not heat up our polity with sensationalism..peace not war..love not hate..unity not division. Nigeria will be great and one in Jesus name..we will not fight war in Jesus name!

Mods take note cos the OPs headline was not sensationalism but Nairalands was . Nairaland should stop fanning embers of tribal hatred..so much Tribalism here (e.g name checkers etc) when we know we all(tribes) have our bad and good sides. War no b beans o!

4 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by godoluwa(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
genetics111:
What is this country changing to. This is not what Awo, Zik ,Bayero worked for. May God help us. pls let us leave together as one. I am a Yoruba my Sister married a man from Kaduna I can eventually ended up married from SS or East. I believe our Strength lie in unity. I know that disagreement will come pls let us settle as civiliz people. May the Souls of deceased be in perfect rest. And Police should bring culprits to Book. God bless Nigeria.
Omo Iya mi, gbagbe nipa isokan ilu yii nitori awon awusa yi gbagbo wipe awon nikan ni awon ni orile ede yi idi si niyi ti won fi n j'aiye fa mi l'ete n'tu 'to

Btw, I hate jungle justice

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by tomakint: 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Arrant nonsense!!!

Why must you attach religion in anything a so called muslim do?

Do you do the same with Christians and all non muslims

Not all hausa are muslims and some of your tribe members are certainly muslims too.

If you care to know read this.....
Are you a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by godoluwa(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
AM SO VEXED RIGHT NOW.. KEDU IHE MMADU JI ISI KORO MAKA NA OBU ONYE NIGERIA
Ogini? I no sabi igbo joor
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by BoneTackle: 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Spicycat:
My question is How do people know that the guy is really Hausa by tribe, is it because he speaks the language which off cause a lot of people understand and speak because they were born in the northern part of the country. Or maybe because he wears dresses like Hausa which off cause is worn by all irrespective of the tribe or religion of the person.
Please just shut up already!

You should have also asked us how we knew the killers of Bridget Agbahire in Kano and the female preacher in Abuja were hausa's.

Nonsense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
ANewUser:
All the burnt people are Hausas. The only Igbos killed are the young lady and the woman she went to for protection
its sad. At this point, I could care less about their tribe. this is just a senseless waste of life. . from the rapist to the pther victims. The woman in kano, then abuja. . Now this. Will we ever stop killing ourselves? We sincerely need to understand and redefine our position in this country. No one chose to be hausa or igbo. And no one should die because of that reason.

9 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by lafuria1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kingsley721:
This happened in a community next to mine in imo state, I have called home and they confirmed that a young hausa man killed a girl after trying to rape her and also killed an aged woman whom the young girl have run to for shield. So on hearing the story the angry youths in the area started rioting and killing in revenge.

Right now am still very much annoyed that this happened, let's respect each other nobody have license/monopoly of killing. (Killing them in their own town..is crazy) We are all human.

It's like the anger isnt about the crime the hausa man committed but why he did it in an igbo land I guess. I'm. Thinking what if it was an igbo man that committed the crime, will the youths start killing igbos.

Obviously the crime isn't the problem, it's the hausa man.
Why go kill innocent hausas, the perpetrator was killed which is good, why extend it beyond that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Byko899:
this news happened at the back of my house, the woman involve was in my house some months ago for house accommodation
the news there is fake,this is the real story, an Hausa man in an attempt to rape a girl killed her and the woman in the house she ran to for protection,infact the Hausa man was new to our town, he was employed because of the rate of robbery at the house he was working,since he came,the woman has being laying complain him. it happens that today he decided to force the woman,she ran to the house of another elderly woman,the Hausa guy killed both of them, he did not kill himself, he was killed by angry mob

I believe this is the real story, if it was an Igbo man that killed 2 Hausa women up north, the level of violence would not stop till many innocent southern people have died.

5 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by goodnews777: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
dainformant:
what is Nigeria turning into
BUHARI was sent to destroy nigeria. It's only a matter of time before the country goes up in flames. Many times he desperately wanted to rule
, finally the YUROBAs gave it to him not understanding he has a hidden agenda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by AlphaCentauri: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
ANewUser:
All the burnt people are Hausas. The only Igbos killed are the young lady and the woman she went to for protection
that boy in the picture looks igbo. the one in psg jersey. or is he hausa ?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by LoveDecay(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
LecciGucci:

i was just reading without commenting
but wen i saw this ur post i have to come in.
i have lived in imo state all my life until recently.
the truth is imo state was one of the most peaceful states in nigeria.
u can hardly hear a abt a riot not to talk of inter tribal fights dat results to killing.
but since rochas assumed on seat and giving this hausa pple confindence by building houses and mousque for them here and there granting them acces to every conner in imo.
since then imo has not been d same again

Same way "Ibo" christains build churches and carry out their business all over this country.

When the full story comes out, we will decide if this was a tribal or religious clash or other wise. We know how the east is blood thirsty and its only in the east I find dead bodies burnt, with tyres.

3 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by medache: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
e be like say one of de hausa guy na asenal fan self na so their tin de always be losers
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Abagworo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
ofeoil:
Ndi-imo are not happy with Okorocha. APC have been rigging election in Imo State, from gov to senate.

Okorocha have been demolishing peoples business and property as revenge for losing the last election.

The just concluded senate election was rigged.

Let us just get one thing straight, Ndi-imo are not muslims and will never be muslims.

Ndi-imo are Igbo and christians. A leopard never changes its spots.

What's the relationship between this unfortunate incident and election? IMHO identifying criminals based on tribe is wrong. That the criminal happened to be a Northerner doesn't make all Northerners guilty.

1 Like

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by ANewUser: 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
Are you Nigerian? You should know the dress code of Hausas. In fact the football jersey confirms he is Hausa.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by phreakabit(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
scholes0:
Where are all those Igbos that were making fun of Yorubas during the Mile 2 incident in Lagos saying they can't defend their territory?
Oya.... all of you are needed in Imo before Hausas finish them off over there o. See your sister and brothers lying in their own pool of blood.
And we still aren't sure if the Hausas will mobilize a hit and run on the local community, by the time their brothers take their version of the story to the North.

This is why evil must be condemned whenever and wherever it happens, because in a country like Nigeria, you can't be sure who is gonna get served tomorrow.

Coward! Shut up and read the story again. .
Na only amala una sabi.
We are not the same at all

26 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Raiders: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
That boy might just be an innocent boy at the wrong place and wrong time. Nigerians need to stop killing innocent people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
God forbid. This is too rough.
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by kossyablaze(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Every normal thinking human being knows what you mean.

Tell us you are denouncing your poo!
If u Sue me, u know u lost this case huh?

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Byko899:
this news happened at the back of my house, the woman involve was in my house some months ago for house accommodation
the news there is fake,this is the real story, an Hausa man in an attempt to rape a girl killed her and the woman in the house she ran to for protection,infact the Hausa man was new to our town, he was employed because of the rate of robbery at the house he was working,since he came,the woman has being laying complain him. it happens that today he decided to force the woman,she ran to the house of another elderly woman,the Hausa guy killed both of them, he did not kill himself, he was killed by angry mob

So what is the difference between 'ran amok' and this disjointed piece of shii you typed?
Re: Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
cascarino:
It hausas that were burnt not Ndigbo. An hausa man cannot come to the east and burn somebody we are not yoruba. About 13 of them were burnt this evening. It is only two Igbo women that were killed by the sex starved hausa guy. Thanks for your concern though!
Smh. You don't get it do you?? tp you it's like victory. . counting the bodies. Does it change the fact 2 innocent igbos died? My frustration here is the senseless deaths. I care not about their tribes. Not everyone is like you who celebrated the mile 12 carnage.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.