Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband (28374 Views)

E-money And Wife Juliet All Smiles As They Jet Out For Vacation - Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Vacation Photos With Jamil As They Rock USA Together / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by lordkit400: 2:30am On Aug 14, 2016
According to the actress and mother of three, she and her husband just finished their short honeymoon in the USA and are on their way to Nigeria.

You are my Strength,I fear nothing once ur with me #ciaoamerica #welcomenaija#"

she wrote "Honeymoon over for us,naija here we come. #faithfulGod#"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJEEhMDDlnu/?hl=en

With all the bad news we hear about marriages,good to see a couple still going strong and taking time out to spend quality time together..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/actress-mercy-johnson-shares-loved-up-photos-with-her-husband/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by lordkit400: 2:30am On Aug 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by dahunsy(f): 3:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# so
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Love is often the fruit of marriage.Happy Couplesmiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2016
Abeg who dem epp

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Afrok(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2016
Honeymoon? shocked
They only changed the location of the match, maybe the goal will be STUNNING cheesy...unlike the previous goals that might be termed "easy tap-in" wink

Congratulations to them... undecided

Keywords:
1. Stunning ---------- beautiful cheesy
2. Easy tap-in -------- just there tongue

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Mrop(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2016
awwww
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Flexherbal(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2016
Love in the air.
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Smellymouth: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Lovely kiss kiss

Thunder go still fire poverty sha...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by johnstar(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Oh lord have mercy on me cool
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by paschal47(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2016
nice one sha. mercy keep it up. may your marriage keep waxing stronger.

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by zicoraads: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Another child...loading grin

23 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Trendy247: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Bleaching tinz

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by rattlesnake(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Village girl we cannot rest
Why can't you keep your life private

Local people

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Evergreen4(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Chaai, poverty is a bad. Baba God please give me money so I can give my future wife, my mum and other member of my family similar treat and trip.

Family first

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by ibroh22(m): 9:42am On Aug 14, 2016
those toothpick legged girls nvr put eye for her matter,,,,keep flaunting
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by pbs4real(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2016
Lovely pix my sis
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by fexyrich(m): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2016
lordkit400:
According to the actress and mother of three, she and her husband just finished their short honeymoon in the USA and are on their way to Nigeria.

she wrote [b]"Honeymoon over for us,naija here we come. #faithfulGod#"[/b]another baby loading

With all the bad news we hear about marriages,good to see a couple still going strong and taking time out to spend quality time together..

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/14/actress-mercy-johnson-shares-loved-up-photos-with-her-husband/

Another baby loading

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by 100Cents: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Mercy Johnson and husband have the appearance of a perfect couple.

Amazing couple...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Ghost447(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2016
zicoraads:
Another child...loading grin
Wetin concern you, na your own?

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Drguzzykola(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2016
And some frustrated single/divorced ladies will say dey enjoyed being single,
after giving there love to 6packs tout and sabi envy mercy Johnson with her fat belly man sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by just2okworld(f): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Ghost447:
Wetin concern you, na your own?

Please tell him OOO
Haters for life

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by funkymatics(f): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2016
I am envious jare undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by blackprowler: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2016
That lucky guy for don "do" that girl taya with all the power God give am, plus the power borrowed from tomorrow. By now he must have realised that you can not finish "it". Let's see how long the romance lasts

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by steffans(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Can't dey keep their lives private?

She swims with her ting on?
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by columbus007(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2016
suzan404:
Love is often the fruit of marriage.Happy Couplesmiley
it boils down to the size of the man's wallet grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2016
lordkit400:

she wrote "Honeymoon over for us,naija here we come. #faithfulGod#"

See Boobs smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by jojosweet(f): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lovely kiss kiss

Thunder go still fire poverty sha...

this pix is scary
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Smellymouth: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
jojosweet:
this pix is scary

Sorry.. sad
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
columbus007:
it boils down to the size of the man's wallet grin
na you know that one ootongue grin
Re: Mercy Johnson's Vacation Photos With husband by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
She go soon carry another Belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Celebrates 36th Birthday In Style / Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police / STARBOY: Wizkid Goes Shirtless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.