Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found (5793 Views)

List Of Movies And Date To Be Released Into The Cinema In 2017 / ‘suicide Squad’ Tops List Of Movies And TV Shows Nigerians Searched For In 2016 / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2016
If you are one of those fellows who are addicted to downloading and watching movies of all kinds, I believe this thread is as good as eating your girlfriend's cake free of charge.

From Movies to Series, Songs, Games and many more, this site is one in a million. Many people are aware of this site already but for those who don't, I'm giving it to you now.

One good thing about this site is that, it gives you the option to choose from any genre, video format you want to download, ranging from Progressive HDTV, such as 240p, 480p, 720p to 1080p and many more.
It has both old and new movies and if you want to enjoy in downloading these classic collections of movies, I will advice you subscribe to any of the night plans.

Etisalat =N200 for 1gb 12midnight to 5am, to subscribe, dial *229*3*11#

MTN =N25 for 500mb 12midnight to 4am, you must be on MTN pulse Tariff plan, if you're not sure of the tariff plan you are, dial *123# to confirm which of the plans you are on or just dial *406# to migrate.

Glo =N200 for 1gb 12midnight to 5am and N500 for 3gb 12midnight to 5am for 7 nights which includes weekends, if you wish, you can also get 10GB for just N2500 on Glo network which works for both day and night, mind you Glo network has really upgraded this days, fast internet connectivity and good download speed. Just dial *777# to get all the Info.

Airtel Of cause, you can't forget about Airtel night plans which also goes for N25 for 500mb and N50 for 1.5gb. To subscribe to this plan, you will need to be on smarttrybe by dialing *312#, then press 1 to migrate, with the same code, you can sub for the above data plans as simple as that.

You can use this opportunity to download as many movies as you like by visiting this movie library. Thank you.

http://dl.tehmovies.com
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Once you click on the link, this page will open, from the options you can click on any directory you want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 12:57am On Aug 13, 2016
For instance, if you click on the first option which is 94, the page below will be open for you

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 12:59am On Aug 13, 2016
You can choose from any directory above, and if you click on series, a page will be open like the one below

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2016
Enjoy your downloads, as you can see mine in the picture below, with Airtel night plan.

Amazing Speed right No be small something ooooo my brother

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by Nobody: 3:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Seen. More power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by Emmaway(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
charix:
Seen. More power to your elbow.

thanks Bro.
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by stano2(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok. Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by Greatzeus(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
So you used 700mb to download Game of thrones S5E4,after watching you will probably delete,to accommodate for new downloads right,you try.
Nice info by the way,I checked out the site,its easy to navigate and loads fast,I will pay it a visit suresure grin

1 Like

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by rawdpiper(m): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
prinsam30:
Enjoy your downloads, as you can see mine in the picture below, with Airtel night plan.

where do u reside?
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
rawdpiper:

where do u reside?

My brother I'm on Vacation in Kaduna ooooo
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Greatzeus:
So you used 700mb to download Game of thrones S5E4,after watching you will probably delete,to accommodate for new downloads right,you try.
Nice info by the way,I checked out the site,its easy to navigate and loads fast,I will pay it a visit suresure grin

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by okooloyun1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
prinsam30:
Once you click on the link, this page will open, from the options you can click on any directory you want
Nice job bro but do their movies download with subtitle?
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by okooloyun1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Op 2 bottles of Eva water for you d site make sense die high quality formats not all these 3gp sites, direct download no stories no pop up adverts and you posted it when I needed it. 10 GBOSA for you

2 Likes

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by jboy01(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
and is you are one of those that love watching african movies, get the latest movies at https://www.moviesoasis.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by rawdpiper(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
prinsam30:

My brother I'm on Vacation in Kaduna ooooo

So it's in Kaduna u got those download speeds with airtel?
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 12:56am On Aug 15, 2016
okooloyun1:
Nice job bro but do their movies download with subtitle?

some comes with subtitles, but if you really wanna get the best out of it, you can download VLC or MX Player, you can search for other media players though, but these two can force out the subtitles, thank you
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 12:57am On Aug 15, 2016
okooloyun1:
Op 2 bottles of Eva water for you d site make sense die high quality formats not all these 3gp sites, direct download no stories no pop up adverts and you posted it when I needed it. 10 GBOSA for you

thanks bro, I really appreciate it
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by okooloyun1(m): 12:58am On Aug 15, 2016
prinsam30:

some comes with subtitles, but if you really wanna get the best out of it, you can download VLC or MX Player, you can search for other media players though, but these two can force out the subtitles, thank you
Thanks bro, I have both media player.
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 12:58am On Aug 15, 2016
jboy01:
and is you are one of those that love watching african movies, get the latest movies at https://www.moviesoasis.com

Nice one too
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 12:59am On Aug 15, 2016
rawdpiper:

So it's in Kaduna u got those download speeds with airtel?

Yeah, correct
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 1:00am On Aug 15, 2016
okooloyun1:
Thanks bro, I have both media player.

OK noted
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by okooloyun1(m): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2016
prinsam30:

thanks bro, I really appreciate it
You're welcome
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by khanivorous(f): 5:31am On Aug 15, 2016
nice job...but I can't locate ' spotless' tv show
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
khanivorous:
nice job...but I can't locate ' spotless' tv show

keep searching, you will definitely find it, thank you
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by Emmaway(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Awesome! Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by khanivorous(f): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
prinsam30:

keep searching, you will definitely find it, thank you

I sorted through all the folders, sub folders and sub_sub folders.

I repeat: there is NO 'spotless' tv show.

I saw one of the movies in 1020p for 15gig...( REALLY!!!)
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by prinsam30: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
khanivorous:

Yeah really.
anyways, I'm sorry u could not find what ur looking for but there are exciting movies which u can also download
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by rawdpiper(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
khanivorous:

u could try dl.fardadownload.ir tuserie.com yourserie.com todaytvshows.com
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by Emmaway(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:
If you are one of those fellows who are addicted to downloading and watching movies of all kinds, I believe this thread is as good as eating your girlfriend's cake free of charge.

From Movies to Series, Songs, Games and many more, this site is one in a million. Many people are aware of this site already but for those who don't, I'm giving it to you now.

One good thing about this site is that, it gives you the option to choose from any genre, video format you want to download, ranging from Progressive HDTV, such as 240p, 480p, 720p to 1080p and many more.
It has both old and new movies and if you want to enjoy in downloading these classic collections of movies, I will advice you subscribe to any of the night plans.

Etisalat =N200 for 1gb 12midnight to 5am, to subscribe, dial *229*3*11#

MTN =N25 for 500mb 12midnight to 4am, you must be on MTN pulse Tariff plan, if you're not sure of the tariff plan you are, dial *123# to confirm which of the plans you are on or just dial *406# to migrate.

Glo =N200 for 1gb 12midnight to 5am and N500 for 3gb 12midnight to 5am for 7 nights which includes weekends, if you wish, you can also get 10GB for just N2500 on Glo network which works for both day and night, mind you Glo network has really upgraded this days, fast internet connectivity and good download speed. Just dial *777# to get all the Info.

Airtel Of cause, you can't forget about Airtel night plans which also goes for N25 for 500mb and N50 for 1.5gb. To subscribe to this plan, you will need to be on smarttrybe by dialing *312#, then press 1 to migrate, with the same code, you can sub for the above data plans as simple as that.

You can use this opportunity to download as many movies as you like by visiting this movie library. Thank you.

http://dl.tehmovies.com
I was busy searching Google and I never got to see this...

I really like this site downloaded GoT season 4 from this site.

One sweet about this site is that you don't have all those annoying ADs you see in many movies download site and I don't have to download subtitles, it already there.

Thanks for the info...
Re: Finally The Power House Of Movies Collections Found by Emmaway(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2016
prinsam30:

I wonder how you get such amazing speed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tvserieswap.com An Underratted Site Which Is As Good As 02tvseries.com / Classic Yoruba Movies Online / Watching Movies And TV Shows Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.