Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 (669435 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Zino55(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
happyday:

Go here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3285858/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/41#48862390

You have ddbluv and richcasey to thank for that.

Wow. Thanks a lot. Very helpful information there

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by georgesegun87: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please what university can I apply to without Gre or toelf for any biology course..thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
nellyalph:
I don't know why people would want to be illegal in US. Having the F1 Visa work restriction is more than a headache for me. Today, i got a job offer from a church member to teach middle school children from 4-6pm. i am going to call him tomorrow to explain things for him.

secondly, if you see 'legal under the table work' to help offset your bills, please take it up. Just this winter break, my 'under the table work' paid me $1000. I have not been in US for a long time but i hate the sight of people who have stayed here for up to 2 years and they still send money from Nigeria to them.

School starts on Tuesday. Have a good spring semester!!!
chairman how can we share this under the table profit Na.... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by nellyalph: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Just thank God you are in a good city where the jobs be it under or over are available........ not every city is like that .... Also this job realistically if someone is in a proper University is the salary enough to cover tuition and maintenance??

hence Yes money has to come from naija to sustain

Which one be proper university again? I believe schools have installment payment plan where you can pay monthly or so. I even worked in a car wash my first three months. My friends here clean people's home during the weekends aside from the campus work. i see winter/summer break as time to work and not holiday. if we can pay half and our parents pay half, that will be awesome; be it in a proper university or not.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by nellyalph: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
electronic:

chairman how can we share this under the table profit Na.... grin grin grin

LOL.... Na part of tuition oooooo. I no fit shout
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by electronic(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2017
nellyalph:

LOL.... Na part of tuition oooooo. I no fit shout
God bless your hard work Man!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 2:27am On Jan 17, 2017
nellyalph:
I don't know why people would want to be illegal in US. Having the F1 Visa work restriction is more than a headache for me. Today, i got a job offer from a church member to teach middle school children from 4-6pm. i am going to call him tomorrow to explain things for him.

secondly, if you see 'legal under the table work' to help offset your bills, please take it up. Just this winter break, my 'under the table work' paid me $1000. I have not been in US for a long time but i hate the sight of people who have stayed here for up to 2 years and they still send money from Nigeria to them.

School starts on Tuesday. Have a good spring semester!!!
guy...you be straffboy!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by ponpon(m): 5:10am On Jan 17, 2017
georgesegun87:
Please what university can I apply to without Gre or toelf for any biology course..thanks
you would be surprised that biology courses even request for subject GRE, use Petersons.com Google.com hotcoursesabroad.com you'll see biology courses and you'll check for their requirements.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by carlcar2012(f): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2017
KELVIN086:
Thank God for journey mercy I just arrived at houston texas and I have been cleared at poe , I should be on my way to kingsville now , but I can't find one of my bags. I'm waiting for one of my flight representative so I can lodge my complain. Wetin dey pain me be sey na my correct shoes and sneakers I just buy dey dis bag.

How long will you be in Houston?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by tourguy: 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Justwise has done a great wprk here .. lets explore the world
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by xkunzo(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Full Scholarship for International Students at University of Bridgeport in USA, 2017

University of Bridgeport, United States of America

http://www.bridgeport.edu/finaid/international-students/undergraduate-scholarships-for-international-students/global-leaders-of-tomorrow-full-scholarship/application/

Application Deadline: Deadline for submission of required documents is April 1, 2017. kindly apply on time

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by GodsLastBorn: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2017
how long can one stay before reapplying for f1 visa interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by MoonTravels: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2017
georgesegun87:
its best to take those exams because no taking taking them will limit you to very few schools and it will be difficult to get any sort of funding without at least GRE or TOEFL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by eniolagharxe: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
how long can one stay before reapplying for f1 visa interview?
you can reapply the next day like I did...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Many applicants are still failing to upload their visa photos as part of the application process, creating delays and bottlenecks in Consulate processing on the day of interview. Effective immediately, visa applicants who do not upload their photos when submitting their visa application will be turned away and advised to complete their application by uploading a proper photo.

This will usually require the rescheduling of their appointment. The process for uploading photos is easy and is thoroughly explained in our on-line application. Avoid disappointment and delay—upload your photo as part of your visa application!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
georgesegun87:

Why would you not want to take the GRE or TOEFL?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
LagosNIV:

Why would you not want to take the GRE or TOEFL?

Exactly my question when I saw it too....

georgesegun87:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
LagosNIV:
Many applicants are still failing to upload their visa photos as part of the application process, creating delays and bottlenecks in Consulate processing on the day of interview. Effective immediately, visa applicants who do not upload their photos when submitting their visa application will be turned away and advised to complete their application by uploading a proper photo.

This will usually require the rescheduling of their appointment. The process for uploading photos is easy and is thoroughly explained in our on-line application. Avoid disappointment and delay—upload your photo as part of your visa application!

But boss. That upload thing is not easy ooo. It will just be rejecting the photograph anyhow. I have tried to be successful so many times with it but all to no avail. Maybe the security feature on it should be relaxed a lil bit.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
aadeyi:

But boss. That upload thing is not easy ooo. It will just be rejecting the photograph anyhow. I have tried to be successful so many times with it but all to no avail. Maybe the security feature on it should be relaxed a lil bit.
Thanks
Yeah right. A lot of complaints about the upload.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kokoboy4life(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello There, A great job you people are doing on here by July this year will make it 10years that have applied for US Student visa and I was denied on two occasions. I need answers on these questions below

1. Staying 10years to reapply for another student visa hope that won't shorten my chances of been successful in my visa interview.

2. And I have no travel experience hope this won't hinder my chances in getting the visa this period.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
carlcar2012:

How long will you be in Houston?

Are you in houston too?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
slimmy2005:
Yeah right. A lot of complaints about the upload.

Yes boss... how that end
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
kokoboy4life:
Hello There, A great job you people are doing on here by July this year will make it 10years that have applied for US Student visa and I was denied on two occasions. I need answers on these questions below

1. Staying 10years to reapply for another student visa hope that won't shorten my chances of been successful in my visa interview.

2. And I have no travel experience hope this won't hinder my chances in getting the visa this period.

Well there is nothing that assures your visa application like been real and truthful. Once you are able to prove to the VO this time the genuinity of your visa application, I see no reason why you should be rejected.

Also there is no law that says you must have travel experience before been issued a US visa. Seen a lot of virgin passport holders on this thread getting their visas straight up.

So good luck in your application.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
The boss is back cheesy
aadeyi:

Yes boss... how that end

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by lionlee216(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
OluDare01:
The boss is back cheesy

You sef na boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by alldmoney: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hey all, got to USA my destination lately last night mehn e no easy, but all things been equal , California dey like expensive and all , anyway where and which bank account I fit open sharply and what required? Which line is gonna be good for me..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by OluDare01(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
lionlee216:

You sef na boss
I'm a small boy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by kokoboy4life(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thanks for the adequate response really appreaciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by Teekzel(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello guys how can someone apply for masters with HND abroad plz its very urgent I need information about this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
OluDare01:
The boss is back cheesy

Na Olorun be boss oooo.... me just be that small boy from Akoka ooo.

Anyway I missed been here and it's good to be finally back to help my own

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
alldmoney:
Hey all, got to USA my destination lately last night mehn e no easy, but all things been equal , California dey like expensive and all , anyway where and which bank account I fit open sharply and what required? Which line is gonna be good for me..

Welcome to Obamaland bro.
Bank of America or Wells Fargo is the best option u gat. All you need is your int. passport and another ID with your Naija ATM card and u can good to go.

Also I will advise you get Ultra Mobile cos it's kinda affordable and relatively average network.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 by aadeyi: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Teekzel:
Hello guys how can someone apply for masters with HND abroad plz its very urgent I need information about this?

Yes it's possible provided you have a good GP. Just go to www.wes.org to request for transcript evaluation. You will know where to go from there possibly pre-masters first

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (405)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.