Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone (1228 Views)

How To Verify Fiver Using Nigeria Phone Number / How To Recover Your Deleted Files And Apps On Your Android Phone / How To Verify Your Twitter Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone by Chykeba(m): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Have you ever sent money into a wrong account number due to one mix up or the other.
It is pretty frustrating and disappointing when such happens, I can tell because I have actually been there and it is not an experience I am wishing any body.

Most of the time, victims of such circumstances get their money back while others don't get to see their money ever again, this could be due to the poor transaction tracking of the bank where the incident happened or it could be due to some other reasons.

Either way, there is a good news and the good news is that, A Nigerian just developed an android app that helps you verify your bank account number or account details from another account holder. The app works with all Nigerian Banks and it is easy to use.

TO READ MORE AND DOWNLOAD THE APP, CLICK HERE: http://betabaze..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-verify-owner-of-bank-account.html

1 Like

Re: How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Java nko?
Re: How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone by Chykeba(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2016
I'm sorry, this app does not work for java phones
Wizzyblack3:
Java nko?
Re: How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone by mbah2x(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2016
beware of 419 grin
Re: How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone by Chykeba(m): 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
mbah2x:
beware of 419 grin
i dont understand what this has got to do with 419... Can u please enlighten me?
Re: How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone by spodam(m): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2021
Re: How To Verify The Owner Of A Bank Account With Your Android Phone by Bishop(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
[quote author=Chykeba post=48463162]Have you ever sent money into a wrong account number due to one mix up or the other.
It is pretty frustrating and disappointing when such happens, I can tell because I have actually been there and it is not an experience I am wishing any body.

Most of the time, victims of such circumstances get their money back while others don't get to see their money ever again, this could be due to the poor transaction tracking of the bank where the incident happened or it could be due to some other reasons.

Either way, there is a good news and the good news is that, A Nigerian just developed an android app that helps you verify your bank account number or account details from another account holder. The app works with all Nigerian Banks and it is easy to use.

TO READ MORE AND DOWNLOAD THE APP, CLICK HERE: http://betabaze..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-verify-owner-of-bank-account.html

[/quoteI for say you try, but na me dey pay to watch advert abi

(1) (Reply)

Futo Mechanical Students Design A Battery Powered Self Charging Bicycle / Forget PHCN, How To Get An Uninterrupted Power Supply With Just An MTN Simcard / 9 Scientific Breakthroughs We Are Going To Witness In The Next Few Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.