Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun (12155 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Letter To John Odigie-Oyegun! "You Are Sabotaging My Assignment" / John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Never Promised To Make $1 = N1 - Bashir Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by RZArecta(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2016
APC made things this bad, the lethargy and ineptitude of the govt and it's officials single handedly crumbled Nigeria's economy at the fastest pace in recorded history. They should hang their heads in shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Y
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Miles300: 8:45am On Aug 14, 2016
U knew things were so bad , that is why u called for change .. Now u have it , this guys and there statement tho . They tryin to make Nigerians look foolish with the way to talk .. Do I really need to know how things are bad before I contest an election? Then If u knew that things are bad wud u av contested the election in the first place ? His statement is not reasonable at all .

3 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Miles300: 8:47am On Aug 14, 2016
RZArecta:
APC made things this bad, the lethargy and ineptitude of the govt and it's officials single handedly crumbled Nigeria's economy at the fastest pace in recorded history. They should hang their heads in shame
you are so right on this bro , they actually shot demselves in the leg and claimin the past administration did it .how on earth can things go wrong so speedily .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by MicroBox: 8:50am On Aug 14, 2016
I always say this before now that APC do not know the level of damage that has been done to our economy..
CNN confirmed the billions Diezene Allison returned to Nigeria which was said to be in dollers.
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by tobaxline(m): 8:53am On Aug 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by ideology(m): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2016
MicroBox:
I always say this before now that APC do not know the level of damage that has been done to our economy..
CNN confirmed the billions Diezene Allison returned to Nigeria which was said to be in dollers.
and where is the money?

I hope you are calculating the amount of alleged returned loots.

By 2019, I hope you will be wise enough to ask what they have done with the alleged returned loots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by seguno2: 8:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Thanks John oyegun for confirming that your president Buhari and your party's navigator are not only clueless, they are also daft and bereft of any intellectual capacity for processing information about trend analysis.
Otherwise, how did the two former presidents/ Heads of state not know what many knew about falling oil prices since 2013?
Why did Buhari promise to fix the price of oil during campaign then if he is now forming deaf & dumb?
Oyegun, please stop telling lies.
We are not all your zombies.
Thank you for taking note henceforth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Miles300:
you are so right on this bro , they actually shot demselves in the leg and claimin the past administration did it .how on earth can things go wrong so speedily .

How is money spent "speedily"? Was it earned "speedily"?
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Mockinbird: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2016
You can't win an election with propaganda and rule with it.
I'm going to church, hope Bakare would say something today.

7 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by NairaMaster1(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
Are you serious? But Amaechi was aware by saying they begged him not to disclose that Nigeria was in recession. I wonder where they ever hide recession.

APC and propaganda

5 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by NairaMaster1(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
Y
Y is for Yam
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by dikeigbo2(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

And so far, i have counted 14 hateful comments below me. None even related to the topic above me, just pure hatred emanating from them,this is disturbing.

If you ask the 14 of them why they have so much hatred for the President?they will not be able to give one sensible answer. You must have a reason to hate, but to not have a reason to hate at all, is not only a sign of somebody suffering from a manic depression,but it shows that person as an unstable person.

There is no Government that is perfect,no Government in this World has ever gotten it right. All Governments welcome criticism, nay in a constructive way. But to just jump into the hate wagon, just because you feel it is the cool thing to do, so to be accepted by your inner circle is childish.

Ask them how Buhari's policy has affected each of them individually in a negative way, and none will be able to come up with any reasonable statement. Purge yourself of hate my friends.

Not surprised cos your name says it all,hunger is so terribly bad that it takes a huge blow on your sensibilities.......my condolences in advance

6 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by chrisie: 9:14am On Aug 14, 2016
OLADD:
When people in the age bracket of 10-40 tell lies, it can easily be attributed to life adventures but when an adult of 77 years old (a supposed elder stateman) revels in barefaced lie and prank, then there's a huge problem. I am sorry but this man is a liability to Nigeria.

Good one

3 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by XaviDayo(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Idiot. This man look like person wey fire burn remain. Una never see anything, very soon, una go start accuse Idi Amin of Uganda as the cause of the recession. Awon olodo. Took an illiterate and made him a president and you expect an eldorado.

Gej messed up they say, and you people can't find somebody competent again aside the patron of cattle rustlers association of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by XaviDayo(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Spot on. God bless you. Like he showed this degree of thought during the reign of GEJ. Oponu

dikeigbo2:

Not surprised cos your name says it all,hunger is so terribly bad that it takes a huge blow on your sensibilities.......my condolences in advance

3 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by melejo(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

And so far, i have counted 14 hateful comments below me. None even related to the topic above me, just pure hatred emanating from them,this is disturbing.

If you ask the 14 of them why they have so much hatred for the President?they will not be able to give one sensible answer. You must have a reason to hate, but to not have a reason to hate at all, is not only a sign of somebody suffering from a manic depression,but it shows that person as an unstable person.

There is no Government that is perfect,no Government in this World has ever gotten it right. All Governments welcome criticism, nay in a constructive way. But to just jump into the hate wagon, just because you feel it is the cool thing to do, so to be accepted by your inner circle is childish.

Ask them how Buhari's policy has affected each of them individually in a negative way, and none will be able to come up with any reasonable statement. Purge yourself of hate my friends.
I love your matured response that is devoid of abuse. But don't you think the president and PC deserve some of these? Sincerely Buhari cum APC did not handle their victory with maturity. They immediately started treating both the PDP and anyone not in support of APC as conquered people. If you believe a president of a multi-ethnic and complex country like Nigeria will declare that he will treat people according to how they voted him and still expect people to respect him uniformly that means you are too biased. Let me tell you Buhari did not only declare it but he has manifested it in all his doings since inspection. Personally, even before the election i had sincerely believed Buhari is a tribal and religious begot and he has proven me not to be wrong. I will also join you in calling all to respect our president not because he is good but because he is our president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by obainosis4real: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

bro we will all meet in 2019 when APC will not achieve anything.... And I will say makuna matataaaaaaaa! I know u are not d one saying dese, is d stipends they gave u dat is saying all dese trash

3 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by arabbunkum: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2016
Meaning that you had no idea of the real issues nor how to solve them but you still came out to lie and deceive the electorates, promising them an instant El Dorado.
This should serve as a great lesson to discerning minds during the next round of elections.

3 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by adimx(m): 9:55am On Aug 14, 2016
freeze001:
You didn't know? Then what we're u campaigning for? On what basis were those stupendous promises made? Is he saying if they had known they wouldn't have campaigned? John and his APC must be very dull because as early as d latter part of 2014 crude prices were already being predicted to drop as low as it has now.

The truth is that all they wanted was to remove the Christian man from the 'minority' and so they planted all d demonic propaganda they could muster against him for daring to aspire to be in charge of their 'birthright' a second time. Foolish afonjas followed suit and here we are today. Just a bunch of hopeless liars!

I agree with you Dearie. But what is the meaning of the AFONJAS? Kinda sounds funny grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by happney65: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2016
senatorbayor:
How can you claim not to know oil price will crash even as at 2014, IMF has sounded the warning and we witnessed a drop from 100 to 52 and later to 47 before they won the election

During the electioneering period, I still remember that Soludo gave out indices of impending issues pertaining to oil drop and others and fayemi gave a beautiful analysis of how it will be resolve and even boasted that even if it crashed to zero! It won't affect govt performance

I even remember how sanusi lamido gave a gory account of the rot in the system during his travails and APC said they will revive it when they get to power

I also remember when metuh tolld Lai muhammed that the country resources can't support the bogus campaign promises of APC! Lai said it's becos PDP are bereft of ideas on how to think inward that they will surprise them with the programe especially the feeding of school children and 5k for the jobless youths as soon as they win election

So pa Oyegun should stop lying at his old age.
What legacies is he living for his children and grand children.

A lying grand pa I guess

Omolola15 come and see this..Zoombie oshi..Mr complainer
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by fishbone11(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Liars!!! U mean it was this bad then and yet Nigerians were not suffering the way they are now. U think say we be mumu. Go tell that to the Abokis

2 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by blank(f): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Wasn't it the Amaechi led governors forum that forced the federal government to share the Excess Crude Account, even took them to court? They thought we have forgotten. APC and their lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2016
I want the situation of exchange rate to continue to worsen until Nigerians realize that only industrialization can salvage it.

But come o, you apc people can lie, did you not know that Nigeria lack constant power supply or you are just now finding out that we practically produce nothing?

1 Like

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by PurestBoy(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2016
dfav:
Its now i knew APC is a duller..

Oil price had already drop since mid 2014. But APC was still promising heaven and earth.

And there were a lot of predictions on business news like bloomberg that the oil price will continue to fall and it will hardly get back to $90 as early as 2015 far b4 the election

Don't mind those guys jare, if oil price was not falling then why then did APC promise to stabilize its price when they get to power

4 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by dadebayo1(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Which way NIGERIA? *mai change*

1 Like

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by tonio2wo: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

Yes! No government is perfect but this our own has not come anywhere close to even 'trying'!

And hope u know 50% of those that made the things bad are in apc! So how couldn't they have known? So its either apc are totally clueless or are just lying to nigerians as usual.

4 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by adconline(m): 11:41am On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

Folks like you don't get it. It's about people's bank account!!
Pure water sachet going from N5 to N10
Petrol going from N87 to N145
Dollar going from N216 to N400
A bag of rice going from N8k to N18k
Please tell me how these don't affect folks like you? We didn't elect a president of Telemundo to be loved, to fix things !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by KardinalZik(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Dear Mr Oyegun,
Next time, try to know the meaning of research. It is all about knowing the realities on ground, and making forecasts. The APC never researched: that's just what the old man has taken his time to reveal to us. They were just power hungry, hunted for it, and got it. But they don't know how to go about handling the economy because they were not prepared for "governance" in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by baganas: 11:51am On Aug 14, 2016
drss2:
wat d old man is really trying to say is dat APC never knew they were incompetent to lead nigeria.
It's not only drop in price that's involved. There are other rots like dasuki gate and bugget padding which we are all learning after the demise of PDP
Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by columbus007(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Here we go again,nigerian will next time learn to emacipate their selves from this mental slavery grin,see what sentimental vote is leading us.

1 Like

Re: APC Never Knew Things Were This Bad-john Odigie Oyegun by Standing5(m): 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reading.

The reason they wail is largely the purging of Ghost workers from the workforce. With their names expunged from the FG payroll they are left nakéd and insecure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shittu Is A Serial Betrayal And Dictator Says Oyo APC / PDP Crisis: Wike’s Attempt To Remove Secondus Will Fail – Babatope / Diesel Price Jumps To N320/Litre, Job Losses Loom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.