Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink (15996 Views)

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by taylor88(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Opistorincos:

Kindly help her ministry by cucumbating with her

that will b great

invite her
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:
Doctors and health practitioners in the house kindly help with possible solution.
I had an Eva wine in my fridge which is to expire in 2018. I decided to mix it with alcohol, Mc dowel's precisely. After taking it, my body since then haven't remained same for two days now. I developed hives, all part of my body itching and swelling, serious headache and nauseating feeling. What is likely wrong and what do I do

Note that the Mc Dowels wasn't having expiring date written on it. just Mfg date. Am really sick. can't stand up from my bed for two days now

Mods kindly treat as this is urgent.
Go to the hospital.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by NigerianSHA: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

How does that add to the matter of discuss? hmmmm...

If you really sick, you would schedule your appointment with a doctor not come on to NL.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
sabams08:
Are you experiencing joint pains and feeling feverish?
I feel feverish and headache. All parts of my body containing hives. that's what worries me more
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
as\
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
NigerianSHA:

If you really sick, you would schedule your appointment with a doctor not come on to NL.

I doubt if it has gotten that bad. Just feel there is a drug I need to take. never knew I had allergies
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Sijo01(f): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
insycarc:

So u believe her

My dear, what to do na.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by NigerianScholar: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:
Doctors and health practitioners in the house kindly help with possible solution.
I had an Eva wine in my fridge which is to expire in 2018. I decided to mix it with alcohol, Mc dowel's precisely. After taking it, my body since then haven't remained same for two days now. I developed hives, all part of my body itching and swelling, serious headache and nauseating feeling. What is likely wrong and what do I do

Note that the Mc Dowels wasn't having expiring date written on it. just Mfg date. Am really sick. can't stand up from my bed for two days now

in basket mouth's voice
Aunty. In this case there are 2 things involved
1. You consumed a fake/ counterfeit product
2. You are having an allergic reaction
If its either 1 or 2 you are not safe, they are 2 things involved
1. You visit a hospital with a doctor that his head is balanced upstairs
2. You do nothing about it
If 1 you are safe.
If 2. My sister, there is only 1 thing involved
you will die

Just joking btw.
But it is either u took a fake product. Or u are having an allergic reaction to the mixture. Pls visit a good hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Opistorincos:
Sorry about that @op, that mixture just went wrong. but between u and I, did you greet the old woman beside your house on you way to work on Thursday? If your answer is No, then your case na OYO own.
Hahahaha... Old women nor dey do that kind thing jor.... dey are nice people just seeking company
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sijo01:

My dear, what to do na.
lol u get time. gurl that is watching telemundo at home, u killing urself over her

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by tolexy123: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
that eva might have expired
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
tolexy123:
that eva might have expired
The eva shows its expiring date is 2018. Its just d other drink that expiring date wasn't stated...
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by OBAGADAFFI: 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
McDowell's alcohol is high, and from my experience some women do react we to alcohol consumption.

Start drinking lots of water.

Make sure you flush your system of the liquid.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Opistorincos(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Hahahaha... Old women nor dey do that kind thing jor.... dey are nice people just seeking company

Me I don hear o
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by BAILMONEY: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lukmann1:
undecided i wander what you people got in take of alcohol. must you drank, now you are about for killed yourself cuz of drinks. You better went to see a doctors.
shocked shocked YOU MUST BE A PRODUCT OF MAKARANTA (ISLAMIC EDUCATION)

6 Likes

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by cherriex(f): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mean no disrespect, BT how can u have such serious allergy and still be at home for two days,isn't there any hospital around u?? Don't u have friends to take u there,pls do not take ur life for granted, go to d hospital pls,get well soon.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
You are allergic to that cocktail, stop mixing.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by deeway200(m): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Please,try having a kidney test.it doesn't mean the kidney is not working,it may only need cleansing
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by arimahoseloka(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
fernandoc:
Go for Hiv test
imbezzile
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by gonkraziiiiii: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Who mixes wine with whiskey....Na you do urself...pls drink responsibily ....m sure u don drink cos if u did u wld never mix such n even if u did,it wldnt affect ur system dis bad...so am assuming ur a learner.....hahahah sowi u hear
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Sayelabola(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
TEYA:
Drinking alcohol is a sin. Pray for forgiveness and God will forgive you.

Today is Sunday, thus such advice is expected. grin
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by AdisaOwala: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

You are pregnant again! !

Congrats, dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Sayelabola(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
arimahoseloka:
imbezzile

gringrin

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by willibounce1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Please stop drinking macdowells or whatever it is called. It's a cheap and rubbish drink. It is better to drink beer jeje if you don't have money for Jack Daniels, vodka or henessy. Red label and macdowells Na serious rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Princepoint(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
it reacted becos it not complete

EVA + MC DOWELL'S
BULLET was not included

U better carry your self go meet doctor before u start placing advert on nairaland

Nairaland no be clinic oh
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by oglalasioux(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:

You are simply allergic to alcohol. MacDowell's will not have expiry date because pure alcohol doesn't expire. Also consider the mix; alcohol doesn't agree with sugar in many peoples' body system. I can drink a carton of beer but if I make a mistake of taking anything sugary with it or dare eat after 10pm with it I'll be incapacitated for a week.

Allergy should be the basis of abstinence to everything and not religion. If your body doesn't agree with alcohol then abstain totally from it.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Sayelabola(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
BAILMONEY:
shocked shocked YOU MUST BE A PRODUCT OF MAKARANTA (ISLAMIC EDUCATION)

Or a pupil of this school. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
oglalasioux:

You are simply allergic to alcohol. MacDowell's will not have expiry date because pure alcohol doesn't expire. Also consider the mix; alcohol doesn't agree with sugar in many peoples' body system. I can drink a carton of beer but if I make a mistake of taking anything sugary with it or dare eat after 10pm with it I'll be incapacitated for a week.

Allergy should be the basis of abstinence to everything and not religion. If your body doesn't agree with alcohol then abstain totally from it.
Thank You. I really didn't know pure alcohol doesn't expire.
But with my present state of health what do u suggest I do?;
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by DonMekino(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
tym to confess ur sins #MotherConfessor#
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by MotherConfesor(f): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
AdisaOwala:

You are pregnant again! !
Congrats, dear kiss
Smh... Anyway Thank U. At least you've made me laugh after all my sad mood today
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by TerrorSquad147: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
TEYA:
Drinking alcohol is a sin. Pray for forgiveness and God will forgive you.
another ign...ora..mus undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: States Plan Tough Enforcement As New Cases Surge / South East Has The Highest Hypertension Patients - Nigerian Hypertension Society / First Aid Home Remedies For Minor Burns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.