Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher (891 Views)

Need Someone Who Can Write An Academic Paper At Very Short Notice / I Need The Assistance Of An Academic Researcher In The Field Of Psychology! / I Need An Academic Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by efficiencie(m): 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Hi, I am writing a project work and would like the first two chapters of the work , that is; the introductory chapter and the literature review to be handled by an academic researcher and i need this done in less than a week. I will write out the detailed table of contents revealing what i require the writer to do for me as well as the number of pages required of every section in the table contents. The work must be very low on plagiarism as I will conduct a plagiarism test on the work and the write up must be conducted in APA style with appropriate citations and referencing.

After the work is concluded, I shall vet the work and make recommendations for adjustments and corrections after which payment shall be made for the job.

To ensure that no one is cheated and to boost trust. I require the abrigded-service-before-pay rule suggesting that on concluding the chapter one without references the first installment of the pay is paid, on concluding and submission of chapter two the second installment will be paid and after the payment of the second installment (that is, the full pay) the writer can send me the references.

Interested persons should contact me on the email: efficiencie@gmail.com or 08069170234 (whatsapp only please)
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by ibroh22(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
I can help,,if u can give me the template to work on,,are you an engineering student?
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by efficiencie(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
My apologies please. The area of the research is Health Economics so i would require academic reseaechers with background knowledge in Economics or Health Economics!
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by Tahtah: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2016
efficiencie:
My apologies please. The area of the research is Health Economics so i would require academic reseaechers with background knowledge in Economics or Health Economics!
I can do it for you- it is my area
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by efficiencie(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
...my sincere gratitude goes to all who commented as well as reached me via whatsapp. I have been able to get someone to assist me via this forum. Thank you once again and Jah bless you all.
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by Tizzyreal: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
I read Economics with 2.1 grade, I can handle your work.. Contact me with chidinmaonwuk@gmail.com.
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by efficiencie(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tizzyreal:
I read Economics with 2.1 grade, I can handle your work.. Contact me with chidinmaonwuk@gmail.com.

Thank you Chi, i will get in touch with you when i get a job we can share...I wish you all the best!
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by efficiencie(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tizzyreal:

Hi Tizzyreal, are you still available to help me in my research. I need a literature review done in less than 2 days. I hired someone via this medium to do this for me but unfortunately the person wasn't up to the task. Please can you handle the task. I need a literature review done on or before Tuesday.

I will send you a detailed guideline on how the literature review must be conducted.

Please contact me immediately if you are interested. Thanks!
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by hamjola: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
@effeciencie..
Am a chartered Economist with an MBA.I worked as Agm in an HMO with more than 15 years working experience.
You can reach me on hamjola@yahoo.com
Re: I Need The Services Of An Academic Researcher by hamjola: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
@effeciencie..
Am a chartered Economist with an MBA.I worked as AGM in an HMO with more than 15 years working experience.
You can reach me on hamjola@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Uber Brand Ambassador Recruitment In Abuja / Urgent Vacancy!!! Educational Consultant / Sales Development Representative / Please I Need Help On How To Go About This Job Assignment (very Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.