Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King (43515 Views)

Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) / The Oba Of Benin Was Crowned On His Birthday / “I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King” – Eze Nri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by MzDharmie(f): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Interesting... kiss

1 Like

Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by barcitymedia: 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Top 10 Finest Ladies in Nigeria (See Photos)
http://barcitytv.com/top-10-celebrated-beauty-queens-abuja/
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
sapiosexual1:

They say experience is the best teacher. Bros them don cut you to pieces wey you get that "fresher" experience? Let someone who has had the experience come in and narrate to us, Ofcus you know how we roll........ pictures baby!
my friend of that side told me, first i doubt it buh another person told me the same thing
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by HaroldFinch(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
For he that is dead may never die again...
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zceesneh:
my friend of that side told me, first i doubt it buh another person told me the same thing
ok oooo, taken with a pinch of salt
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by ojotobiloba1: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
What is eze saying sef?....
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by grodt999: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Useless tradition, he is lying
This f0ol does not have a kingdom , there are no kingdoms in Nigeria, he is under the management of a local Government chairman or even a ward councillor. He cannot piss without checking with the elected officials.
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Abeymills(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Am shocked
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Diamondpicture(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sometimes I just have a kind of feelings about you guys on nairaland, you just have a natural hatred for the tradion and culture of each other, these can not be more than the tradition to be performed before a new alaafin or the ooni of ife will be crowned these is not a big deal these man is the most respected traditional ruler in igbo land. If armed robbers can be cooked and cut to pieces then what are all these things mentioned here to the head of traditional rulers in igbo land. Let's just try to love the culture of one another and let's learn to appreciate them above all let's try to force ourself to love one another so that we can live together as one nigeria. Because if we can't come together as brothers then the worst will still happen to these country called nigeria, for me I don't care about the arewa searching for oil or the ipod or ipob looking for freedom or the oduduwans claiming their teritory and regreting why they voted for the president or I care for is to support my president and to show him love to continue his good work because no body can perform better than him as it is now all over the world I rest my case and please don't mind my english

4 Likes

Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by MutantMetahuman: 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
ZuzuMan:
shocked
hehehehe

Sorry which app did you use to create this?
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by riczy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hu u EPP? As if u ar going to be immortal,mtchewwwww. Na wash!!!
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by freecocoa(f): 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
sapiosexual1:

lol lol lol, the same spirits we see on nollywood who would look left and right before crossing the road.
At least he was even open enough to give us an insight into the coronation process, and we can agree that what he went through is a piece of the cake to what other reverred Trados like Oba of Benin, Ooni of Ife, and other first class Obas, Sultan, Emirs go through.
They no born them well make them even open mouth talk wetin about their "spirit" rites. The mouth cannot utter such words
Lol, no be small thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Quincyolarks:
Daddy you sabi lie ooo! When you not are Jesu, how come you died and resurrected?

Hehheheheheheheehehehe

Are you trying to understand someone's tradition more than the owners?
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by freecocoa(f): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Diamondpicture:
Sometimes I just have a kind of feelings about you guys on nairaland, you just have a natural hatred for the tradion and culture of each other, these can not be more than the tradition to be performed before a new alaafin or the ooni of ife will be crowned these is not a big deal these man is the most respected traditional ruler in igbo land. If armed robbers can be cooked and cut to pieces then what are all these things mentioned here to the head of traditional rulers in igbo land. Let's just try to love the culture of one another and let's learn to appreciate them above all let's try to force ourself to love one another so that we can live together as one nigeria. Because if we can't come together as brothers then the worst will still happen to these country called nigeria, for me I don't care about the arewa searching for oil or the ipod or ipob looking for freedom or the oduduwans claiming their teritory and regreting why they voted for the president or I care for is to support my president and to show him love to continue his good work because no body can perform better than him as it is now all over the world I rest my case and please don't mind my english
Are you campaigning for the president or talking about what's being discussed on this thread?
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by freecocoa(f): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zceesneh:
is true, why because in ohafia, native doctors will cut u ito pieces boil u for two hours, they will do some incantations u will be seen elsewhere, alive, fresher than before
Kai! Make una pity the rest of us na, NL goes beyond nigeria you know, Chai!

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by ekesoft(m): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
[quote author=twilliamx post=48452058] LOOK UP[/quot

Mmmmmm interesting
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by naijacentric(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
I wonder wats d function of dis royal fathers in d society?
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Decryptor(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
scholes0:
You say whaaaat ? If this Juju Nri culture is what Igbos are always talking about calling it Jewish culture, then I am more than happy that Oduduwa descended from the sky.

But Eze Nri can continue bullshitting us, we are watching in 3D.

Kwantinuu!!

At least he claimed he died and was buried for 3 days before coming back. It is much better than the shameful scenario where the Ile of Ife died and his Baales denied that he was dead and said he went to the land of the spirits and would return but never did! tongue

1 Like

Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Diamondpicture:

Most respected where? I guess in his Community Alone..... #NoOffencePlz
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Ahmed3rdjuly: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
I can see him shining like the stars grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2016

The traditional ruler of Nri Kingdom, Anambra State, His Majesty, Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh (Nri Enwelana) has given insight into his kingdom and shared some rather shocking norms and traditions behind ascending the throne.

[b]Onyensoh, who is the 26th Eze Nri in the kingdom[/b]said he ‘symbolically’ died and was buried for three days before he was crowned king, adding that the method of ascending the throne is not by election, but by divinity.

I kinda thought he was the 16th king according to his previous bio....at least now he has extended it to 26th king....I hail thee o
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Where are all those bigots that keep spreading lies around, claiming Nri as the Ancestral head of the igbo despite going to Aguleri begging to be confirmed as a king?

Don't Ignore, Please Watch the Video by Visiting the Website link below

http://erikingdom.com/eri-kings/
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by FroshGirl(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmm, funny shaa😠😨😰😥 ,😡😉
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Ariani: 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
sapiosexual1:

lol lol lol, the same spirits we see on nollywood who would look left and right before crossing the road.
At least he was even open enough to give us an insight into the coronation process, and we can agree that what he went through is a piece of the cake to what other reverred Trados like Oba of Benin, Ooni of Ife, and other first class Obas, Sultan, Emirs go through.
They no born them well make them even open mouth talk wetin about their "spirit" rites. The mouth cannot utter such words

What exactly are we supposed to make of this your post?
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by blaqiz: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
this baba is a lion of Africa, he can lie
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Ariani: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
ibedun:
RUBBISH - There is no history or record of a monarch in Ibo land!

That is a recorded FACT!!

Primitive beings!!! (Tribe name not mentioned)

Nonsense

And is there any history of a Yoloba monarch other than the ones the women of Dahomey decimated and the ones the Gambaris ransacked and now rule over?

We know the real primitive beings that are even till this day are ruled by descendants of Dan fodio in Ilorin.
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by vikeyz(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
None of my business mbok
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by NaWetinDey(m): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
wolelove:
This king is watching too much Nigeria film. His kinsmen need to call him to order about this grin grin grin

Go and tell your Oooooniii to stop gallivanting like a male prostitute with a crown.
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by Lilimax(f): 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Obidiegwu Onyesoh is the current King of my town NRI in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra state. Nri amaka! Nri bu isi Igbo!! Nri ji ofor Igbo!!! All what he said the same I was told by my grand parents as what would be done before installing Eze NRI Kingdom smiley By the way, Eze NRI is not a monarchy smiley

1 Like

Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by FroshGirl(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
hmm.

iffa hear
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by NaWetinDey(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Quincyolarks:
Daddy you sabi lie ooo! When you not are Jesu, how come you died and resurrected?

I believe you are still living in your father's house.

Now, leave your phone, go to the sitting room where he's possibly watching under 23 now, remove your shorts, push him down and defecate on his head.

If he protests, simply respond: "daddy I shiit for ur head because you can lie o."

Now, return to your room, pick up your phone, ...and quote me back if you like.
Re: Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King by NaWetinDey(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
grodt999:
Useless tradition, he is lying
This f0ol does not have a kingdom , there are no kingdoms in Nigeria, he is under the management of a local Government chairman or even a ward councillor. He cannot piss without checking with the elected officials.

From every deduction, you are a f0ol
begotten by a drunkard and an harlorrtt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Muhammad Asha Is Dead! Emir Of Kaura Namoda Dies At 71 / When Your Boy Friend Is The Leader Of Masquerade Group In Your Village [PHOTO] / Strange Masquerades Spotted In Port Harcourt By A Nairalander: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.