Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. (8261 Views)

Do You Prefer Some Old Models Cars To Their Successors? / Flash Back 2006:Mazda Destroyed 4,703 Brand New Cars After Cargo Ship Accident / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by tempem: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Funny, right? cheesy Silly? grin
Don't mind me.. That's what came to my mind.. And I thought it might be fine.... wink wink

Yes, that thought came to me just a few hours ago. cheesy cheesy
So, questions came coming, questions like:
What if it's practicable?
What if what We thought on could be tested out?
Are there cars with those functions?
I hope they aren't too weird?

Granted, some functions some exotic cars had today were ones someone's dreams/thoughts.. wink

Auto experts, geeks, physicists, come in and check if they are practicable or not.
I only thought of two, presently.
Please drop yours. grin grin
My own fantasy functions are:

1. If a car could be made to drive itself on a straight route for few minutes, thus enabling someone else to handle the steering..

Reason: There are times you'll really be tired on the steering and you will want someone else to take charge but you wouldn't want to stop the car, so, if this technique can be developed, I think one would do that without stopping the engine from working.
cheesy possible or weird? Silly? cheesy

2. If a car is designed to tell you how close a car behind you is and how near a car trying to overtake you is.

Reason Will this not relieve you of checking both the side mirror and the rear mirror? To be frank, doing that at times takes few seconds of our attention.. If this is done.. That's sure a big comfort!! wink cheesy

Am done!
Drop your own function, what you'll really love a car to have. wink wink
And if you think am silly, abeg tell me oh.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by tempem: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
TempUser, Divinehenrich, Costee, umulobi, dokilolo, marv650, cutehector,

Foyanmun, powerdiode, Highbee015, honharr, Tunjishaibu, nasonaso, cmoney22222, SerPounce, Suprnov3r, tbssodas, mahjor, Basii, 9twalker, Abduletudaye

Come check this out!!
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by TempUser: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
lol. cheesy
its quite easy to switch. watch nfs 2010 movie. cool
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by tempem: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
TempUser:
lol. cheesy
its quite easy to switch. watch nfs 2010 movie. cool

Lol.. Really?!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by TempUser: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
tempem:

Lol.. Really?!
cheesy
Im telling you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by tempem: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
TempUser:

Im telling you!
A times..
Some scenes aren't real you know..

Has that car been made?

What's your own function? Any?
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by TempUser: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
tempem:

A times..
Some scenes aren't real you know..

Has that car been made?

What's your own function? Any?
A chameleon car will do...
and one with night vision camera, too cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by chiokeVGC(m): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2016
the function that leave some money for my bank oh.... grin

3 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by NaLaugh: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2016
Flight.
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by eleojo23: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2016
The ability to detect and fly over hold-ups especially in cities like Lagos.

Oops! Air crashes will increase... fast and furious things in the air...

But let them invent that function first then we will worry about air crashes later...grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by VocalWalls: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2016
A car should produce oxygen from the exhaust instead of CO2

28 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Namzy(m): 7:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Car with state of the art AI, that detects when I enter regardless of who has the keys to aid in car jacking, greets me by my ist name, can take over driving in emergencies or when am tired, can tell me car faults and how to fix yes including drive train faults. And uses affordable renewable energy.

9 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by labamo07(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2016
A car that can tell lagos danfo driver "SHEY O YA WEYREY NI".............

11 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by buharisbae(f): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2016
It must fly grin

It must exhaust dollar from the exhaust pipe grin

It must travel on water grin

It must be able to gist with me grin

It must be able to drive on its own

Because of the guy below it must be able to detect a broke ass nigga angry

3 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by NairaMaster1(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2016
My new car should be able to detect and flog a cheating girlfriend on my behalf undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2016
Predictive Collision Warning system will do....For safety

3 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by SWORD419(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
A massager

1 Like

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Vince77(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2016
but there are cars like that already na

1 Like

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Mustiboy(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2016
you guys are not being reasonable. ONLY THE OP HAS MADE A GOOD POINT SO FAR

2 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by eleojo23: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Dreamwaker:
A car should produce oxygen from the exhaust instead of CO2
That would be a brilliant innovation.

5 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by charlie42(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2016
Must be able to travel on water too #speedboat features
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by SWORD419(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Dreamwaker post=48464151]A car should produce oxygen from the exhaust instead of CO2[/quot

There is one that produces H2O instead of CO2.

2 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by rotelando(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Well, the car should be able to transport me to Heaven and back! Chile na!
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Alexk2(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Rugged but also simple
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2016
grin
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by fapcrook(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2016
A car that can Predict if an accident will occur
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2016
a shape shifting car will do just fine

also,imagine if a car uses air instead of fuel water or diesel
Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by ObaKlaz: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Here's mine:

Auto drive.
Adaptive camouflage.
Stealth mode.
Air and water/underwater adaptability.
Missile launchers.
100% solar powered.
Bomb proof.
Voice recognition.
Bluetooth, Hotspot connectivity.
Satelite communication.
...To be continued.

5 Likes

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by Ikem11(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2016
Ability to tell where someone took it to... Or locate the areas... Me I don't trust my son that boy they steal my cars at night go where me I don't know lol

1 Like

Re: List Out Functions You'll Want New Cars To Have. by DMerciful(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Car that can drive themselves are in testing stages. There are technology to tell distance btw cars but it may be bigger distraction.
For me I want all the cars to be wired into a network grid that way it is almost impossible to have accidents

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Understand Your Brake System / DIY Guides: How To Fix An Overheating Car / Fiat Chrysler Want To Block Mahindra's "Jeep Clone" Roxor From Entering US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.