Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Finally, A Job With Globacom - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally, A Job With Globacom (46553 Views)

Secure Your Job With These Habits. / Finally A Job!!! / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by osoaarin: 9:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Thanks mate, but where, there is no link in your reply mate.
Can you post the link please?
Thanks.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Ejadamen(f): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2009
pcicero:

This is not really a job to be excited about. I am talking from experience. I was there for 4 yrs. The whole MA group stinks. People don't like the truth being said because it hurts.
My advice for the lady, enjoy your time there and save as much as you can to go for further studies if you want to or get yourself out as soon as you can.
Your salary is 50-50 for real. Your salary might come late sometimes if the Chairman travels to Togo or Kenya for Glo-CAF awards. You just got in and nobody would be the harbinger of bad tales to say unpleasant things about the job you are so excited about.

Very soon, you will realize that the car they promised you as a sales person will never come. Since, you are a lady, You might find your name jumping the list to get a new car from the Chairman ahead of those who have been on the waiting list for 5 years and it is only if you're eye-catching enough .

You will also discover that the HR is only friendly when getting in as the simplest inquiry from an HR person might turn out to be a nightmare, they are never helpful.
And if you think you have ideas, then forget about anything you might have learnt in school as your ideas will never count, save it for your next employer. There are so many sycophants there, they know the truth but prefer boot-licking and back-stabbing, watch out for them.
I wonder sometimes why the company employs the brightest brains only to turn them to morons.

A friend still in Globacom, just left my place now complaining bitterly about everything. I told him the real name of the company is Globa-con.
I've said enough for now,
Everything this guy said is true but experience has shown that people won't believe until they enter. That's why as many disgruntled staff are leaving, many people are eager to jump in only to finally realize wetin dey happen grin grin Abeg pciciero, okito, breathless and the rest don't discourage anyone. Let the lucky ones go in and see. The only thing holding people in that company is the money but at the end of the day one gets to realize that job satisfaction is on a higher scale than big salary.
Congrats pushkin.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Get2Mikel: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2009
Congrats.feed us wit insider info as 2 vacancies.mikel_bakary@yahoo.com
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Rantilicia(f): 1:36am On Nov 28, 2009
Congrats! I'm happy for u,
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by fidel21(m): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2009
always kip friends informed.fidel castro reporting
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by ABlack1: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2009
After 0ne (1) year, i am sure u will regret entering Globacom. Although, u will thank God for giving u a job but Globacom is a TERRIBLE PLACE to be - especially starting a career.
I spent about 3 years there; i couldnot take a RUBBISH again i left; Thank God i left, Nobody leaves Globacom and regrets, It is better to just find a place and leave after the 1st year or you just stay and waste the years in a TERRIBLE undecided ENVIRONMENT.
Congrats for getting a Job, but start applying IMMEDIATELY; Globacom is a rubbish coy. A place where creativity is queried and backbiting is embraced.
WELCOME TO GLOBACOM, RULE YOUR WORLD IS LIES.
That reminds me; people are paid to spread rumors of salary increment; ADENUGA is a core CAPITALIST; he uses u for what he pays you; Imagine no public Holiday. i worked on new years day for 3 years.
RUBBISH GLOBACOM; Life is more than Money.
U know guys, making big money takes God, destiny and hardwork, not the useless millions from Adenuga a SLAVE AND TASK MASTER.

Thank God i am free from him and doing great, better than when i was RULING MY WORLD WITH LIES
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by keminoble: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
congrats, plz help us too. in case u need my cv plz mail olawalekemiiyabo@yahoo.com. i will be grateful even if its going to be another better place.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by lawra: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2009
pls am very much interested
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by nastiptop(f): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2009
to god alone be all the glory
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by estasamp(f): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
am happy 4 u smtin at hand is beta dan non at all. all d best
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by otuwe(f): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
lawra:

pls am very much interested.i finished with a first class and recently completed my service.am wat u can call new into the labour or i meant favour market. am really confused on hw to go abt job hunting.i mean wat am i really supposed to do now?usually dey tel me just sumbit your c.v but to whom?and where?sum1 plssssss help meeeeeeeeeeeeee

are you sure you got a first class

undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by sewenu: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
thank God for your life oooooooo and dont forget him at the same time , and pls contact me if there is any post, enjoy>>>>>>>>>>>>> cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by OmoShadek(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2009
Hello Friends!

I am Shadeko Ifeoluwa Owolabi, a biochemistry graduate with HND, currently serving in JOs, Plateau State with Jos Business School. I will complete my NYSC by February 4 and I am despirately in need of Jos. I will appreciate if you can help me. Thanks

07032283616 is my number.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by phermzy: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2009
congrats, our c.v dey with us too oh!!! God luvs a cheerful giver
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Success101(f): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2009
My dear,

the highest paid sisi amebo for Nairaland don come to congratulate you.

If i be u, i go first sama God serious songs of praise, come use Holy Ghost fire surround my miracle
before all dis "mmmm" com attack person. Abi my people how una see am?

Now for all of una wey remain,
abeg check this link to see if your own fit shele too ohhh!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364824.0.html

All the best. Na all of una God go bless with beta Job oh.
Say AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Yours truly,

Success101 (ur loving amebo)
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by iyken(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2009
Congrats dear! but i will leave you with a caveat. GLOBACOM IS NOT A PLACE TO PITCH YOUR CAREER TENT.

While earning your salary to keep body and soul together, please and please start looking out, before you learn all the bad things that will do you career no good.

GLOBACOM abi Na GLOBAFLOP does more harm than good for any career oriented professional.

Its betterof for the retired-but-not tired legs.

enuf said.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by josiahriches(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
congrat tooooo.

but as you go up dont look down on those who re down now. al da best.
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by naijainfo: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2009
free information on your mobile phone as you go.

From football to lifestyle, touch of music to artists, out of nollywood to hollywood, from latest spots to special offers.

Know what is happening and where it's happening. You can have it all FREE of CHARGE by sending your details in this format: (phone number,location,state) eg (07067863621,iluppeju,lagos) or (07067863621,ikene,ogun) to 07067863621 or naijainfo@yahoo.com
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by calabaman(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2009
Am happy for you, Remember to give ur first salary to God
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by OwenID: 6:49am On Dec 15, 2009
My guy how's d job going? You must cøntinue 2 develop ur self so dat u can grow up tru d mgt. cadre. Once again congratulatns
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Sureshblj(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
smiley Wow
Nice to here this from you,
I am also a searching any Entry level jobs ,
If there is any Oppurunity means please feel free to Mail me
sureeshbalaji.s@gmail.com
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by europe76(m): 11:08am On Dec 19, 2009
plz do sum1 in this forum know average salary of MTN nigeria staff?

1 Like

Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by Larga(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
Cngrtzzz shocked shocked
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by vikky12: 11:20am On Jan 13, 2010
do not imbibe what ever u hear,try and make inquiry ok !
Re: Finally, A Job With Globacom by EngrEdward1: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
Congrats!!! wishing all the BEST!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Job Offer: Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021 Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.