Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija (2479 Views)

“when You Collect Good Preek, You’d Just Be Blushing Like An Idiot” - Lady Says / 7 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigerians have taken to the act of writing on sign boards like fish to water.
I mean we love big sign boards that warn you to cease and desist from doing stuff. This is because we know our countrymen hardly ever listen if you tell them. Nor do they like doing the right thing except you threaten them.

Sign boards are meant to be informative, threatening (only in Naija), easy to read and many other things. But not these sign boards!

Check out these sign boards, the most hilarious I’ve ever seen anywhere:

1. Slow Down
Is it a bomb or a bump? If you see this, will you still drive forward?

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
undecided Mr Adewunmi, pls sir, how is this romantic?

1 Like

Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
make i book space,,,, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make u na come join me later
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
2. Refuse Dumping 1
Nigerians have no chill. It’s not that deep abeg!

Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by DonCortino: 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Nigerians have taken to the act of writing on sign boards like fish to water.
I mean we love big sign boards that warn you to cease and desist from doing stuff. This is because we know our countrymen hardly ever listen if you tell them. Nor do they like doing the right thing except you threaten them.

Sign boards are meant to be informative, threatening (only in Naija), easy to read and many other things. But not these sign boards!

Check out these sign boards, the most hilarious I’ve ever seen anywhere:

1. Slow Down
Is it a bomb or a bump? If you see this, will you still drive forward?

How romantic!
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
3. Nanny Wanted
I didn’t know there were non-living nannies. According to this notice, there is:

Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin abeg, make me laugh before I sleep sha cheesy
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
4. Flower Warning
Please, the school that whoever wrote this sign went to deserves to be closed.

Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided Mr Adewunmi, pls sir,how is this romantic?
grin
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided Mr Adewunmi, pls sir,how is this romantic?
[i]grin
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2016
5. Refuse Dumping 2
I bet they “court” whoever wrote this sign and “prosicuted” them.

Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by lloydmuna2(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hahahha slow down bomb ahead
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
6. Finger Licking Restaurant
The Lord is truly your “stranth” if you eat here.

Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
What other funny signs have you come across before? u can drop yours.. grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
suzan404:
grin
epp me ask am o cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by osaslord500(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
epp me ask am o cheesy cheesy
the thing tire me sefgrin
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abeg someone should beg me to stop laughing........that stop Marching flaurwer needs christ I swear
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
suzan404:
the thing tire me sefgrin
grin grin grin
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Eggcelent(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
cry grin grin angry
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Tual: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol grin
Naija self!
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
grin grin grin
how you dey nahcheesy
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
suzan404:
how you dey nahcheesy
I dey like dele o
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by vikspring(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
suzan404:
how you dey nahcheesy

hello dear
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
vikspring:

hello dear
Hismiley
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I dey like dele o
grin grinNa socheesy
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
did i told u am married cool cool cool why mr.. want all those babe dey run from me
STFUareyouG0d:
undecided Mr Adewunmi, pls sir, how is this romantic?
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
did i told u am married cool cool cool why mr.. want all those babe dey run from me
so only married men are referred to as 'Mr'?

Ok Master Adewunmi
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
better grin grin grin grin grin adewumi
STFUareyouG0d:
so only married men are referred to as 'Mr'?

Ok Master Adewunmi
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by kazyhm(m): 12:52am On Aug 14, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
4. Flower Warning
Please, the school that whoever wrote this sign went to deserves to be closed.

seriously ?
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by vikspring(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
suzan404:
Hismiley

pls can we chat offline
Re: 6 Of The Funniest Sign Boards You’d Ever See In Naija by vikspring(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin abeg, make me laugh before I sleep sha cheesy

Private chat pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Regret Letting Your EX Go / Contemplating Suicide / Prison Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.