Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes (24262 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Actress Omoni Oboli And Her Husband / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Cute Photo Of Omoni Oboli And Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by deymoh(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
This couple is also a source of motivation for the upcoming couples and a lesson for other Actresses.

Omoni says:

"#Beacation Thanks for always holding me down @nnamdioboli. You rock MAJORLY #love #family #familyovereverything #bikers #PositiveVibesOnly #actor #director #scriptwriter #femalefilmmaker #ChildOfGrace #OkaforsLaw #anticipate"

A happy and young-looking family!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJDcbKbhSYx

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by micfoley: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nice. Her husband looks very young o

8 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by deymoh(m): 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
cool cool cool

Checkout These Other Sexy And Fabulous Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Her Husband:

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/actress-omoni-oboli-and-husband-nnamdi.html
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Over fresh and over fit dey worry this woman.

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by ouzo1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tomorrow na,u go begin quarrel for social media like tiwa sawage..abegi all this publicity stunts called marriages

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Disneylady(f): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fp material

Make I quickly buy this land, where are the "omo oniles"?

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Ginaz(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
Gosh, this woman is so pretty, I hope to be fit and slim as her after dropping 3 kids grin

And by the way, Glo network is crap, total rubbish. Crap network, crap shiit! I can't even chat, what the hell is wrong with them. Tortoise moves faster than Glo angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Kenzico(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wow!!! Cool Bikes

Am only here to see the Bikes
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by femolacqua(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wow, this really shows a real chemistry.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by ngoben(f): 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Cute...una slay am
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Mrop(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
cool

See this::: I Once Got Aroused While Kissing An
Actress – OC Ukeje(photos) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/i-once-got-aroused-while-kissing.html
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by cruzita(f): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
well i can equally show them my biting skill too
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Dexpro: 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hmmmmm, If them fall eh angry,
cruzita:
Bite ke? Who you wan bite amongst them?
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by HungryCork(m): 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
cruzita:

How u bite my cork last night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Blacky287(m): 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nice one but dont wanna hear stories lata o

Dont come to social media to tell us ur problem later and expect solutions that would be on your own risk
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ginaz:
Gosh, this woman is so pretty, I hope to be fit and slim as her after dropping 3 kids grin

And by the way, Glo network is crap, total rubbish. Crap network, crap shiit! I can't even chat, what the hell is wrong with them. Tortoise moves faster than Glo angry
While i feel Glo network is the best here with amazing data plans. grin

Must Nigerian celebrities post everything on social media?, they're lovely though!.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Pavore9: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
micfoley:
Nice. Her husband looks very young o

No usual pot belly! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by MutantMetahuman: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Omg she is so hot

I mean the bike
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by nikkypearl(f): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
they look alike tho'
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by pdudy: 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mine angry

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
You know why she is happy and having fun?
She got married to her best friend..

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by cassidy1996(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ginaz:

snail moves faster than Glo, imagine i used 4hrs 23mins to download a 32mb file.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Handsomecole(m): 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
Fresh and Good looking young woman, she's obviously immune to the current "economic change" . Well she's lucky to be married to an IGBO man, what do you expect.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by seguno2: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
kennygee:
Over fresh and over fit dey worry this woman.

Are you saying this because you are not fresh and you are not fit?
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2016

Y'all should marry your best friend

6 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Vince77(m): 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Y'all should marry your best friend

not when they prefer to friend-zone their best friend
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by kenoz(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
cool
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by Francon(f): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2016
seen
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi On Bikes by jojosweet(f): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
Blacky287:
Nice one but dont wanna hear stories lata o

Dont come to social media to tell us ur problem later and expect solutions that would be on your own risk
not this one's they are grounded like will and Jada pinketh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Tastebudz, His Missing Rib On His 42nd Birthday / Ebube Nwagbo And Charly Boy Pose For Photos Together / Angel Christopher: "Stop Associating Sex With Satan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.