Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu (10221 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
THE PRESENTATION OF UNIFIED
UNIVERSAL THEOCRATIC
GOVERNMENT BY THE IRON ROD
RULER,KING HIS HOLINESS
OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU:

HEAR HIS SPEECH,

Today is presented to you the
government of the all-
conquering God; you can call
Him the Victorious God or the
vanquisher. This name ABBA FATHER otherwise known as
Olumba Olumba Obu, which has been descended from the divine chamber of eternity is reigning in the heavens, is reigning here on earth, the angels tremble at the mention of this name. the name ABBA FATHER has been displayed in the hades, Atlantis, it is boldly written in the sun, in the moon and in all the stars. I have Personally signposted this name in the centre of all occultic and evil gatherings of man that I may bring to ruin the works of darkness.

This is the government of the
only true and living God; various systems purporting to be the government of God have
emerged and have failed
hurriedly because it was not written about them. For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon His shoulders; His name shall be called wonderful,counselor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the prince of perfect peace, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.

Brotherhood of the Cross and
Star behold your King standing
amidst His glorious throne, He is called faithful and true and in
righteousness He has come to
judge and make war. Today I am calling you to come OUT of your cultures, to come OUT of your civilizations, to come OUT of your traditions, and come INTO a new realm, a new norm, a new civilization with a new set of underlying rules and principles of a divine new world and kingdom order.

The Unified Universal Theocratic Government has been established in readiness for the looming ruin and catastrophe facing the human family that I may salvage unto Myself all those who belong to the household of God.

My dear children, take heed that no man deceives you, for our Lord Jesus Christ Himself spoke expressly about the
approaching end of the age. I
will not also have you ignorant of the fact that the plans for the most deadly war and conflict ever in the history of man are very well advanced. The stage for these woes, albeit in darkness is nearly ready. Down in the bottomless pit, the demonic ensemble is already turning up songs of false conquest, the principal actors themselves have taken up their roles and in no time, they will all play to the stage and then the time of torture and miseries upon the human family will have arrived.

Millions of human life will be
lost through the unprecedented use of nuclear and chemical weapons. The love in the heart of many shall wax cold and people’s life shall be destroyed with ease and without fear for the God who created life. He said, ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, for nations shall rise against nations and kingdoms against kingdoms, brothers shall rise against brothers, sisters shall rise in judgment against sisters and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes in diverse places.

Today, the pathetic feud
between the north and south
Korea, Iran’s unbending desire
to wipe out Israel, Israeli
persistent attack on the
Palestinian and vice versa, China’s growing chauvinism on
Taiwan and others, the blood of My children spilled in Syria,
Libya, Egypt, even the American and European communities who are running all over the place as sheep without shepherd among
others to mention but a few are all clear indicators that My time is very near. For the Son of Man hath promised that He will shake the earth to its very foundation.

Israel is that rock of offence, the stumbling stone laid in Zion and as the covenanted people of God; He has made Israel the wild card and the trigger that will bring the entire region into flames of war that the purpose of God for man might be fulfilled.

For the enemies of God’s plans
and the perpetrators of spiritual wickedness are all looking up to Israel to stop the consummation of God’s Divine will, but, as it was in time past when the Emmanuel of the world, Christ the Saviour was expected to be born into the palaces of Herods and Pilates, He was rather born in a place as lowly as a manger Therefore, while this wicked and perverse world keeps
gazing and looking into Israel
for the return of the Messiah,
God Almighty, the all wise God,
has taken them in their
thoughtlessness because He is already here on earth with man confirming the saying that; as the heavens is higher than the earth, so is the wisdom of God higher than that of man.

I say unto you, watch out, for
the mighty men of this world
shall be hewn down and the
self-styled world super powers
shall I turn into wilderness. The
occultic stratifications within churches and all false religious
leaders shall be humbled. I will
disgrace the wisdom of man,
and bring to naught every
authority that is from this earth, the earth itself shall be removed out of her place and all the glories of man, I promise shall wither like grass in the wrath of the Lord of host and in the day of His fierce anger. This I can say because I stand on the Throne of My Father, Great Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, Amen."

Thank You Father

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by finalboss1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
lost people

1 Like

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by stexsy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Useless man
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 12:22am On Aug 14, 2016
finalboss1:
lost people

You are now a witness and therefore can never claim to be ignorant on that day of the LORD
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2016
stexsy:
Useless man

You are also a witness and your response to this message will testify against you on that day

1 Like

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by tartar9(m): 1:02am On Aug 14, 2016
Lol...this was how xtianity started grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 1:22am On Aug 14, 2016
tartar9:
Lol...this was how xtianity started grin

Like He said, many people have claimed to be God but failed.
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by hemartins(m): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmmm. I comment my reserve.
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by zzzzy: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2016
DeCleff:

You are also a witness and your response to this message will testify against you on that day
are you part of em
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2016
hemartins:
Hmmmm. I comment my reserve.
Atleast you are no longer ignorant of the message
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2016
zzzzy:
are you part of em
Yes i am
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by kufre2010: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2016
where is the source of the news
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2016
DeCleff:

Yes i am

see ur life. olumba obuu. u guys are just like biafrogs u don't mention the name of Jesus... I had an olumba girlfriend who doesn't believe in Jesus. saying the holy olumba have come to save see your life.
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2016
kufre2010:
where is the source of the news
What source are you looking? Sahara reporters, premium times, vanguard, the nation or leadership newspaper? Or you are looking for naij.com that edits things to suit themselves?

What you read above are the unedited and undailuted words of the Holy Father.

Those words can only be spoken by God Himself
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

see ur life. olumba obuu. u guys are just like biafrogs u don't mention the name of Jesus... I had an olumba girlfriend who doesn't believe in Jesus. saying the holy olumba have come to save see your life.

Did you read the post at all? Who told you that BCS do not call on the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ or believe in Him?

Your so called girlfriend is as ignorant as you are because if she's not, she would have realized that the death Our Lord Jesus Christ was the reason of every thurdays 6am -6pm fasting and also the 3 days dry fasting which BCS observed 3 times a year.

Even the Holy Father prays and conducts services in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

If you wanna know more about Christ, come to BCS and you won't be disappointed
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by kufre2010: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
DeCleff:

What source are you looking? Sahara reporters, premium times, vanguard, the nation or leadership newspaper? Or you are looking for naij.com that edits things to suit themselves?

What you read above are the unedited and undailuted words of the Holy Father.

Those words can only be spoken by God Himself
I was not there and I don't know u so as to hold u for falsehood but if it was to be a reputable or verified source i wil believe the message was from olumba because a verified source can be sued. ur organisation suppose get website or an official media platform to pass messages so that it will look more authentic and official.
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by finalboss1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
DeCleff:

Did you read the post at all? Who told you that BCS do not call on the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ or believe in Him?

Your so called girlfriend is as ignorant as you are because if she's not, she would have realized that the death Our Lord Jesus Christ was the reason of every thurdays 6am -6pm fasting and also the 3 days dry fasting which BCS observed 3 times a year.

Even the Holy Father prays and conducts services in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

you are lost
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
DeCleff:

is he the Jesus Christ we are looking for, that will appear in the sky and the whole nations will see him and lament...is he the one that was crucified on the cross, if so let us see the print of the nail in his hand and feet, Or is he just a messenger..?
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
kufre2010:
I was not there and I don't know u so as to hold u for falsehood but if it was to be a reputable or verified source i wil believe the message was from olumba because a verified source can be sued. ur organisation suppose get website or an official media platform to pass messages so that it will look more authentic and official.

Oh you need an official media platform to believe the message was from O. O. Obu right?

StarCross Tv is a free to air satelite tv for BCS

The Trumpet Newspaper, you can order it from BCS. It is published once a month.

But will you believe what you will see or read?

Just like the way Christ spoke to the Jews about their past and futures events without raising any dust. He is also speaking now about what will soon happen and you expect Him to broadcast it on BBC and CNN for you to believe?

He casually told BCS congregation that the Islam moon will cease to appear and wasn't published but it has happenrd before our very eyes. Infact, i discussed this message with a sister in January this year.

Catholic will be broken since they knew the truth but decided to hide it.

See this pic and tell me what the world did when they were told about Him

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
finalboss1:
you are lost
You that has been found, can you help me to find my way?
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DUNKA(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
How will the judgement take place?
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Tosinex:
is he the Jesus Christ we are looking for, that will appear in the sky and the whole nations will see him and lament...is he the one that was crucified on the cross, if so let us see the print of the nail in his hand and feet, Or is he just a messenger..?

Please read the post again for better understanding.

The Word who manifested as Our Lord Jesus Christ will come again into the world with a New Name. Just as Elijah came as the Forerunner of Christ with a new name John the Baptist.

The same Christ who was crucified has returned with His New Name which has been revealed as Olumba Olumba Obu. Remember He told Apostle John that He has a New Name Rev. 3:12. And you will agree with me that the New Name will not be the same as Jesus Christ because Apostle John got that revelation 65 years after Christ ascended into heaven.

Appearing in the sky is called Universal Manifestation where all eyes will see Him and many will lament.

But why will many see Him and lament? It is because He is here now dwelling among us but instead of believing Him, they abuse and call Him all manners names.

So those who will lament that day will be as a result of seeing the same Man they rejected and ridiculed been revealed to the as the Christ.

Make sure you won't be one of them.

You want to see the wounds on His hands, feet, side and head right?

Thomas, you can go to 34 Ambo Street Calabar to see HIM physically or you can pray according to Jeremiah 33:3 and everything will be revealed to you.
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
DUNKA:
How will the judgement take place?

Judgement is on and progressive. All the calamities befalling the world are all judgements of God in phases to see if men will repent but unfortunately the blasphemed against God

Revelations 16:11 NIV

And cursed the God of heaven
because of their pains and
their sores, but they refused
to repent of what they had
done.

The last phase is usher in the great tribulation, then the universal manifestation of Christ and final judgement
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
DeCleff:

Please read the post again for better understanding.

The Word who manifested as Our Lord Jesus Christ will come again into the world with a New Name. Just as Elijah came as the Forerunner of Christ with a new name John the Baptist.

The same Christ who was crucified has returned with His New Name which has been revealed as Olumba Olumba Obu. Remember He told Apostle John that He has a New Name Rev. 3:12. And you will agree with me that the New Name will not be the same as Jesus Christ because Apostle John got that revelation 65 years after Christ ascended into heaven.

Appearing in the sky is called Universal Manifestation where all eyes will see Him and many will lament.

But why will many see Him and lament? It is because He is here now dwelling among us but instead of believing Him, they abuse and call Him all manners names.

So those who will lament that day will be as a result of seeing the same Man they rejected and ridiculed been revealed to the as the Christ.

Make sure you won't be one of them.

You want to see the wounds on His hands, feet, side and head right?

Thomas, you can go to 34 Ambo Street Calabar to see HIM physically or you can pray according to Jeremiah 33:3 and everything will be revealed to you.
stop being ridiculous and insultive and I am not Thomas. Do you know that there are about 20 people presently on earth that are claiming to be Jesus Christ (olumba olumba olu) but the real Christ has told us not to be deceived that many will come claiming to be him that they will even deceive the elect just like you.. But that his coming his different this time it's not going to be secretive or hiding in one particular continent or the other.. When he appears everybody on earth will see him.. And will believe he is the one.

4 Likes

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by zzzzy: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2016
DeCleff:

Yes i am
so you are worshipping a man.

1 Like

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by MakeWeTalk: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by chiedu7: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=13pt]CHAI and the man bleaches.

See ein hands and face
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 15, 2016
chiedu7:
[size=13pt]CHAI and the man bleaches.

See ein hands and face
[/size]

lolz.. Hahaha. Can't believe their "Savior" can stoop so low and be bleaching like a woman.

2 Likes

Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Tosinex:
stop being ridiculous and insultive and I am not Thomas. Do you know that there are about 20 people presently on earth that are claiming to be Jesus Christ (olumba olumba olu) but the real Christ has told us not to be deceived that many will come claiming to be him that they will even deceive the elect just like you.. But that his coming his different this time it's not going to be secretive or hiding in one particular continent or the other.. When he appears everybody on earth will see him.. And will believe he is the one.
You need to understand scriptures when reading the logos. Use a reference Bible to compare scriptures for better understanding.

God is too big and wise to allow Himself to be ambushed by men. The all-knowing God will never do things the way man expects Him to do things even if He promised to do it that way. As God, He is the One to lead the way while we follow.

Read through the scriptures and you will find cases where He promised to do something in a paeticular way but when He sees that men are all looking towards that direction inorder to know when He will fulfill His promise, He diverts to another direction to fulfill the same promise without the knowledge of men. Though He reveals His new strategies to a selected few.

Example, He promised the Isrealites that Christ will be called Emmanuel and He will not die. But when Christ was born He was called Jesus and He was crucified, died and was buried. To fill His promise that the Christ will not die, He raised Him up from death. Therefore, the Jews were taken unaware so they didn't believe that Jesus is the Christ they were expecting.

Again, God promised to send Elijah and the Jews were expecting to see the man Elijah. But unknown to them Elijah came as John the Baptist.

So, will say God is a liar? The truth is God will fulfill His promises in His own way not the way we are expecting it.

Compare Mathew 24 and other words of Our Lord Jesus Christ when He spoke about the end time when He was on earth and His words about the end time when He spoke 65 years His ascension into heaven as written in the book of Revelations( Apostle John got those revelations 65 years after Christ ascended to heaven). You will notice a slight difference.

E.g, He said in Matthew 24 that He will come down from the sky but in Revelations 6 it says the heaven departed as a scroll when it rolled together and every mountains were moved out of its place.if you read further, you see that all eyes saw Him sitting on the throne.

In Matthew 24 He said He will send His Angels to gather His saints but in Revelations 7 the Angels only sealed the forehead of the saints with The Seal Of The Living God on earth to protect them from the calamities that will befall the earth. But did not gather them.

65 years after His ascension, He told Apostle John about His Father's Name and His own New Name which He promised to write on those that will overcome Revelations 3:12. And i know you agree with me that the New Name is different from Jesus.

After His ascension, He revealed to John that He will be born into the world again to rule all nations with the Rode of Iron Revelations 12:1-5 .
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
@Tosinex

He revealed His second birth into the world to rule all nations with the Rode Of Iron in Revelations 12:1-5 and in Revelations 19:12 we are told that A Name was written on Him which no one knows except Himself.

But some ignorant one who are stiff with the logos and constantly looking up the sky to see the Lord coming has claimed that the account of Revelations 12:1-5 is only a symbol of whatever they claimed and some ignorant and lazy ones are copying them because everyone is gazing up the sky to see Him coming.

Surely all eyes will see Him in His universal manifestation. But we must also realize that His universal manifestation will be to execute judgement on earth and not to rule all nations. After executing judgement on the world, He will hand over to the Father who has given Him the authority to rule and execute judgement 1 Corinthians 15:23-28. He must first reign before judgement.

This is the reason we must allow the Holy Spirit to lead us to the accurate truth because the logos(letter) killeth but the Spirit giveth life.

My dear friend, God does not have cousins, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, uncles and aunties, but we are all His sons and daughters. If you lack divine wisdom, you must humble yourself before Him and ask for it in prayer and according to Jeremiah 33, He will answer and show you what you do not know as long as you asked with a true heart, but if you claim the logos is enough for you, He will leave you continue with whatever you claimed to know. But ignorance is not an excuse!

Do you think that today religious leaders are different from those jewish priests and high priest who crucified Christ? No, they just the same, holding on to the logos and ignoring the Holy Spirit.
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DeCleff(m): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
zzzzy:
so you are worshipping a man.

So you were created in the image and likeness of a tree or sea?

As for me i was created in the image and likeness of God Almighty. Therefore i look like Him.

When Abraham, Joshua saw the Lord, did He look like a man?

Was Christ a stone or tree when He came to die for you and i?
Re: My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu by DUNKA(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
DeCleff:

Judgement is on and progressive. All the calamities befalling the world are all judgements of God in phases to see if men will repent but unfortunately the blasphemed against God

Revelations 16:11 NIV

And cursed the God of heaven
because of their pains and
their sores, but they refused
to repent of what they had
done.

The last phase is usher in the great tribulation, then the universal manifestation of Christ and final judgement
Can u clearly state when the judgement will be over? All this vague talk cannot convince anybody. State what will happen next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Church Service: Good Or Bad? / Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes? / Bisola Johnson, Red Light District Girl Exposed – Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.