Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Did Jesus Have To Die? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Jesus Have To Die? (3860 Views)

Does Jesus Have A God ? / Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said 'I AM'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na the two of us go volunteer abi? Let's wait till October.
I can't be on both sides nah. It doesn't work that way. Am already a conscripted soldier in the army of Christ. You on the other hand is a militant atheist, serving under the authority of Satan the Chief Atheist. So..., you are a recruit of the Antichrist. Like I said, what is left now is the Mark on your forehead.
BTW. Am not part of the October calender. Never the less, am ready to go home.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Ranchhoddas: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
analice107:

I can't be on both sides nah. It doesn't work that way. Am already a conscripted soldier in the army of Christ. You on the other hand is a militant atheist, serving under the authority of Satan the Chief Atheist. So..., you are a recruit of the Antichrist. Like I said, what is left now is the Mark on your forehead.
BTW. Am not part of the October calender. Never the less, am ready to go home.
Analice go rest. Your wahala too much.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Analice go rest. Your wahala too much.
Hahahahahahahaha. My wahala be say, u no gree come follow me love Jesus. Nothing is as sweet as falling in love with Christ Ooo.

But, I don't understand, why doesn't it happen to others the way it happens to some?

A random, Muslim girl will challenge Christ and say, proof to me you are there in 1 week or...
And he will do it in less than the one week, but another person, will ask that same question or throw that same challenge yet nothing will happen. I wish I can understand this. True.

I know you didn't just get up one day and decided there's no God. Something happened. It really hurts me to fine people like you being in this position.

I must admit, am militant in my approach here, and am ashamed of myself. But you, on the other hand have never been hard on me.
You, Weah, and CoolUsername. This three persons. Always cool. But what happened is what I can't tell.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha Pls stop. No man can predict the coming of Christ. Just like no man can predict when thieves will raid his house, so it shall be with the coming of our Saviour. All that is needed is to prepare and wait. These world leaders are only stooges in the hands of Providence.

I have learnt my lesson, no one will be able to know the exact day. But we will know the season, just by being able to read the signs that we have been given, and many of the signs are being fulfilled as we speak here. The son of perdition has been revealed, lucifer has proclaimed himself as God and is trying to sit in the seat of God, and the Woman is being made to go hungry against the express command of THE MOST HIGH she must be fed, but she is being impoverished! etc.

Paul says the day will not come except there is (1) a falling away, (2) the son of perdition is revealed,

if president Obama is the son of perdition, it means that the day will come during his time, it is a very simple relationship. Very easy and conclusive deduction, read that thread I gave again and see the relationship between him, Nebuchadnezzar, Pharaoh, and Tyrus.

You should try to read his last State of the Union Address too. If you also look at the configuration of this coming election, you will not fail to see that Christ is already here, already eating, living, breathing among us, only yet unrevealed grin

analice107:

It's been prophesied, these things must happen, but just like the Bible says in Romans 6:16
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
The leaders who have yielded themselves to serve Satan shall he used to further the fulfillment of those prophesies.

All the leaders of the world are in the same bad, from Russia, to Iran, to North Korea, to China, to Nigeria, to Ghana, ALL THE LEADERS IN THE WORLD they are all in the same bed, they are all in the same bed with satan.

Revelation 18.9-10 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

analice107:

The N. W. O. has been around and rolling. Things setting up to usher in the administration of the Antichrist. But as long as the Holy Spirit's presence is still here on earth, all they can do is bark behind the scene.
When the Holy Spirit departs (we do not see Spirits, so we can't determine or detect his movement) one day we will wake up and he will be gone. The only evidence will be chaos. Chaos that will make all the crisis in the world pale in comparison.
But, until then, no one can predict and get it.
That is what I call, "THE SECRET THAT GOD KEPT".

The antichrist was never away, but he was hidden, his operation was hidden, only a select few could identify him, and that revelation was only made to them of recent. However, the whole world will identify the antichrist in only a very short time. But this will only be when Christ comes because it is only when Christ comes that the vail covering the understanding of men that has made it difficult for them to identify the antichrist, it is only then that the vail will be removed, and they will see the people of wickedness completely naked.

The antichrist is not one single person but a well entrenched system of people, systems and organizations! Take note of what Paul says below, (1)...then shall the wicked be revealed...this presupposes that he is hidden, hidden but never away, hidden but active (2) whom the Lord shall consume...and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...so the antichrist is not coming, he is here with us only hidden, it is the coming of Christ that will reveal him, and it is Christ that will subsequently vanquish and destroy him.

2 Thessalonians 2.7-8 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Regarding the operation of the Holy Spirit, it is the presence of the Holy Spirit that is still acting as a buffer in the world, when the HS is taken away, it will be total chaos, what the Bible describes as -clouds of heaven-, it is in the midst of this chaos that Jesus, the son of God, will appear in his sanctuary, in POWER AND GREAT GLORY grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3089757/complete-breakdown-mathew-24-29-30
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Ranchhoddas: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. My wahala be say, u no gree come follow me love Jesus. Nothing is as sweet as falling in love with Christ Ooo.

But, I don't understand, why doesn't it happen to others the way it happens to some?

A random, Muslim girl will challenge Christ and say, proof to me you are there in 1 week or...
And he will do it in less than the one week, but another person, will ask that same question or throw that same challenge yet nothing will happen. I wish I can understand this. True.

I know you didn't just get up one day and decided there's no God. Something happened. It really hurts me to fine people like you being in this position.

I must admit, am militant in my approach here, and am ashamed of myself. But you, on the other hand have never been hard on me.
You, Weah, and CoolUsername. This three persons. Always cool. But what happened is what I can't tell.
Jesus dey do partial na. You no know?
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Jesus dey do partial na. You no know?
Na it make u vex commot?
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Ranchhoddas: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
analice107:
Na it make u vex commot?
...among other things
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have learnt my lesson, no one will be able to know the exact day. But we will know the season, just by being able to read the signs that we have been given, and many of the signs are being fulfilled as we speak here. The son of perdition has been revealed, lucifer has proclaimed himself as God and is trying to sit in the seat of God, and the Woman is being made to go hungry against the express command of THE MOST HIGH she must be fed, but she is being impoverished! etc.

Paul says the day will not come except there is (1) a falling away, (2) the son of perdition is revealed,

if president Obama is the son of perdition, it means that the day will come during his time, it is a very simple relationship. Very easy and conclusive deduction, read that thread I gave again and see the relationship between him, Nebuchadnezzar, Pharaoh, and Tyrus.

You should try to read his last State of the Union Address too. If you also look at the configuration of this coming election, you will not fail to see that Christ is already here, already eating, living, breathing among us, only yet unrevealed grin

All the leaders of the world are in the same bad, from Russia, to Iran, to North Korea, to China, to Nigeria, to Ghana, ALL THE LEADERS IN THE WORLD they are all in the same bed, they are all in the same bed with satan.

Revelation 18.9-10 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

The antichrist was never away, but he was hidden, his operation was hidden, only a select few could identify him, and that revelation was only made to them of recent. However, the whole world will identify the antichrist in only a very short time. But this will only be when Christ comes because it is only when Christ comes that the vail covering the understanding of men that has made it difficult for them to identify the antichrist, it is only then that the vail will be removed, and they will see the people of wickedness completely naked.

The antichrist is not one single person but a well entrenched system of people, systems and organizations! Take note of what Paul says below, (1)...then shall the wicked be revealed...this presupposes that he is hidden, hidden but never away, hidden but active (2) whom the Lord shall consume...and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming...so the antichrist is not coming, he is here with us only hidden, it is the coming of Christ that will reveal him, and it is Christ that will subsequently vanquish and destroy him.

2 Thessalonians 2.7-8 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Regarding the operation of the Holy Spirit, it is the presence of the Holy Spirit that is still acting as a buffer in the world, when the HS is taken away, it will be total chaos, what the Bible describes as -clouds of heaven-, it is in the midst of this chaos that Jesus, the son of God, will appear in his sanctuary, in POWER AND GREAT GLORY grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3089757/complete-breakdown-mathew-24-29-30
The Son of Perdition is the Person of the Antichrist. There's the Person of the Antichrist (An individual) called the Beast in revelation 12 and many places in Revelation. And there's the Spirit of the Antichrist which is a SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.
the influence and the operations of the Spirit of the Antichrist has been at work since God pronounce judgement and prophesied the coming of Christ in Eden.

Obama is not the Son of Perdition, he is just an agent. A foot soldier. A stooge. The main people running him are behind the scene.

The Person of the Antichrist will never be known or suspected to be the one, until the Holy Spirit leaves. Remember the Son of Perdition won't come acting like it.
He will make everyone fall in love him. He will have all the answers. Problems that perplexes people, he will just solve them like taking a piece of cake from a child. The Nation of Israel will love him the most. He will be amiable, charismatic and easy to get along with.
He will introduce policies that everyone will embrace, because everyone will see that indeed that's what they would seen am this while.

And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
Daniel:11:21
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Daniel:11:32

And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
Daniel:11:33

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Daniel:11:36
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor THE DESIRE OF WOMEN, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Daniel:11:37

THE ABOVE VERSE INDICATES THAT THE ANTICHRIST SHALL BE HOMOSEXUAL.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have been tracking the coming of Christ for a while now grin, I have created threads predicting the timing of his return, but I have come to realise that those threads were part of the learning process for me, once those predictions failed, they opened new vistas of understanding for me, and my progress into the maturity continued.

Now, I can say with a measure of confidence that Rosh Hashanah in October 2016 is the cutoff period for the completion of all things, or max 20th of January 2016; Christ will come before president Obama leaves office. As world events continue to unfold, I know that I am on the right track.
You mean January 2017?

So if the Lord doesn't show up in this time frame what then? Give another date? You have given dates in the past and they all turned out false.

Wo, Mr Ogbeni drink cold water and proclaim the gospel jejely. Leave all these bet9ja, kalokalo predictions for Boda Kazeem and Mufu o jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
analice107:

The Son of Perdition is the Person of the Antichrist. There's the Person of the Antichrist (An individual) called the Beast in revelation 12 and many places in Revelation. And there's the Spirit of the Antichrist which is a SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.
the influence and the operations of the Spirit of the Antichrist has been at work since God pronounce judgement and prophesied the coming of Christ in Eden.

Obama is not the Son of Perdition, he is just an agent. A foot soldier. A stooge. The main people running him are behind the scene.

The Person of the Antichrist will never be known or suspected to be the one, until the Holy Spirit leaves. Remember the Son of Perdition won't come acting like it.
He will make everyone fall in love him. He will have all the answers. Problems that perplexes people, he will just solve them like taking a piece of cake from a child. The Nation of Israel will love him the most. He will be amiable, charismatic and easy to get along with.
He will introduce policies that everyone will embrace, because everyone will see that indeed that's what they would seen am this while.

Someone said this sounds like Pope Francis tongue grin
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ishilove:

You mean January 2017?

So if the Lord doesn't show up in this time frame what then? Give another date? You have given dates in the past and they all turned out false.

Wo, Mr Ogbeni drink cold water and proclaim the gospel jejely. Leave all these bet9ja, kalokalo predictions for Boda Kazeem and Mufu o jare cheesy

grin Ishi Ishi, how far now, how was your day grin

All things must be concluded by 1st week of October 2016, all things grin.

If by some chance it is extended, it will not be beyond 20th January 2017.

You heard this from me first grin
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ishilove:

Someone said this sounds like Pope Francis tongue grin
LOL. I Shibabe. How far girl?
Nah. The Papacy stool is the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist. His duty will be to unite the world's religions under one umbrella to worship the Beast.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by joseph1832(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
analice107:

LOL. I Shibabe. How far girl?
Nah. The Papacy stool is the office of the False Prophet to the Antichrist. His duty will be to unite the world's religions under one umbrella to worship the Beast.
Hmm. To many religious denomination brandishing different end-time conspiracy theories, that's why we have pastors who divorce like no man's business, pastors who scam their church members, pastors who are billionaires and my personal favourite, pastors who buy arms and ammunition and wear 38 Karat gold chains.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
MrPresident1:
There was a covenant of marriage between God and Israel (the Negroes).

Deuteronomy 26:17-19
Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice:
18 And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; 19 And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.

Ezekiel 16:8
Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy unclothedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.

Jesus died ,shed His blood and rose up from the grace to redeem the entire human race from SIM and its penalty.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
...among other things
Okay, are getting g somewhere.
Now we know
1. Jesus' Partiality.
2?
3?
4?
Let's do this, let's indict the King of Kings. Let's go. Am on your side now oo. Fire away.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
joseph1832:
Hmm. To many religious denomination brandishing different end-time conspiracy theories, that's why we have pastors who divorce like no man's business, pastors who scam their church members, pastors who are billionaires and my personal favourite, pastors who buy arms and ammunition and wear 38 Karat gold chains.
LOlzzz Joseph. Don't you think you'd do better if you'd zoomed in here refuting the scriptures as you teemed them Conspiracy theories, rather than talk about men? Are you Jealous of them?
Is any Pastors a contributor to what I posted?
U'd wish u were related to them right?
Jealous go shame, wayo go shame.

The Antichrist is at the threshold, when he takes over the stage, be very active as a recruit under him, and do very well in bringing in many careless Christians who will miss rapture to book.
Pastors are men, not Christ. Show me what Christ did wrong that made u hate him this much.
Anytime you hear anything about him it burns you right deep. Free yourself from that bad energy Joseph.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Ranchhoddas: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
analice107:

Okay, are getting g somewhere.
Now we know
1. Jesus' Partiality.
2?
3?
4?
Let's do this, let's indict the King of Kings. Let's go. Am on your side now oo. Fire away.
The multiplicity of faiths and the inconsistency/ineffectiveness of prayer. Start with these.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The multiplicity of faiths and the inconsistency/ineffectiveness of prayer. Start with these.

Prayer is not ineffective . It didn't work for you because you aint doing it right .
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Ranchhoddas: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Prayer is not ineffective . It didn't work for you because you aint doing it right .
Does this mean that all these people praying for the Chibok girls have not been doing it properly? BTW someone is saying that Jesus is coming this October. I hope you are ready?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by hopefulLandlord: 2:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Does this mean that all these people praying for the Chibok girls have not been doing it properly? BTW someone is saying that Jesus is coming this October. I hope you are ready?

Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by Ishilove: 2:43am On Aug 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin Ishi Ishi, how far now, how was your day grin

All things must be concluded by 1st week of October 2016, all things grin.

If by some chance it is extended, it will not be beyond 20th January 2017.

You heard this from me first grin
Hokay. Jan 17 then
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by joseph1832(m): 3:36am On Aug 17, 2016
analice107:
LOlzzz Joseph. Don't you think you'd do better if you'd zoomed in here refuting the scriptures as you teemed them Conspiracy theories, rather than talk about men? Are you Jealous of them?
Is any Pastors a contributor to what I posted?
U'd wish u were related to them right?
Jealous go shame, wayo go shame
Jealous of who? Because I criticise some men of God, I'm automatically jealous of them? Wow!. Can't believe you'd resort to beer parlour argument and what a way to even think.

The Antichrist is at the threshold, when he takes over the stage, be very active as a recruit under him, and do very well in bringing in many careless Christians who will miss rapture to book.
Pastors are men, not Christ. Show me what Christ did wrong that made u hate him this much.
Anytime you hear anything about him it burns you right deep. Free yourself from that bad energy Joseph.
So according to you, anybody who speak against Christ, hates him? Wow!. Come to think of it, kindly show me where I spoke against Christ? If speaking against men of God now equates speaking against Christ, then I'll have to say you need serious help.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Jealous of who? Because I criticise some men of God, I'm automatically jealous of them? Wow!. Can't believe you'd resort to beer parlour argument and what a way to even think.

So according to you, anybody who speak against Christ, hates him? Wow!. Come to think of it, kindly show me where I spoke against Christ? If speaking against men of God now equates speaking against Christ, then I'll have to say you need serious help.
Responding to u was a mistake. I decided never to respond to u in this forum. This shd be the last time I wld.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by joseph1832(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
analice107:

Responding to u was a mistake. I decided never to respond to u in this forum. This shd be the last time I wld.
Even when I tell you I love you and want to make hot sweet love to you? LOL. grin
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by MrPresident1: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ishilove:

Hokay. Jan 17 then

But 1st week in October is more realistic sha.

Jesus Christ is coming on or before the 1st week of October 2016 grin
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ishilove:

You mean January 2017?

angry

Yeah, Jesus did not come on those dates I predicted in the past, but as soon as those prophecies failed, new vistas of understanding were opened to me. The prediction of those dates was part of the process of getting to understand more and more the deep things of God. Those prophecies were based on a strong study of the Bible, and consequently on the understanding of Biblical patterns, non of those prophecies was arbitrary or crazy, they were all well researched and scientific grin

Now, this one here grin, this prophecy, is the real deal grin

We have gotten to the end of the game grin
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by MrPresident1: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:

That is your own stumbling block, pastors wearing bling bling and who are billionaires. Even in the days of Jesus, the Pharisees and the Sadduccees were very rich people, so your point is DOA.

Every man will make heaven on his own merit.

And please, no prurience here, this is sacred ground wink
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by MrPresident1: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
DBriteLitehouse:

Jesus died ,shed His blood and rose up from the grace to redeem the entire human race from SIM and its penalty.

Why did Jesus come and die? God could easily have forgiven, why did Jesus have to die for the sins of the world?

This thread is answering that question.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by joseph1832(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

That is your own stumbling block, pastors wearing bling bling and who are billionaires. Even in the days of Jesus, the Pharisees and the Sadduccees were very rich people, so your point is DOA.

Every man will make heaven on his own merit.

And please, no prurience here, this is sacred ground wink
Oh so the pharisees and what have you were Christians? Like they model themselves after Christ? Yea right, I thought so.

Sacred ground my ass!
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by analice107: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Okay. Let's start by mentioning this multiple faiths. Bare in mind, "Faith is not the same as" Religion". So, let's go.

Inconsistencies? I don't see any, I think we shd also point them out.

Ineffectiveness of Prayer? Am a living Testimony of answered prayers, so I don't know what u r talking about.

Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.
James:4:2

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
James:4:3

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
James:4:3

Could the above be the reason your prayers were ineffective?
Juxtapose your reasons for wanting what you ask for and the Will of God, do they align?

Lust, pride (desire to show off), coverteousness, Envy, etc. If the above are the reasons you want anything from God, you won't have it.

In asking, how do you go about it? even if you are asking rightly, the manner also matters.
Between God and you, who is the Master, and who is the servant?
Is God working for your Dad?
Do you feel the need to order Him about?
Do you tell what you want and when you want it with immediate effect?
Are you rebellious, arrogant and proud? If this describes you, then you are not a sheep but a goat. And he needs sheep not stubborn goats.

The Lord is my Shepherd...
I know my place as the sheep, and Him my Shepherd, Do you?
What are the qualities of a sheep? Do i have them?
What are the qualities of a Shepherd? Does he have them, and can he keep to his words.
Can I trust him to come through?
Can I wait for the right time? (For there's a time and season for everything under the sun)
Do you trust him to do what he says he will do?

If you are not a sheep, how then can you even begin to ask for anything? There's a place for sons and there's a place for creatures. We are all God's creatures, but not all of us are Sons of God. (For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the Sons of God)
You'd have to settle for what He has given to humanity in general.
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by MrPresident1: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh so the pharisees and what have you were Christians? Like they model themselves after Christ? Yea right, I thought so.

Sacred ground my ass!

Christ came to show a new order from the old order, he has not abolished the old order yet, but he has shown the way out of it for everyone who is willing and ready. Until he comes back again, the wheat and the tares will continue to grow together, so my friend, your argument as I told you earlier is DOA.

Once again, this is holy ground wink
Re: Why Did Jesus Have To Die? by MrPresident1: 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
analice107:

The son of perdition is a mighty ruler who leads his nation to destruction, precedence include Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, and the kings of Tyrus. The beast is also not a literal beast, beast in the Bible is used to describe the kingdoms that rose up to rule the earth when Israel was conquered, The beasts that arose from the sea in Daniels dream were four - the Lion with eagles wings was the kingdom of Babylon, the Bear with three ribs in its mouth was Persia, the Leopard with four wings of a foul was Greece, and the last beast with iron teeth is Rome, they all had dominion over the earth, and they were all called beasts. do not think of them as literal beasts, but as beastly kingdoms that arose when the kingdom of God was taken away. We are presently in the kingdom of the feet of iron mixed with clay.

Since Jesus is coming to rule the earth, the dominions and powers whose authority he is coming to take away are resisting are the antichrist.

There are pro and anti forces, the ruling powers of our world are the antichrist because the coming of Christ is the end of their kingdom and dominion.

analice107:

As I said earlier, all precedent sons of perdition were great rulers who led their great kingdoms to their doom. The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, they are Israelis not Israelites, and their country is state of Israel, it is a state of being like, but not the real deal, take note of these subtle nuances. Revelations 2.9 and Revelations 3.9 expatiates further.

The real Israelites of the Bible remain dispersed around the world, it is when Christ comes that they will be regathered. Read Ezekiel 37.21-28

analice107:

And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
Daniel:11:21
And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.
Daniel:11:32

And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days.
Daniel:11:33

And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
Daniel:11:36
Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor THE DESIRE OF WOMEN, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
Daniel:11:37

THE ABOVE VERSE INDICATES THAT THE ANTICHRIST SHALL BE HOMOSEXUAL.

The falling away was when America declared herself a Rainbow love nation wink

By that single, she effectively abjured God, and fell away wink.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Catholicism And Cultism / SWS: The Word In A Transformed Believer Pastor Kumuyi Message Download Mp3 & Mp4 / Names Of The Angels Of Heaven According To The Bible And Who Named Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.