Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) (42147 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2016
Must women seduce men for success?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tpBopy8whw

Naija, don't just make noise, make sense!

1 Share

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Rasque1759(m): 8:55am On Aug 13, 2016
so both of una no get boyfriend/girlfriend before coming for the show? ...chai konji nah bastard true true....hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Barigaboy(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2016
When one is in love. U gat be careful. Cos some love r distracting especially once misunderstanding flashes in. But loving isn't bad. But they can both take it easy for goak achievement n later elaborate it after goal. Love is refreshing.
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by ameezy(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Meanwhile
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Teeboy22(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Love is wicked
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy noting bad in it

1 Like

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by teapea4real(m): 9:20am On Aug 13, 2016
Name Check
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by CSTR12: 9:22am On Aug 13, 2016
Foolish boy.
Focus on your career and leave women alone. I wonder why this is so hard for young Nigerian men to understand.
I won't be surprised if the girl laters dumps him for the male winner of the show.
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:22am On Aug 13, 2016
baba i hail oo
KINGinVAHALA:

Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by propconsultants: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2016
plz house, which chanel is showing it on gotv and what time thanks
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
baba i hail oo
Boss na me hail pass o, how was your night bro?
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Trendy247: 9:29am On Aug 13, 2016
charix:
There's a project fame channel? Is it on DSTV? Is it 24hours? I'm looking for something to while away time with since the big brother hiatus.
MTN GET TV.. ITS FTA ON MULTI TV
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2016
we thank GOD cool cool
KINGinVAHALA:

Boss na me hail pass o, how was your night bro?
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
we thank GOD cool cool
Nice one bro. Still expecting you on the other side, I guess you understand?
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:35am On Aug 13, 2016
sure cool cool cool
KINGinVAHALA:

Nice one bro. Still expecting you on the other side, I guess you understand?
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
sure cool cool cool
Cool!
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by otswag(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2016
I just recover from "the Voice naija",u Say make i begin dey watch Project fame again. Abeg i gats go do sumtin productive wt my time
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by obontami: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2016
The dude is pusssy whimped mere looking at him u will know

i watch the shiity show on tv i was like this pusssy starved dude has forgot what brought him to d show

mumu boy angry
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by mcyemite(m): 10:36am On Aug 13, 2016
shamecurls:
China Love...

............It does not last!

There is nothing like German love!
i prefer italian love jare that one has quality.
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by tyrannasty: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2016
Josmila:
In most cases, they both won't clinch the title, falling in love is a distraction especially is this kind of contest where the winner takes all
Long story.
Ask Mr. Jeff, winner of PF8
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by shamecurls(m): 11:04am On Aug 13, 2016
mcyemite:
i prefer Italian love jare that one has quality.

I will agree with you sha cos its still better than China love

But at worst, I will rather settle for Belgium love instead of China love. It can crash anytime.
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by ColourMeAmazing: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2016
Good for them. The guy looks like someone i did teaching practice with. Proud dude.
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2016
obontami:
The dude is pusssy whimped mere looking at him u will know

i watch the shiity show on tv i was like this pusssy starved dude has forgot what brought him to d show

mumu boy angry
I no kuku dey watch all these garri and sugar programs
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by mcyemite(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
shamecurls:

I will agree with you sha cos its still better than China love

But at worst, I will rather settle for Belgium love instead of China love. It can crash anytime.
lol,..av u tried malaysia love? Na dat one mad pass.
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
mcyemite:
lol,..av u tried malaysia love? Na dat one mad pass.

[size=18pt]My brother! Kukuma go try Aba love[/size]
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
shamecurls:
China Love...

............It does not last!

There is nothing like German love!

What is German love Sire undecided
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by femi4: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
charix:
There's a project fame channel? Is it on DSTV? Is it 24hours? I'm looking for something to while away time on since the big brother hiatus.
you dey find shower hour.... Alagbere!
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by wolexzy45: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Ramon92:
save long story, we know what comes next..
cheesy
Ramon92:
save long story, we know what comes next..
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by femi4: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
propconsultants:
plz house, which chanel is showing it on gotv and what time thanks
Soundcity
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by mcyemite(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
shamecurls:

[size=18pt]My brother! Kukuma go try Aba love[/size]
Actually am currently in OYO LOVE OOO..:-P:-P
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmmmm....my blessings are with you guyz*clearing my throat* make una concentrate o, no go ja nau.....
Re: Kitay And Elizabeth: Is Love Brewing In The MTN Project Fame Academy? (photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
Scripted Love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Frodd’s Mechanic Returns His Range Rover After Being Warned On Live TV / Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.