Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Will Henry Quit Arsenal? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Will Henry Quit Arsenal? (676 Views)

Thierry Henry Officially The World's Best Player! / Thierry Henry From Madagascar! / For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Henry Quit Arsenal? by chidichris(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2006
of late, henry has been having problems with arsene wenger and i think that may lead to his quiting the club.
what will be the faith of the club if he leaves?
of late wenger have been playing without henry and the other players have not been doing bad so will that give wenger some forms of encouragement assuming he wants to leave?
Re: Will Henry Quit Arsenal? by SirKay3(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2006
I don't think so
Re: Will Henry Quit Arsenal? by Christino(m): 11:23am On Dec 12, 2006
A team without a match-winner is nothing, because the players are doing well in his absence does not mean he's dispensable or vice versa, truth is Arsenal needs him more than he needs her and they are more successful when he's on form, check the records. So who replaces him, little Walcott or RVN or Heskey grin?
Re: Will Henry Quit Arsenal? by Vieira(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2006
Actually if you check your facts, we have a better winning ratio when Henry does NOT play.

I am not saying he should go but if he did it will not be the end of the world.

We were up there before him and will be after him.

(1) (Reply)

Beckham To A.c Milan? / Fa Cup:Preston(0) Vs Liverpool(2) Saturday 3rd Januay,6:25pm Nigerian Time / Didier Drogba Commits To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.