Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (669329 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by fregkay: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Temitope91:
This is my second time of been denied visa pls VO what can I do. I answered all the questions rightly
share transcript let the gurus touch it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Temitope91:
This is my second time of been denied visa pls VO what can I do. I answered all the questions rightly
Not answering questions correctly but saying the "right thing". grin

Please post your two transcripts.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GboyegaD(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Chiezzh:

Ajo no mind some people wey no fit wish person well! Bad belle fellow plenty!....Mr I too know plenty!

It isn't about wishes. Why not calm down and see how to block your loopholes as your stories are getting inconsistent and they are on their record. Just wondering why you said you pulled out your program after first semester. Kindly note that sentiments wouldn't get you your desired visa.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
Temitope91:

You did not answer the "questions rightly"
because you have been refused twice.
There must be some fundamental error in your submission.

Tell us the exact reason for refusal given on the papers that you received from the VO.
Was it 214b or something else?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
worry359:

You did not answer the "questions rightly"
because you have been refused twice.
There must be some fundamental error in your submission.

Tell us the exact reason for refusal given on the papers that you received from the VO.
Was it 214b or something else?

Is there any paper apart from 214b and that paper for administrative processing?

You have been told several times, they dont give a specific reason. Pls go and apply for usa visa to see thing for yourself

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by skitkid2(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello, Good day good people

Please who knows where I can get my international passport in Lagos.

I will need some directions too

Please I need the answer ASAP as I would like to go and get one by monday. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by obquinn: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2016
Got my visa this mrng. Tnx all. I typed a while page on my transcript to submit kept getting error msg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Ardedaryor(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
tolumuntari:

I could hear my heart beat. It was as if my heart wanted to pop out.
Thanks to you all. I learnt a lot from this thread. God will favour everyone who is going for the interview in Jesus's name.

Fear is not real.......congratulations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by biikeys(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
deWav:
Please, i need your constructive advice.

I'm a tech savvy guy, never been tutored but somehow catch up on tech. I intend changing to computer science from chemical engineering(fantastic field, but feel like conquering another) for masters.

Here is the thing; considering both fields are dissimilar, is that a red flag for the VO?

GPA:3.01/4.00 (WES unofficial)
GRE: In a couple of days
TOEFL: Next Month

My question for you would be, what do you intend to do after graduating...I'd advise if you're really tech savvy, just stick with CS if you studied that in your UG. Btw you'd have to really convince the VO with more than just conquering another. Good luck in your GRE...your scores would determine what schools you should apply to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adamatrump: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
SAMUELS3:

I sent you PM.
I've seen it. Thanks. Atleast now i can stop crying.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by xkunzo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2016
what response can someone give to this question... he as diploma before and he applied another diploma and he was rejected.

you applied for associate degree before in community .

Now bachelor degree at university .

why applying for second diploma in the first place ?

before applying for bachelor now .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
imperiouxx4:

I was banned last night for 2 days before I could reply most posts here.

Hope you're enjoying it and what's your concentrate in Chem now?
Sure I'm enjoying it. Analytical chemistry ni o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aakintobi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
Visa Approved today 7:45am December 9th lagos after reschdeuling from 2nd december as sevis receipt no show up.....
all i first have to say Thank God, its no one but God who as made this happened..i prayered, fasted, vigiled, pastors's blessings...
came the day,
slept over at Beni apartments and suit Victoria Island,
got to embassy 6am for 7:15 appointment.
we did the normal shiborobo grin of queue finger print etc... now interview proper

i stepped forward to the window 7, fine asian american guy, if i be girl, i must collect him digit.

VO: Goood morning
ME: smile give am "e ma kaaro ke"
VO: Passprt please
i pass am
VO: what are you going to do in the United State
Me: going for my masters in technology management "concentration in automotive" at Indiana state university
VO: What was your GRE score?
ME: 140-142
VO: How many schools did you apply to?
ME: 2, ISU and wright state university.
VO: Why did you pick this school?
ME: I picked this school as it has a direct course path to my career and it gives me the needed skills to *VO cuts in*

carry white paper gimme and the rest i no hear again as the joy don deaf me straight... i sha know i said " thank you i appreciate the" grin
see ehn na just JESU KRISTI o.... walahi, OBA AWON OBA lo se...not my strenght or what i said..
because someone he attended to 5mins before me was refused, a student, she yan everything but broda no gree.

Please intending visa applicant, please pray very well, fervently, prayer and hard work is the key...
i have been on this usa journey for a year now and this is my first and only interview.

indiana state university here i come..if anyone dey follow that path, abeg hola.

17 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by LUCAS99: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
imperiouxx4:
@ LUCAS99

I've met lot of people from here that initially came to US as students but immediately registered their names as undocumented immigrants from the day 1. They are walking on the street happy even though they have their predicament. No one told you reinstatement happens within short time or your school won't get pissed at you. You will definitely find another schools that will take you after the reinstatement, but now you started acting funny.

The part that bemused me is psychosis, depression and suicidal behaviors....... what a bad combination on your medical record (though protected hipaa). Hey you're from Nigeria, you were born and raised to be tough. You should have told them your problem is not psychosis but paper related. They should have given you paper and see your problems gone within the next minute.

Your situation shouldn't have led you to "Risperdal" of all medications. I would believe you don't have family history of schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, correct me if I'm wrong. Being on long term Risperdal not only messes with your brain but also your hormones, don't be surprised if you have a erectile dysfunction (you're just looking a girl in the face) or gynecomastia (you show up one day with succulent b.reasts).

Let me know when you're online, I will refer you to my wife who's an extern psychiatrist in psychiatry hospital. As a student, she has handled some cases of psychosis, depression and suicidal, I believe she would be able to counsel you just for favor.

Best!
Please my case is quite complicated. Do you mind if we speak offline. Right now I'm involuntarily committed to the psychiatry hospital as an outpatient.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
aakintobi:
Visa Approved today 7:45am December 9th lagos after reschdeuling from 2nd december as sevis receipt no show up.....
all i first have to say Thank God, its no one but God who as made this happened..i prayered, fasted, vigiled, pastors's blessings...
came the day,
slept over at Beni apartments and suit Victoria Island,
got to embassy 6am for 7:15 appointment.
we did the normal shiborobo grin of queue finger print etc... now interview proper

i stepped forward to the window 7, fine asian american guy, if i be girl, i must collect him digit.

VO: Goood morning
ME: smile give am "e ma kaaro ke"
VO: Passprt please
i pass am
VO: what are you going to do in the United State
Me: going for my masters in technology management "concentration in automotive" at Indiana state university
VO: What was your GRE score?
ME: 140-142
VO: How many schools did you apply to?
ME: 2, ISU and wright state university.
VO: Why did you pick this school?
ME: I picked this school as it has a direct course path to my career and it gives me the needed skills to *VO cuts in*

carry white paper gimme and the rest i no hear again as the joy don deaf me straight... i sha know i said " thank you i appreciate the" grin
see ehn na just JESU KRISTI o.... walahi, OBA AWON OBA lo se...not my strenght or what i said..
because someone he attended to 5mins before me was refused, a student, she yan everything but broda no gree.

Please intending visa applicant, please pray very well, fervently, prayer and hard work is the key...
i have been on this usa journey for a year now and this is my first and only interview.

indiana state university here i come..if anyone dey follow that path, abeg hola.
congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by worry359(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
lionlee216:

Is there any paper apart from 214b and that paper for administrative processing?
You have been told several times, they dont give a specific reason. Pls go and apply for usa visa to see thing for yourself
Thanks

Did you read my post before sticking your foot in your mouth?
I asked what the rejection was!

I quote 214b for novices to know what to look for on their papers!
Please get someone to explain this to you.

Also 214b has nothing to do with Administrative processing.
Please learn the difference before you comment!

The visa officers that post here have repeatedly stated that everyone is given a reason for rejection on their paper.
Are you calling them LIARS?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
adamatrump:
My Visa was again denied yesterday for the third time. Please who can help me here with these people's personal contact; texrem,samuels3,walspring,femi321. I'd send them email(my phone no) when i needed mock interview but they are ignored me. Doyean26 please can you help me?

I could remember i replied you and u did not communicate back...why coming out here to say u were ignored... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
akin3102:
Mr Lucas, I don't know much about your story and I care less as it is sorry ..let me go straight to my point, going back to naija is not an option,so Mr man forget that shit. Listen to some good advice here and get back to track. Ojap and zee just gave you some good hints, you aren't the first student to be out of status, I know one or two peeps who have been in your shoes and there are already in status..calm down,head up,look straight, what do you see?Bright future like Amber light.All the best man!I have not even saved any dime in this country and I dey Para each day as I dey spend my hard earned money I came to this country with.Lol.The fear of uncle Sam is real.

Hahahaha...nahin oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
imperiouxx4:
To save the best for the last

@ poshestaunt, Zino55, tolutweety, mcearnie, Songitto, ecaaychukwu, Jokemb, Lashbeat, MrJhay, Folafetty, Omogirl2016, seriki1563, jyemsta, Ibukun1234, mekan, Doyean26 and tolumuntari,

Cheers!

Thanks bro. God bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
akin3102:
Congrats to the graduating class of 2016,all the best in your future endeavours.Don't give up on yourself or on your dream.America dream can be overwhelming.I see that exam is over and good loving naijas are back on this platform, kudos to you guys.I remembered coming here one year ago for some good advice and I followed my heart and took some risks for the first time in my life and the good lord is still working wonders. Thanks to those who keep this platform running till now,God bless you. The cold in midwest is killing and atimes I feel like going back home,crazy feelings..ko le work menh.I don't know what am writing but I just wanna raise somebody's hope. Don't give up even if the dream job isn't coming your way yet, keep pushing, pray hard, have faith ND keep the hope alive.whenever you are having a bad time, just remember that saying that 'when they go low,we go high'.

I am telling you...Na God alone make we rely on....he only is capable of making us a success...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by skitkid2(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
skitkid2:
Hello, Good day good people

Please who knows where I can get my international passport in Lagos.

I will need some directions too

Please I need the answer ASAP as I would like to go and get one by monday. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by texrem(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
imperiouxx4:
To save the best for the last

@ poshestaunt, Zino55, tolutweety, mcearnie, Songitto, ecaaychukwu, Jokemb, Lashbeat, MrJhay, Folafetty, Omogirl2016, seriki1563, jyemsta, Ibukun1234, mekan, Doyean26 and tolumuntari,

Cheers!

You omitted robedolu.. grin grin

Congrats to everyone....see you all in spring 2017

success to those still going for interview.....Fall dusted......Im freely free to take on mock interviews n review transcript like never before... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those that i have scheduled for mock should keep on reminding me...i am not a computer ok...songnitto will always get the credit for disturbing my life out...always pressing...he's got my gene....maybe na my clone who knows wink wink wink

All the same....those i help paid for sevis all as been paid it should come us soon....

ALl the best to all NAiralanders here in Yankkee.....the hustle go pure!!! ama ko ere oko lo le.. shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by nifty: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2016
imperiouxx4:

I was on Tmobile for more than 4.5 years, the problem is, you can't understand their monthly bill. Three months now metropcs, what I found disturbing is, I should have changed from Tmobile to metropcs a very long time ago.

imperiouxx you still dey...remember your days at new mexico...communicated a lil about car biz then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by deWav: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
@skitkid2, avoid major cities, and those around lagos if you need it urgently. Scarcity of Back Cover.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
worry359:

Did you read my post before sticking your foot in your mouth?
I asked what the rejection was!

I quote 214b for novices to know what to look for on their papers!
Please get someone to explain this to you.

Also 214b has nothing to do with Administrative processing.
Please learn the difference before you comment!

The visa officers that post here have repeatedly stated that everyone is given a reason for rejection on their paper.
Are you calling them LIARS?

Yes I have read it on this NL that there is a letter for administrative processing.

Also I wasn't surprised with your first statement, it showed n confirmed what a nairaland troll that you are claiming you know everything about travelling. Pls stick to your cyprus thread where you came from if you have nothing meaningful upstairs to contribute.

Have you ever wondered when you are denied a visa and you ask on this thread what should you put in a session "why were you were denied" when filling ds 160 form, you will be told to write "unable to demonstrate home ties"..

Lastly kindly shut up and read the attachment for your understanding about usa embassy and if still you are not convinced, apply for a visiting visa else I cant help ur case any longer

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by adamatrump: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
texrem:

I could remember i replied you and u did not communicate back...why coming out here to say u were ignored... angry angry angry

maybe, just maybe i didn't read where or when you replied. I'M SORRY. Can we now forge ahead all together? Can you send me a pm, so we can start. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by beautysky: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hello everyone texrem and the oga's on this thread....... Please there was a mistake on the receipt given to me At GTB, the passport number was my old passport number... I have not registered for appointment yet because of the error. I would like your expert advice on this matter please. I want to know of it can be rectified.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by deWav: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2016
@biikeys

what do you intend to do after graduating..... Get a job, raise money & blend my chemical & proposed CS knowledge to my advantage...

just stick with CS if you studied that in your UG.... but I didn't

Btw you'd have to really convince the VO....ya, I know it would be quite difficult considering my UG & masters don't relate. What do you think about the idea of get an admit similar with my UG, then transferring the I-20 to the one with CS admit.

Good luck in your GRE...Thanks would need plenty of it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by warriboy21(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
MsNas:
Okay, In the spirit of giving back. My company is currently seeking H1B workers in two positions. Below are the details:

1. Title: QA Analyst
Period of Employment: 09/04/2016 - 09/03/2019
Salary Range: ~$60,000/Annum

2. Title: Oracle Applications Express Developer
Period of Employment: 09/26/2016 - 12/08/2018
Salary Range: ~$111,000/Annum

They are specifically looking for people to file H1B visas for. I just saw it this morning at HR

Disclaimer: I don't work in HR neither am I involved in the hiring process (My boss will be doing the Hiring for the Oracle Job though, but I do not have the ability to affect his decision). All I can do is help submit resumes and if I know you well enough, help put in a good word. Thanks.
Thanks for dis...Pls I emailed u.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Songitto(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
texrem:

You omitted robedolu.. grin grin

Congrats to everyone....see you all in spring 2017

success to those still going for interview.....Fall dusted......Im freely free to take on mock interviews n review transcript like never before... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those that i have scheduled for mock should keep on reminding me...i am not a computer ok...songnitto will always get the credit for disturbing my life out...always pressing...he's got my gene....maybe na my clone who knows wink wink wink

All the same....those i help paid for sevis all as been paid it should come us soon....

ALl the best to all NAiralanders here in Yankkee.....the hustle go pure!!! ama ko ere oko lo le.. shocked shocked shocked undecided

Lol, your mouthed bro. Walk stumble not... Any attempt for you to stumble you will stumble on dollars pounds and euros. I hope we can meet when i arrived merica grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
adamatrump:
My Visa was again denied yesterday for the third time. Please who can help me here with these people's personal contact; texrem,samuels3,walspring,femi321. I'd send them email(my phone no) when i needed mock interview but they are ignored me. Doyean26 please can you help me?
I never got any pm from you, infact this is the first time I am seeing this username.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (405)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.