Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide (664 Views)

Buying An Expensive Laptop Doesn't Mean It Is The Best- READ THIS GUIDE / Do Your Mini-importation Business The Big Boys Way! / Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide by kaposky(f): 2:10am On Aug 13, 2016
I have heard a lot of people ask how they can start mini importation business and
how much can they start with?
Questions like the ones below:
*where are they going to be importing cheap from to make more profit?
*How will they ship their imported products cheap to Nigeria?
*Where and how can they sell them fast without any hassles?
*With this high dollar rate in Nigeria presently, can mini importation business be profitable still?
*How can one sell on the top eCommerce sites in Nigeria?
*How much profit can one make with a start up capital of say N20,000?
*What kind of products can one import that sells fast?
*Which shipping company can one use to ship cheap and fast apart from EMS, DHL,etc which are very expensive?
*If am to sell from my website, how do i design it or who can design it for me as selling from one's website is more
profitable than selling on eCommerce sites?
*How do I make payment on the international portals where i will be importing from?
*ETC

These are the kind of questions that many have asked and some have not gotten the answers
to these questions. As a result they have not started their mini importation business.

I have helped everyone that has one, two ,five or all the questions here with the right answers
so that they can start their mini importation business and make profit like every
other person that is into the business without failure.

To access the answers to these questions, visit smartonlinebusinesses dot com / importationbiz

You can as well check my signature link for easy access to the web page.

Copy the link above into your browser and close up all the spaces , change dot to full stop (.) and click go.
Fantanstic answers awaits you there.
Happy reading.
Re: Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide by kaposky(f): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2016
The answers provided for these questions will help anyone get started with mini importation business and become successful in a short time.
visit my signature link to see the answers now.
Re: Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide by kaposky(f): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Check my signature below and visit the link to gain access to my mini importation guide.
Enjoy
Re: Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide by kaposky(f): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
Get my mini importation guide for this black Friday price #2000 instead of #10,000. 80% discount .Don't miss this offer .See my s.ignature for the website link.
Re: Start Your Mini Importation Business Today With This Guide by rexandyke(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hello, If you wish to know everything about importation, then visit this link as it was explained in details

http://www.andyke.com/2017/11/how-to-start-importation-business.html

Thank me later grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cement Price Rises By 44 Per Cent, Hits N2,300 Per Bag / Stanbic IBTC Wants Me To Pay N170k For Their Mistake – Customer Laments / What Can I Achieve In This Recession...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.