Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:07 PM

Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria (37377 Views)

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Lordemma(m): 11:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Nigerian oil and gas industry is known for its standard welfare packages for workers in the sector.

This is due to the massive revenue oil companies make from the sector, in a country that generates 95% of its revenue through the sector.

Nigeria also has natural large deposits of crude oil and gas which makes the country an attractive destination for foreign investors in the oil and gas sector.

The ripple effects of all these are that workers in the industry are highly remunerated, rewarded and indeed compensated.

[url]Nawhere.ng[/url] lists the 5 highest paying oil and gas companies in Nigeria.

Please note that the focus is on basic entry level salary scale of the companies listed below and this can be changed at any time by the companies.

Total E&P Nigeria

Total involves in oil and gas exploration and production activities in Nigeria. The company has a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOC). They operate Oil Mining Leases (OML) and Oil Prospecting Licences (OPL).

The entry level salary for the company is N7, 000,000 – N12, 000,000 per annum.

ExxonMobil

The company has three affiliates operating in Nigeria: Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) – Upstream; Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Ltd. (EEPNL) – Upstream; and Mobil Oil Nigeria (MON) – Downstream.

They are involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas; manufacture of petroleum products; and the transportation and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products.

They are also marketer of petroleum products. The entry level salary for the company is N6, 000,000 – N10, 000,000 per annum.

Chevron Nigeria

The company is the third-largest oil producer in Nigeria. They operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.

They operate one of Nigeria’s largest deepwater discoveries – Agbami field. The entry level salary for the company is N6, 000,000 – N9, 000,000 per annum.

Shell Nigeria

The company is Nigeria’s oldest energy company. They produce oil and gas from land and swamps in the Niger Delta and from deep-water reserves some 120 kilometres off the coast.

They also operate Nigeria’s largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant, which exports all over the world. The entry level salary for the company is N3, 360,000 – N7, 800,000 per annum.

Schlumberger Nigeria

The company is an exploration and production oilfield company providing services such as supplying technology, information solutions and integrated project management for oil and gas companies around the world. The entry level salary for the company is N3, 600,000 – N6, 000,000 per annum.

Source http://oilnews.nawhere.ng/top-5-highest-paying-oil-and-gas-companies-in-nigeria/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
2 bad U'll only hv someborri "upfront" 2 work wit 'em cry

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Izonpikin: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Remove Schlumberger from that list...its now useless... angry

Where did you fix NAOC....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by afanide: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2016
And NNPC
Total hiting no.1 on that list is unjustifiable.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by noida: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2016
Money
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by canDy4eva(f): 6:12am On Aug 13, 2016
What bt Haliboton...

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by adedam007(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by rantmoniker(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2016
These are all old. Not at $45 oil.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by makzeze: 6:15am On Aug 13, 2016
Nigeria LNG is the highest paying oil and gas company in Nigeria.

But few people know about it.

55 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by princeonx: 6:18am On Aug 13, 2016
With the present exchange rate, McDonald pay pass them cool

21 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by gradeA(m): 6:18am On Aug 13, 2016
wow.
I need to get a job there
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Raypawer(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Remove Exxon-Mobile from that list, they are getting useless by the day, in shot they should leave Akwa Ibom Soon sef..

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by kaziblake(f): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2016
With this terrible economy...
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Osezzua(m): 6:26am On Aug 13, 2016
Following
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by MrSmith007: 6:27am On Aug 13, 2016
And some they do thanksgiving for 50k work..

Life sha, some they enjoy, some they suffer!

16 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
2 bad U'll only hv someborri "upfront" 2 work wit 'em cry
That's not totally true. There are lots of people in the system that got in by merit and rose by merit.

princeonx:
Did you actually do the calculation? You're so correct o. All these things na mere illusion.

MrSmith007:

Thank God for your own. Some people earning 50k are happier than some people with 6 figure salary. Some started with the 50k and with good focus and commitment changed their stories while some people earn 6 figure salaries for a good part of their lives with little or nothing to show for it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by VcStunner(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2016
Terrific!
Oil and ga no dey reign again, the "oil" is now in cyber space. You make more working for that boy Zuckerburg. Don't say I didn't tell you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by paulavon: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2016
This your list is wrong. Remove Shell and slumberger from that list.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Samexdx(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2016
I will get there
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by sathel(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by jazinogold(m): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2016
OP when you enter any of them let me know! we were deceived by our lecturers
....study hard so you will graduate well and work in an oil company. my brother even palm oil company boiz never see! so many brilliant brains from sciences n engineering has been forced to pick up jobs in the financial sector while waiting for God to pick up the call!

Press like if you know God will pick up your call, and you will find your way into the oil and gas sector!

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Sabadon(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2016
gradually
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by President99: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2016
MrSmith007:

The reality is hw many Nigerians cant they employ maybe less than 0.01% of nigerian work force.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by praxs(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2016
I dont believe in those figure you wrote

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Franchise21(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2016
Baba God, answer my call thru one of these companies

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Oando pays more dan shell cool ..

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Frank3n2(m): 6:54am On Aug 13, 2016
issokay
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2016
princeonx:

With the present exchange rate part time staff for Burger King earn pass manager for ExxonMobil grin
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 13, 2016
jazinogold:
OP when you enter any of them let me know! we were deceived by our lecturers
....study hard so you will graduate well and work in an oil company. my brother even palm oil company boiz never see! so many brilliant brains from sciences n engineering has been forced to pick up jobs in the financial sector while waiting for God to pick up the call!

Press like if you know God will pick up your call, and you will find your way into the oil and gas sector!
Am tired of pressing likes jare. I sha know say one day go be one day wey mama pikin go rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by unibenstudent1(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2016
I work with chevron and so

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by kechywillz(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2016
God I need this kind of job. Help me na
Re: Top 5 Highest Paying Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 13, 2016
VcStunner:
Terrific!
Oil and ga no dey reign again, the "oil" is now in cyber space. You make more working for that boy Zuckerburg. Don't say I didn't tell you

Why not work for yourself and become an entrepreneur and equally a boss like Zuckerberg..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Professional Exams Vs Masters Which Is Better? / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here. / See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.