Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 - Sports (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 (113147 Views)

Nigeria Vs Croatia: World Cup - 0 - 2 On 16th June 2018 / Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Denmark 2 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Japan: RIO 2016 Olympics 5 - 4 On 5th August 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by zuma4k(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
In football, the better team doesn't always win. But today, the Germans were head and shoulders better than our team... We deserved to loose and I see the Germans triumphing with the trophy.
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by fabulous01(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Game has ended

Rio2016 Ft: Germany 2 0 NFF

We were better under NFA dan dis scammers NFF

Read to cool ur BP

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL..
DATE : THURSDAY 18 AUGUST 2016
THEME : THAT WE MAY BE RICH
Memorise:
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 2nd Corinthians 8:9
Read: John 10:9-11, (KJV)
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
The death of Jesus was for a purpose and that purpose is to ensure that you fulfil your destiny. Jesus sacrificed Himself for your redemption. He took your place and gave you His. It is upon this arrangement that you have access to all that He provided. The death of Jesus was not in vain, it is a substitution for all your human weaknesses and deficiencies. God is not only interested in making you saved; He is interested in you having all that is available in the salvation package. I decree that whatever will not make you enjoy the full benefits of salvation shall be destroyed in Jesus’ name. Just for your sake, Jesus was born into very poor circumstances, He lived a poor life and died in poverty; and all these was that such things do not happen in your life. He voluntarily did all that, so that you might be rich. The riches even cover your divine health; by His stripes you are healed. I command every sickness and disease operating in your body to be uprooted in Jesus’ name. His death is so that you might be rich in deliverance. There are many people attending deliverance services but are yet to be free. If you appropriate the death of Jesus into your situation, there should be freedom for you.
“And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free”
John 8:32
As believers of the new covenant, you are to be rich in the love and favour of the Almighty God. You are to be rich in the blessing and promises of the new covenant. You are to be rich in your expectation of eternal life. When you give your life to Jesus Christ, there is happiness in your life not only by the things you have but by the experience you have in Him. The Lord Jesus becomes the shepherd of your soul and He guarantees your protection so that you enjoy the riches of His divine security. Nothing scares you any longer because He that now watches over your soul does not sleep nor slumber. You become rich in abundance and the yoke of poverty becomes destroyed. You will be practically guided on how to enjoy the benefits of His riches through His goodness and mercy.
This is why you must not allow the devil see your life as being vacant. The devil is out to kill, to steal and to destroy but when you give Jesus a chance in your life, you will experience a turnaround from poverty to wealth. The devil has nothing good to offer you. In the end, his offers lead to destruction and disgrace, but the riches of God are permanent. The Joy of God is real; the peace of God is timeless. The abundance of God is not a function of economic indices. The longevity of life has nothing to do with keeping to medical prescriptions. The security of God has nothing to do with human elements. All these benefits are part of the riches He gave to you on the cross of Calvary but they become activated when you accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Key Point:
If you don’t know your rights, you cannot enjoy them.
Bible in one year: Isaiah 34:1-37:13 and Psalms 37:1-20
AUTHOR : Pst E. A ADEBOYE
HYMN 12: MY HOPE IS BUILD ON NOTHING LESS
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
Chorus:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
Chorus:
3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.
Chorus:
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Chorus.

3 Likes

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by akanji1: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
No worries we will win bronze

Sure

We must win something.
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by TGM2015: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please have we ever win any match with that white Jersey?

1 Like

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by zuma4k(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
vichaz10:

Boss , no be american army be dis ooo.
lol noted!
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by JoeCutie(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
baddestchic:

why you wear glof?

Don't you see how sexy, shimmering and shiny it is? It's hotter than fire!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ere ki laja ba ekun se? What sort of play does does a dog have with a lion?
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hehehehe my 13 year old brother is so upset. I didn't watch it so from his mouth "our players are not cooperative, they all want the glory. No team work, they all wanted to score the goal. The players were very selfish, very ignorant and wasted lots of opportunities by being slow, sluggish and selfish. And many short people on our team so they couldn't head the ball properly."
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by prinsam30: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
BABANGBALI:
especially sadiq. The guy is damn too selfish

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by iykekelvins(m): 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Big ups to them. We gave it our all.
Up naija.

3 Likes

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehehe my 13 year old brother is so upset. I didn't watch it so from his mouth "our players are not cooperative, they all want the glory. No team work, they all wanted to score the goal. The players were very selfish, very ignorant and wasted lots of opportunities by being slow, sluggish and selfish. And many short people on our team so they couldn't head the ball properly."
grin grin
Lmao
What an analysis
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
This should not be attributed to the bad preparations or the delays in the United states.
The players had every opportunity to win this game but did not utilize it
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Smellingmouth: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
fabulous01:
Game has ended

Rio2016 Ft: Germany 2 0 NFF

We were better under NFA dan dis scammers NFF

Read to cool ur BP

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL..
DATE : THURSDAY 18 AUGUST 2016
THEME : THAT WE MAY BE RICH
Memorise:
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus, that, though he wases He became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 2nd Corinthians 8:9
Read: John 10:9-11, (KJV)
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
The death of Jesus was for a purpose and that purpose is to ensure that you fulfil your destiny. Jesus sacrificed Himself for your redemption. He took your place and gave you His. It is upon this arrangement that you have access to all that He provided. The death of Jesus was not in vain, it is a substitution for all your human weaknesses and deficiencies. God is not only interested in making you saved; He is interested in you having all that is available in the salvation package. I decree that whatever will not make you enjoy the full benefits of salvation shall be destroyed in Jesus’ name. Just for your sake, Jesus was born into very poor circumstances, He lived a poor life and died in poverty; and all these was that such things do not happen in your life. He voluntarily did all that, so that you might be rich. The riches even cover your divine health; by His stripes you are healed. I command every sickness and disease operating in your body to be uprooted in Jesus’ name. His death is so that you might be rich in deliverance. There are many people attending deliverance services but are yet to be free. If you appropriate the death of Jesus into your situation, there should be freedom for you.
“And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free”
John 8:32
As believers of the new covenant, you are to be rich in the love and favour of the Almighty God. You are to be rich in the blessing and promises of the new covenant. You are to be rich in your expectation of eternal life. When you give your life to Jesus Christ, there is happiness in your life not only by the things you have but by the experience you have in Him. The Lord Jesus becomes the shepherd of your soul and He guarantees your protection so that you enjoy the riches of His divine security. Nothing scares you any longer because He that now watches over your soul does not sleep nor slumber. You become rich in abundance and the yoke of poverty becomes destroyed. You will be practically guided on how to enjoy the benefits of His riches through His goodness and mercy.
This is why you must not allow the devil see your life as being vacant. The devil is out to kill, to steal and to destroy but when you give Jesus a chance in your life, you will experience a turnaround from poverty to wealth. The devil has nothing good to offer you. In the end, his offers lead to destruction and disgrace, but the riches of God are permanent. The Joy of God is real; the peace of God is timeless. The abundance of God is not a function of economic indices. The longevity of life has nothing to do with keeping to medical prescriptions. The security of God has nothing to do with human elements. All these benefits are part of the riches He gave to you on the cross of Calvary but they become activated when you accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Key Point:
If you don’t know your rights, you cannot enjoy them.
Bible in one year: Isaiah 34:1-37:13 and Psalms 37:1-20
AUTHOR : Pst E. A ADEBOYE
HYMN 12: MY HOPE IS BUILD ON NOTHING LESS
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.
Chorus:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.
2. When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.
Chorus:
3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and hen is all my hope and stay.
Chorus:
4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Chorus.

Baba, boys dey vex you dey say make we "read to cool our BP".. grin cheesy

You nor know say we nor get BP again?

[img]http://media.balls.ie/uploads/2014/06/qjsgmj.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by JoeCutie(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Ifugonia cheesy
Lol. Onye ara. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by shellman: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
DamiG:
If we lose this match we play with Honduras for bronze,the brazillian team beat Honduras 6-0,so hopefully we can beat Honduras and still win a medal
That's if we change our approach to the game We are too slow &lack technical &tactical depth to match the Germans We found it difficult to control the ball&halt the Germans pace If that approach is not changed, the Honduras might go away with the bronxe
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Rossikki: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mandu11:
I don't undastand the need of abok.i in football,football and abok.i man av no business at all
SHUT UP. FOOL. When the aboki was scoring goals in earlier matches, that saw us to the semis, did you complain? Ewu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by prinsam30: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
haibe:

Which ekong is useless? Did u just start watching this olympics?

I think you're the one that just read my comment backward

I said in this game, perhaps, in the first half of the game, pls read before u cement, thank u
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Niwdog(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
angry
Akakpos portraying themselves as U23, fvcked up players
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Lovexme(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Troost-Ekong my man of the match.
Barcelona the key to me winning a few thousand. Edakun, epp me.
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
As in ehn
He's so pained!
CFCman:

Lmao
What an analysis
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by TrendsVibes(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Oya march haf finish everyborry come and be going!

Ahh Halt! Someborry haf stolen my phone in this thread! ... Lalasticlala block d door, lemme search! Females first! Hands up!

2 Likes

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by striker9(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
baum1:

Dis match pain me..Me wey don won fonu for one my German chick friend..
Haha no be only you o..make we pray say make dem no Bleep up against Honduras
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by JoeCutie(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Ifugonia cheesy
Lol, Onye ara. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by baum1: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
RaeMystix:
I'm actually thankful that we only lost by 2 points. I mean I wouldn't have been be suprised if we'd gotten more than 2 point. It is Germany; but the fact that those racist SOBs didn't even notice our players was plain desrespectful and demeaning. I used to like Germany. F@$%tards

Madam Peace, which one be it is Germany? Dem no dey unbeatable. I no no wetin happen to our boys
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by iykekelvins(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Smellingmouth:

Baba, boys dey vex you dey say make we "read to cool our BP".. grin cheesy

You nor know say we nor get BP again?

[img]http://media.balls.ie/uploads/2014/06/qjsgmj.gif[/img]
Smello, I can see that he's haffing held ache hupstair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by prinsam30: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
mightyokwy:

Pls remove Belong from that ur list, that guy has been a lone ranger in that back from our first match.

in the first 35mins he totally useless, lacked the ability to give an accurate pass, always holding on to the ball, that's not experience if may ask me
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by bukifemi1: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
West Germany 2 Nigeria 0

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by TrendsVibes(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Chai 67K+ views for march we all know dem go tear our nyashes!..
If only I can carry the views go http://trendsvibes.com ! Damn! I'll Be The Richest Man In Africa
- Dangote no vex
Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Don't you see how sexy, shimmering and shiny it is? It's hotter than fire!cheesy

hehehe.... too much oyinbo, you never still talk about how i go collect the fone....

hotter than fire kwa.... just negodu!!!

lol.... great night rest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Mandu11(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
grin grin
dnt mind ur bros..,the team had one tall slugish abokii malu as striker instead of him going to rear cattle he decided to choose football that doesn't concern him atall.

1 Like

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by LordOfNaira: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
The most annoying thing is this coming around to pray. Pray, pray, pray, that is all we do. 16 Olympics and just 3 gold medals to show for it. I remember one particular U-20 world cup competition. Nigeria was meeting France and right there at the tunnel, the Nigerian players kept on singing loudly as though they were in a church. The French players just kept on looking at them, probably wondering if they were mentally OK. With all their shouting and clapping and praise worship, those Nigerians got their lazy asses whooped pretty bad. When others are busy strategizing, this bunch of tasty fried chickens will be in church praying and hoping for a miracle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rio2016 Olympics: Nigeria Vs Germany - 0 - 2 On 19th August 2016 by Buike8: 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Is that how its meant to be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.