Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed (8944 Views)

Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4? / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Yes ooohhhh, my people, Paulkillerman remains my name, and as usual, as I have always done, helping pussy niggaz emancipate themselves from emotional slavery of Olosho(runs girls ) , exposing the runs girl (oliviarims , etc ;little wonder they hate me)... And helping wise olosho niggaz like myself with more puccay to fork.... So I'm here again my people ... This time I need honest answers from you all , my fans and well wishers to tell me what next I'm to do... And advice me on the next step ....

So it all started some months back , my guy has this perticular GF, he showed me her pic, that he loves her and she is his main chick , et all, but I paulkillerman fully advertent of the gimmicks of girls, unwavered by their theatrics and charade, smiled and told him in explicit term, " I dey laff u" I told him. GIRLS ARE ONLY SEX TOOLS, JUST FORK THEM, NO THEY DECIEVE YOURSELF.... He tossed my advice aside and went ahead, continued decieving himself; later on he told me of some suspicious messages he had encountered on her chats and all... I just smiled I allowed him savour what he craved... I asked him to share her number with me, so two of us can be using her for what she is meant for (forking)... He laughed and told me I am a mad guy, that I wasn't serious, so I allowed him....

Some weeks back, still while discussing and telling him of an enslaved brother from NL,( who gave me his GF's number to try her out and see, and some days later, I and the girl had agreed on a price for which she is to come and fork me to stupor,;I put that on hold though as the chick wasn't really my spec, story for another day)... He was startled and decided to allow me try his chick, so he gave me her number, that he wants to see how far I can go, that I could fork her if I succeed
Its important to state here, the said chick is really very pretty, young, cute, and my absolute spec...
And so , being my humble self that I am, I went to work, and after setting up some failed rendevouz with the chick, we finally met last week ,... With my carriage, rapport, charisma and look ( I take style fine oh... grin cheesy wink ) , the girl was tripped, and immediately fell... On our first date, she told me so much about herself, her family , her B.F( my guy) , even told me her guy was out of town (meanwhile the guy dey town dey hustle his ass out) , told me how they met, how he has been very helpful and d first day they had sex... Et all.... Like the chick was that into me...
Afterwards my people, I just cassually sent my guy a message on how far things have gone , he immediately called me, spent more than 10 mins on phone to get the gist(this is a nigga that rarely calls me, when he does its on enquiry for something important and doesn't exceed 2mins) ....
He was quite surprised, because it took so long before he knew so much things about the girl , as she is not the type that discusses herself...

Now the meat of the gist is , My Nigga , is now begging me not to fork the girl, that he really loves her,.... Him being my man, and friend, I promised not to (but niggaz, I no trust myself) ... And my guy has told me severally on how tight and sweet this chick is...
But the girl on the other hand, has been disturbing me. (Just this morning alone, given me more than 3missed calls,)

My people, my fans, well wishers, awon niggaz in the house, abeg what should I do?

Should I or should I not fork this chick? Honest response pls...

C.c : Obontami,poweredcom , babzilla , xendra,
Vincent41,
Oppressed niggaz : chronique ,shock7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by 100Cents: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin

Jesus is coming soon.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by David25(m): 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
if you read all that, you deserve a reward of some kind..

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by ikbnice(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
One of these days, you will finally go back through where you came from....No place like home.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Yes ooohhhh, my people, Paulkillerman remains my name, and as usual, as I have always done, helping pussy niggaz emancipate themselves from emotional slavery of Olosho(runs girls ) , exposing the runs girl (oliviarims , etc ;little wonder they hate me)... And helping wise olosho niggaz like myself with more puccay to fork.... So I'm here again my people ... This time I need an honest answers from you guys, my fans and well wishers to tell me what next I'm to do... And advice me on the next step ....

So it all started some months back , my guy has this perticular GF, he showed me her pic, that he loves her and she is his main chick , et all, but I paulkillerman fully advertent of the gimmicks of girls, unwavered by their theatrics and charade, smile and told him in explicit terms, " I dey laff u" I told him. GIRLS ARE ONLY SEX TOOLS, JUST FORK THEM, NO THEY DECIEVE YOURSELF.... He tossed my advice aside and went ahead, continued decieving himself; later on he told me of some suspicious messages he had encountered on her chats and all... I just smiled I allowed him savour what he craved... I ask him to share her number with me, so our two can be using her for what she is meant for (forking)... He laughed and told me I am a mad guy, that I wasn't serious, so I allowed him....

Some weeks back, still while discussing and telling him of an enslaved brother from NL,( who gave me his GF's number to try her out and see, and some few days later, I and the girl had agreed on a price for which she is to come and fork me to stupor, I put that on hold though as the chick wasn't really my spec, story for another day)... He was startled and decided to allow me try his chick, so he gave me her number, that he wants to see how far I can go, that I could fork her if I succeed
Its important to state here, the said chick is really very pretty, young, cute, and my absolute spec...
And so , being my humble self that I am, I hot to work, and after setting up some failed rendevouz with the chick that failed, we finally met ,... With my carriage, rapport, charisma and look ( I take style fine oh... grin cheesy wink ) , the girl was tripped, a d immediately fell... On our first date, she told me so much about herself, her family , her B.F( my guy) , even told me her guy was out of town (meanwhile the guy dey town dey hustle his ass out) , told me how they met, how he has been very helpful and d first day they had sex... Et all.... Like the chick was that into me...
Afterwards my people, later on I just cassually sent my guy a message on how far things have gone , he immediately called me, spent more than 10 mins on phone to get the gist(this is a nigga that rarely calls me, when he does its on enquiry for something important and doesn't exceed 2mins) ....
He was quite surprised, because it took so long before he knew so much things about the girl , as she is not the type that discusses herself...

Now the meat of the gist is , My Nigga , is now begging me not to fork the girl, that he really loves her,.... Him being my man, and friend, I promised not to (but niggaz, I no trust myself) ... And my guy has told me severally on how tight and sweet this chick is...
But the girl on the other hand, has been disturbing me. (Just this morning alone, given me more than 3missed calls,)

My people, my fans, well wishers, awon niggaz in the house, abeg what should I do?

Should I or should I not fork this chick? Honest response pls...

C.c : Obontami,poweredcom , babzilla , xendra,
Vincent41,
Oppressed niggaz : chronique ,shock7
Chop the babe brah.... He need not know.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
s.m.h...so this is how you want to be living your life? I pity you.
#SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by dikeigbo2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kill yaself in the process grin and be bornagain grin
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Babzilla:

. Thanks brah .... The only reasonable advice here... Others are trash...
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by dollyjoy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Whoever broke your heart deserved an Oscar grin

See as the girl make a full grown man useless, chaiiiicheesy

23 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
I cant keep this laugh to myself
dollyjoy:

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by aloobright17: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fakc the girl today today u even need not to ask questions.
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
I swear I lost almost 10 working brain cells reading just the first paragraph of Op's write-up. I couldn't go any further, the foolishness shown in the write-up is contagious.

What a load of tripe!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Smellymouth: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2016

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
David25:

Whoever was able to read all that would most likely be in need of a brain surgery soon. Believe me. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
dollyjoy:

. U funny walahi.... I don laugh die.... Nice boobs BTW, please reply ur PM, need to put u to good use...
LastMumu:

Whoever was able to read all that would most likely be in need of a brain surgery soon. Believe me. grin
my write up was lucid, explicit and unambiguous , if u aren't able to decipher or decode what I wrote.... Then my brother, the challenge is you... U could enrol for some English night classes, it doesn't cost much...
aloobright17:
Fakc the girl today today u even need not to ask questions.
MA nigga, u know smart chaps when u see them.... Thanks brah... Seem I'll do like that.... I must enjoy that thing....

Pussy Niggaz, y'all should continue, when u caught up in the web, u could ask ur brothers how far? C.C : Chronique , shock7

4 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by aloobright17: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. U funny walahi.... I don laugh die.... Nice boobs BTW, please reply ur PM, need to put u to good use... my write up was lucid, explicit and unambiguous , if u aren't able to decipher or decode what I wrote.... Then my brother, the challenge is you... U could enrol for some English night classes, it doesn't cost much...MA nigga, u know smart chaps when u see them.... Thanks brah... Seem I'll do like that.... I must enjoy that thing....

Pussy Niggaz, y'all should continue, when u caught up in the web, u could ask ur brothers how far? C.C : Chronique , shock7
No jokes if na me I no go look back
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Longman6(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Babzilla:

brother I like your response, my prayer is that they do the same to your wife but they won't stop there, God who bless you with daughters who would be raped when they are teenagers, and the most important one you would here the report on how your son got cheated on by his girlfriend who had sex with his friend(just like the op), now I pray it won't happen to you, but don't be heartless because you already are

7 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Longman6:

brother I like your response, my prayer is that they do the same to your wife but they won't stop there, God who bless you with daughters who would be raped when they are teenagers, and the most important one you would here the report on how your son got cheated on by his girlfriend who had sex with his friend(just like the op), now I pray it won't happen to you, but don't be heartless because you already are
Unfortunatelyfor U its just a prayer. ... and a stùpid one at that. Last time I checked God doesnt reason like you tongue

10 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. my write up was lucid, explicit and unambiguous , if u aren't able to decipher or decode what I wrote.... Then my brother, the challenge is you... U could enrol for some English night classes, it doesn't cost much...

It might be unambiguous and explicit doesn't mean its content isn't plain senseless and brain-killing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Pablo212: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Oga i read am o, u get reward for me?

David25:

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by IamLEGEND1: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Unfortunatelyfor U its just a prayer. ... and a stùpid one at that. Last time I checked God doesnt reason like you tongue
BOOOOMMM!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Longman6(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Babzilla:

Yes it is just one, Am just advising against been heartless, and not projecting empathy, even though the op posted embellished friction, be careful about your thoughts else it would destroy you when it's time for mercy.Best regards bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by kullozone(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Longman6:

What's This Mumu Man Saying Sef?You Get Sense Atal?

5 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Your story is too long jare, all this epistle just to decide if to gbench her or not?
My guy if indeed you took ur time to put up that article, just go ahead and jam co.ck in as.s. already!
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by deenvibe(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bleep HER NA......HPV WOULD SOON LOCATE U
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Longman6(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
kullozone:
What's This Mumu Man Saying Sef?You Get Sense Atal?
I don't think so sir.
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
U de mind this guy undecided
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Longman6:

Yes it is just one, Am just advising against been heartless, and not projecting empathy, even though the op posted embellished friction, be careful about your thoughts else it would destroy you when it's time for mercy.Best regards bro
Oh shut up shove Ur advice up where the sun dont shine And who the fùck is your bro?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
BOOOOMMM!!!
Darn straight homes
wink
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by obo389(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
the ones wey you dey do,u dey come get permission from here ni? mtecheeew
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by jamalnation(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bleep her grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date A Haitian Girl Or Guy? / Can You Date A Lady/guy With A Very Poor Command Of The English Language? / Dedicate A Song To Your Love On Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.