Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: (1043 Views)

This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire / Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? / Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: by lipuka(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
One thing I amvery sure of. I will get flack from every corner about this. I will be called a he-goat, whatever that means, anti-Nigerian, you name it. But I have to say my piece. It is my rioght, even if you do not agree with me. Freedom of expression, it is called. Simply that Patience Ozonkowr is the greatest Nollywood star bar none. I am talking about greatest, not most popular or most beautiful.

This lady usually acts the part as the real person, and not because she is paid to do a job. She loves what she is doing. And that is what makes her great. Others do it for the money and fame, not this lady. She loves the parts she plays.

Lonmg after all the others are gone, people will remember Patience. For that I send her all the flowers I can afford and more. LONG LIVE PATIENCE
Re: And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
i agree with you. she's simply amazing!
Re: And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: by lipuka(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2009
Thank you sweet Lady. They are not that many like her
Re: And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: by eddy1977(m): 12:34am On Oct 09, 2009
actors are never graded in a bulk. you can not be great in all. she has a few good amateuristic qualities for acting. but labeling her as the greatest would be an insult to the low quality movie industry of nigeria. she may have the greatest piece of sh*t coming thru her botox in nolywood.

but she is very beautiful an intelligent, no debate.
Re: And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: by lipuka(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2009
Somebody is trying to make me angry. Nigeria may be making trash, as you say, but in my mind that trash is very entertaining to many, and not just Nigerians. It includes many of us in Kenya. And if Patience OIzokwor and other actors and actresses are poor, then let them continue being poor because they still make us proud of being African. They have made many Africans start in the business of making African movies, and that includes my country Kenya, and many others. What we have are people who believe that anything and everything Western is good. I think the Kungfu movies are more amateurish that Naija movies. There are movies I would never watch, and they come from Hollywood. So shut up. If you do not like Nigerian movies, then make your own which are more professional so that we can also see them.
Re: And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: by RedRiver(m): 11:44am On Oct 10, 2009
lipuka:

Somebody is trying to make me angry. Nigeria may be making trash, as you say, but in my mind that trash is very entertaining to many, and not just Nigerians. It includes many of us in Kenya. And if Patience OIzokwor and other actors and actresses are poor, then let them continue being poor because they still make us proud of being African. They have made many Africans start in the business of making African movies, and that includes my country Kenya, and many others. What we have are people who believe that anything and everything Western is good. I think the Kungfu movies are more amateurish that Naija movies. There are movies I would never watch, and they come from Hollywood. So shut up. If you do not like Nigerian movies, then make your own which are more professional so that we can also see them.

THANKS A LOT. WE APPRECIATE
Re: And The Greatest Nollywood Actor/actress Is: by lipuka(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2009
No problem. Some people tend to think they are soi superior

(1) (Reply)

Trey Songz Messing With Amber Rose? / LMFAO... Top 20 #DrakeRanToTheBathroomBecause Tweets / Goldie Is Alive & Not Dead-manager,says Rumour Is Mischievous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.