Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Need A Painter Urgently With Painter Available - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Need A Painter Urgently With Painter Available (328 Views)

My Sister's DIY Sweatshirt Makeover Wiv Fabric Paint & Painter's Tape.(mustsee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Painter Urgently With Painter Available by jhay69(m): 2:20am On Aug 14, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b][b]HELLO EVERYONE DO YOU NEED A PAINTER I AM WELL SPECIALICED IN DOING THE JOB FOR YOU AS YOU WANT IT
INDOORS MOST ESPECIALLY I'M WILLING TO LET YOU MAKE YOUR COLOR CHOICE

I'M SPECIALICED IN PAINTING INDOOR ROOMS ONLY AND IF YOU NEED TO PAINT THE EXTERNAL ASPECT OF YOUR BUILDING THEN I SURE CAN HELP YOU WITH IT'S CONTRACT PERSON , IT'S FEE IS AFFORDALE AND IT ALL GOES ALONG WITH TIMING AND PROFESSIONALITY IS GRANTED

I CAN ASSIT YOU WITH THE SERVICE OF BEAUTIFYING YOUR MIND WITH THE ACTUAL COLOR THAT WILL BENEFIT YOU I HOPE YOU GET TO CONTACT ME SOONEST

PHONE: 07046461139
EMAIL: ceej_e@yahoo.com

I AM HONEST AND WILL DO THE JOB AT THE TIME PROVIDED I WORK WITH ROOMS INDOORS ONLY REMENBER LIKE I SAID BUT DISTANCE MIGHT COST ME MORE FOR A VISIT BUT I AS WELL CAN DO EXTENTIONS PRIVATE PAINTER INEXPENSIVE .

CHIKA JOHNSON
PICTURE IS AVAILABLE IF YO SEND ME AN EMAIL FOR COOL CONVERSATIONS FIRST SO WE CAN BOTH AGREE ON TERMS

(1) (Reply)

Start A Fashion/ Entertainment/ Music Blog Easily (self Hosted Not ) / Choice But To Say 'i'm Not Going / 20% Percent Discount And Family Package. Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.