Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs (899 Views)

60 Inspirational Quotes For Startups And Entrepreneurs / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by autoagentNG: 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
We are giving out these articles for FREE, based on the bosses promise to assist aspiring entrepreneurs and Nairalanders, interested persons should SEND an SMS to 09033879032 with the desired emails, you want to receive these bumper packages.
On the arrival of your package on your email, be kind enough to give credit to the giver via this thread, because some things in life are worth more than money.

We are pleased to have gone through these articles and have helped us individually and together as a team in our company, so we are pleased to give them out to the general public for FREE. The ZIP FILE contains the following:

1. A full guide to boost traffic and SEO rankings on your wordpress powered website.
2. How expert drive success (Complete e-book).
3. Climbing corporate ladder (Complete e-book).
4. Complete guide to social media marketing (Complete e-book).
5. The modern entrepreneur (Must Read: if you must succeed as an entrepreneur)
6. Complete guide to marketing your business online (Complete e-book).
7. Google AdSense audience engagement (Full Guide).
8. Unified network management (Network Providers Secret)
9. How funding works (Complete Guide).
10. A full guide on make money the startup way (with examples).
11. How Bill Gates started till success.
12. How Elon Musk started (World Most Futuristic Man).
13. Customer service startup, secret and handbook (3 E-books).
14. A Full Entrepreneur business kit (With over 14 word documents).
15. How to seek funding with 3 most captivating elevator speeches (with 3 word documents).

Kindly follow the Autoagent NG on Nairaland to get The NEXT EDITION of as soon as it hits this thread again.

FOLLOW HIM ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER: @IAmOnoshi
OR Email HIM onoshilimited@yahoo[dot]com for bookings @ Seminars.
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by raysville(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
I just got my own package. Thanks Autoagent for the Kind Gesture. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by wadetaw202: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Is this some ploy to get people's phone numbers?
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by autoagentNG: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Greetings Sir, what we did right here is not what you think it is, so many has received theirs, you can request and see for yourself. Meanwhile thanks for the feedback
wadetaw202:
Is this some ploy to get people's phone numbers?
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by Dexpro: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
I got mine too. Kudos. @AutoagentNG
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by MrDanas: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nice!!! Pushed you a mail with required details @AutoagentNG.

Thanks for sharing, i think is offer is super great and lots of
people on this platform would love to have a grab of it.

@AutoagentNG, I would recommend for you to feature your offer
on Sellbreeze.com a fast growing digital marketplace and one of the
fastest ways to buy and sell digital products.

Check out the site
http://sellbreeze.com

Sell your products to a great audience of people seeking knowledge,
Make Money, Change lives
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by autoagentNG: 11:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for your suggestion, the contents inside of the package are from different authors and not his personal books, he only collated and decided to share with y'all, but will definitely pass the message across for him to look up to your site
MrDanas:
Nice!!! Pushed you a mail with required details @AutoagentNG.

Thanks for sharing, i think is offer is super great and lots of
people on this platform would love to have a grab of it.

@AutoagentNG, I would recommend for you to feature your offer
on Sellbreeze.com a fast growing digital marketplace and one of the
fastest ways to buy and sell digital products.

Check out the site
http://sellbreeze.com

Sell your products to a great audience of people seeking knowledge,
Make Money, Change lives
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by autoagentNG: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
For those that sent us your mail yesterday and could not get the package, we will forward them to you this morning, we were just trying to keep the Sabbath day holy. thank for your understanding
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by Lebee4(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
autoagentNG:
For those that sent us your mail yesterday and could not get the package, we will forward them to you this morning, we were just trying to keep the Sabbath day holy. thank for your understanding

Sabbath is meant for man and not man for Sabbath.

Thanks, i reall appreciate as i have received my package.
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by Dajugba: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2016
Good morning, Came across this now. Please is this gift still available? So I can apply.
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by ebooksdepo: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2016
please kindly forward the Ebooks to me- ebooksdepo@gmail.com
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by jamislaw(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2016
autoagentNG:
We are giving out these articles for FREE, based on the bosses promise to assist aspiring entrepreneurs and Nairalanders, interested persons should SEND an SMS to 09033879032 with the desired emails, you want to receive these bumper packages.
On the arrival of your package on your email, be kind enough to give credit to the giver via this thread, because some things in life are worth more than money.

We are pleased to have gone through these articles and have helped us individually and together as a team in our company, so we are pleased to give them out to the general public for FREE. The ZIP FILE contains the following:

1. A full guide to boost traffic and SEO rankings on your wordpress powered website.
2. How expert drive success (Complete e-book).
3. Climbing corporate ladder (Complete e-book).
4. Complete guide to social media marketing (Complete e-book).
5. The modern entrepreneur (Must Read: if you must succeed as an entrepreneur)
6. Complete guide to marketing your business online (Complete e-book).
7. Google AdSense audience engagement (Full Guide).
8. Unified network management (Network Providers Secret)
9. How funding works (Complete Guide).
10. A full guide on make money the startup way (with examples).
11. How Bill Gates started till success.
12. How Elon Musk started (World Most Futuristic Man).
13. Customer service startup, secret and handbook (3 E-books).
14. A Full Entrepreneur business kit (With over 14 word documents).
15. How to seek funding with 3 most captivating elevator speeches (with 3 word documents).

Kindly follow the Autoagent NG on Nairaland to get The NEXT EDITION of as soon as it hits this thread again.

FOLLOW HIM ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER: @IAmOnoshi
OR Email HIM onoshilimited@yahoo[dot]com for bookings @ Seminars.

pls can I have package. Jameelmusa18@gmail.com thank you in advance.
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by autoagentNG: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2016
yeah check your mail
Dajugba:
Good morning, Came across this now. Please is this gift still available? So I can apply.
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by autoagentNG: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2016
Please Nairalanders who are interested, follow the instruction carefully to get yours, send your email, we do not watch this thread 24/7, if you send it as an sms, we will get it immediately, and forward yours to you, i plead for you to be patient a bit after sending your mail, you know we 've got other things to do, just so you know, if you send your email as a text, you will get your package for free. Thanks for your co operation.
Re: Free Gift From The Founder Of Autoagent NG To All Nairalanders And Entrepreneurs by Alawi1(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
tolamide7@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Sell Airtel Airtime / Agro and Palm product exportation guide plus Buyers / Buy Socks Proxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.