Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know (81700 Views)

Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know / Photos From Idoma International Carnival 2017 / Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by BABANGBALI: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
mhisbliss:
what is really wrong with you? Its so bad of you to be like this please try to improve
grin grin kiss
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Decryptor(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
BABANGBALI:
they also speak in tongues if your preek reach her throat well welk

Gbam!
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Raphafire101: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
JohnieWalker:

Wats my biz with whether they are getting married or not. Bro its my opinion not urs and don't mention me again
I also have right to express my opinion, so just waka pass as usual....
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by hild(f): 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Try jos girls
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Sphilip1(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Boss... You just surmoned me from Makurdi...
Nigrians... Come and book your idoma wife now oo... Cos i am ochechema
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by nurusystem(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2016
their law is danger zone,,watch out
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by henrimoto(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Strength and endurance training are also very essential before you marry an idoma babe.

I hear Idoma babes are all tigresses grin
They forgot to list this "Character" about idoma babes inside the article.

Another commendable aspect about their babes is the "very friendly" nature they have.
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by toye440: 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Joshcoli post=48458512]

Keep shut abeg... this is 2016[/quote
yeah i know u r idoma and it hurts but this happened not long ago. it hurts cos I know how much my uncle suffered, knowing his only error was getting married to one. but non d less I just hope som of u guys would hold on to religion rather than culture
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by munalight(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
MEILYN:
Same for Igala people... You must return the corpse of the woman.

You are right, my mother was buried in her ancestral home.
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Joshcoli(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=toye440 post=48471593][/quote]

I'm not idoma... but I can feel the stench of your lie.... so please just stop talking trash... in this present day of media stunts and publicity who will indulge in such act and not get publicized
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by sexilia: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
frozenSun:
return the corpse when she dies as she must not be buried outside..... na wah

Yes idomas re royal people,according to idoma belive n tradition,their women cannot be buried outside cos they re not slaves. any man that marries an idoma woman must return her corpse to her family, n dats why idomas don't charge much fr bride's price cos they belive they re not selling their women.
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by toye440: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Joshcoli:

I'm not idoma... but I can feel the stench of your lie.... so please just stop talking trash... in this present day of media stunts and publicity who will indulge in such act and not get publicized
d one who defecates lost memory of his signature, but d one who cleans it leave with it for a long long time. I don't need someone like u to understand that easily as I can clearly see u like to live ur life an explanation not an exclamation. to b warned they say is to b armed good luck to ur future experience. had I know will not b ur portion
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by HMZi: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2016
My idoma gals neva dull.
Abole?
marriage aint a big deal to us,we don't 'sell' our daughters no mata how high placed she might be..
#MarryIdoma live long
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by zadok60: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
SlimHan:
zadok60 is needed on this thread smiley
blood of zechariah
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by SlimHan(f): 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
zadok60:

blood of zechariah
what? hope am safe o
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by zadok60: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
SlimHan:
what? hope am safe o
certainly grin
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by SlimHan(f): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
i guess i caught u unaware. you ain't even asking of how i got to know u r an idomaites wink
zadok60:

certainly grin
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by kulikuli45: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
frozenSun:

so if the woman dies. she should be taken back to her father's house so as to avoid being buried with her husband when he dies or ....... what exactly are you saying ?

Nope. I am saying that back in the days, some cultures, when a man dies, his wife is killed and buried (or sometimes even buried alive) with him.

So returning the body of our daughter when she dies proves that such fate didn't befall her.
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by frozenSun(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
kulikuli45:

Nope. I am saying that back in the days, some cultures, when a man dies, his wife is killed and buried (or sometimes even buried alive) with him.

So returning the body of our daughter when she dies proves that such fate didn't befall her.

Thanks for clarification.
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Eddodoh(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
I am an Idoma from Okpoga. All my life I always come across other tribes. This thread may be an opportunity to hook up with my..........
Proudly Idoma!!!!!
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by zadok60: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2016
SlimHan:
i guess i caught u unaware. you ain't even asking of how i got to know u r an idomaites wink
many things happen you know.. grin
sorry for responding late,I had exams I was dealing with..
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Anusiemgood(m): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please how true is this..i had that idoma ladies dnt depend on one man,that they sleeps around even when married..
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Anusiemgood(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
oochi123:
you got it right
Hmmm how sure are u bro...I hv had so many things about them as regards to wat u said now,someone told me that they cheat very well.
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Hmmm how sure are u bro...I hv had so many things about them as regards to wat u said now,someone told me that they cheat very well.
Cheat? They Dare Not, If The Woman Cheats, The Husband Dies,. If She Aborts, Anoda Wahala, If They Do Family Planning, Another One Again...They Beliv In Alekwu
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Anusiemgood(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
onuhabel1:

Cheat? They Dare Not, If The Woman Cheats, The Husband Dies,. If She Aborts, Anoda Wahala, If They Do Family Planning, Another One Again...They Beliv In Alekwu
This is the more reason why I will never marry from there!
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by AliasJoice(f): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
i love the idoma tribe second to mine
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Celsony: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
oochi123:
I rep idoma anywhere anytime..if una like make una say we ugly bt we get GOOD HEART!

No mind them na jealousy go kee them. Abole ke?
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by oochi123(f): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Celsony:

No mind them na jealousy go kee them. Abole ke?
..obo bi no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Celsony: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2018
Countrygirl:
So you are an idoma girl too?

Anya o
Re: Before You Marry Idoma Girl: Important Things You Must Know by Awoofawo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2018

Lie.....same Idomna that dey my backyard?! Oga you no know anything.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names Of Animals,insects And Birds In Hausa. / Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Late Alaafin’s Wives Show Off New Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.