Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) (30542 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) / Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by MikeB3(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na wa o! Na NDLEA dey arrest for fake currency again?! Buhari government na government of wonders and it shall never end!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by chidextec: 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Where are those stup*d Flat heads NCAN goats. They didn't flood here like ants again.. angry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
The ones on the top pictures are geuine notes. They were used for illustrative purposes

grodt999:
g find out the baron behind it, the man with the machine...NA ibo person!

The NDLEA Commander in the state, Mr Apeh Reuben, who presented the suspect to newsmen in Ilorin said the fake currency were mainly N1,000 notes.

Reuben said Adamu concealed the fake notes in a carton of noodles wrapped with cello tape.

He said that the suspect was arrested by NDLEA Jebba Command while on transit to Kano on Aug. 9, 2016.

The commander said that Adamu conspired with a yet-to-be-identified individual in Ilorin to carry out the act.

The last time i checked, Ilorin is an amala and ewedu center. At least that one is confirmed

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by ehijoe(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
Getting to the source where it came from very important. This is setback.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by ladyF(f): 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
kossyablaze:
ladyf c anoder one
lol...na pidgin sure pass grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by squarelead(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
NDLEA, wetin concern dem, no be EFCC work?. dem just shuk eye for wetin no concern dem. Was actually joking tho. Nice one NDLEA. let's fight illegality in Nigeria.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by megama: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Eke40seven:
Aboki too don learn how to scam....
na ipod. Check name well cool
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Laurence1: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
when did arresting persons with "fake naira notes" become the work of the National [size=13] DRUG [/size] Law Enforcement Agency...emphasis on DRUGS undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Lukmann1: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
MrGerald:
Omg...what are you doing here?
thesame similar things you are do here too also.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Lukmann1: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
kossyablaze:
ladyf c anoder one
what undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by ladyF(f): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lukmann1:

what undecided
lol don't mind Kossyablaze

I've been telling him this your written English is just a joke, right? grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Lukmann1: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol don't mind Kossyablaze

I've been telling him this your written English is just a joke, right? grin
what is joke on it? can't i expressed myself the best way i could?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Nusaf: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Eluwilussit:

And a rate a monkey better than your mom and dad. How's that, fool?
E pain am.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by ladyF(f): 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lukmann1:

what is joke on it? can't i expressed myself the best way i could?
I have reason to believe you're taking the Falz route grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by rasheedmalik113: 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
I want ask people in the house,···hw this fake money prepare?they look real money
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol...na pidgin sure pass grin
Dat guy eh.... Worst is, he feels xo free with the gbagaun. Poor him grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
ladyF:

I have reason to believe you're taking the Falz route grin
falz wetin.... He no sabi be say he no sabi
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Nusaf:

E pain am.

E pain u too! grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by grodt999: 4:22am On Aug 14, 2016
Decryptor:
The ones on the top pictures are geuine notes. They were used for illustrative purposes

The last time i checked, Ilorin is an amala and ewedu center. At least that one is confirmed
yes but it will be ibo people doing the drugs there, just as they are doing in Indonesia and all over the earth.
monkeys!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Nusaf: 5:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Eluwilussit:

E pain u too! grin grin grin
Na lie Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. Monkey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This one go pain am too grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Nusaf: 5:17am On Aug 14, 2016
chidextec:
Where are those stup*d Flat heads NCAN goats. They didn't flood here like ants again.. angry
No need for name check.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Godson32(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2016
I know that many people are dissappointed to find non ibo name there. Our brothers from the hilly region with fake currency are like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Eazie351(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2016
(in davido‘s voice)... Fresh fresher freshest!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by otahkason: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2016
[/color]
Coldfaya:
massive amount. street ti take over
[color=#000099]
Coldfaya:
Coldfaya:
who knws hw he got dose stuffs
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Nusaf:

Na lie Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. Monkey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This one go pain am too grin grin grin grin grin

How are you my friend? grin grin grin Hope you are doing great. Have a blessed day. cool
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Nusaf: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2016
Eluwilussit:

How are you my friend? grin grin grin Hope you are doing great. Have a blessed day. cool
Oh! I'm a human and I'm okay. And what are u?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nusaf:

Oh! I'm a human and I'm okay. And what are u?

Same bro. grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
grodt999:

yes but it will be ibo people doing the drugs there, just as they are doing in Indonesia and all over the earth.
monkeys!

So yoruba people allowed monkeys to come into South West and do business with them? It means your people are also monkeys of which a former president is a good facial example cheesy Only God knows how your own face looks like undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by forign1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
na wahooo Nigerian,anyway is talent...but I guest they should take him to c.b.n to help the machines their to produce money ;Dna wahooo Nigerian,anyway is talent...but I guest they should take him to c.b.n to help the machines their to produce money
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) by forign1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
but waitoo on a serious note the so called miltery people are to only arrest drugs trafikers only na...they should allow did man go on with his business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob / Emzor Reacts To BBC Documentary. Sacks Sales Rep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.