Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives (58365 Views)

Having Two Wives But Now A Born Again / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Alexandro15: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHARAM, whats your point exactly?
Did he or did not commit the crime?
If yes, was the punishment wrong?
If no, why are you acting so pained?

You repeatedly call priests homosexuals?
Have you been molested by any?
Infact, whats your beef with catholics?

It has already been spelt out that the priesthood is only for unmarried men who are celibate. No man has ever been forced to be a priest. If a man knows that he can't live with that, he leaves and marries. It's not by force.

You claim that the reason for celibacy is because the Church wants to keep their possessions. Wrong. Its because the priest is supposed to give Jesus and his people his whole and undivided attention. Also, the priest might be tempted to steal church funds to take care of his Family. Also taken into consideration is the posting of priests to different parishes. He can't be moving around with his family. All these will distract him.

So after taking this into consideration, the church has deemed it right to ordain only unmarried and celibate men. Or are you wiser or knows the bible than theologians who have spent almost all their life studying the Bible? Be wise. Leave the catholic matters for catholics and their priests. You know nothing about us.

Don't quote me. I will ignore you

4 Likes

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2016
modath:

This is not news, but I personally know of one.

A couple had issues conceiving for years, eventually the woman had 2 babies in 2yrs. Women being who we are, in the heat of the moment during a disagreement, probably to hurt the man, she let it drop that he was a walking dead & she "helped" herself with father.

Father initially denied but owned up after pressure...

The kind of dressing we see these days, the open display of s3xual images EVERYWHERE, expectation of piety is unrealistic, it's commendable to be that "holy" but the flesh is weak..

My flesh is weak for you. Good thing I'm no monk. How e go be now?
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:
The catholic priesthood is nothing but a cult.

The only reason they don't allow their priests, monks and nuns to marry is so that all their wealth remains in the church.

A priest or nuns worldly possessions automatically transfers to the catholic church after his or her death.

The so-called proclamation of celibacy is in fact to keep the wealth within the catholic cult.

In as much as they claim to be celibate, their major reason for this is because they are against the marriage institutions.

Nuns where allowed into the catholic fold as comfort women for the priests and monks.

Alter boys are meant to satisfy the elite of the catholic church since they prefer boys as you go up on the catholic ladder.

No priest, reverend, bishop, monk or nun has been excommunicated from the catholic church because they had sex but only where they are found out to be married.
cult?
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by helovesme(f): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

If you had gone to a seminary school dem for turn you to homo.

That setup is nothing but a gay indoctrination school.

You are right.

A friend of mine that was an ex-seminarian once told me that it was in the seminary that he was taught how to masturbate and he became a chronic masturbator.

1 Like

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Mrjosaphat: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

The only reason they don't allow their priests, monks and nuns to marry is so that all their wealth remains in the church.

A priest or nuns worldly possessions automatically transfers to the catholic church after his or her death.

The so-called proclamation of celibacy is in fact to keep the wealth within the catholic cult.

In as much as they claim to be celibate, their major reason for this is because they are against the marriage institutions.

Nuns where allowed into the catholic fold as comfort women for the priests and monks.

Alter boys are meant to satisfy the elite of the catholic church since they prefer boys as you go up on the catholic ladder.

No priest, reverend, bishop, monk or nun has been excommunicated from the catholic church because they had sex but only where they are found out to be married.
watch ur tongue, A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by abimic(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Liar op am a catholic o and many of us are on this forum. I no doubt the marriage stuff but the church reaction in ur detail na wash man oso ndagoso was my bishop in borno before transferred. The church (congregation) does not derobe a priest like that. Once ordained he remains a priest forever in the order of melchizedeck
Even some catholics don't know this, I'm not a Catholic though, served last year in a missionary school, but a female corper recently who's a Catholic argued with me, telling me fathers can be disrobed but in plain terms, i countered it. If one is guilty of a sin as a Father, sanctioning would be, one won't be able to lead masses, and won't also head a Parish, but once a priest, always a priest forever, I had to even dig up this under their law of canonization.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Hilles(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2016
undecidedWatching and Patiently waiting for mbaka's turn..
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

Paul is the real moral fagg0t.

The dude was obsessed with sex .

Jesus said keep the old commandments and preached love between us humans.

Then came Paul with his holy holy crap.

The Pauline movement is from where this sex delinquent catholism rose out from .
Jesus said it's good to be single and paul said the same thing. Jesus was single and so was paul. Neither of them made it a law. I don't see any fagg0ts there. Have you actually read the the writings of paul and the gospel or just books written about them? Don't be an ignorant fagg0t yourself.
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by KAYD007(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

Stop being a Gynophobe.

God created the puna.

He made it so damn good and now you moralfags want us to believe it is bad to have the puna.

Then why did God created the damn puna and why did He make it so damn sweet.
?

Not forgetting to add that the very first commandment God handed to both Adam and Eve was to "go into the world and multiply".

So I don't see why the catholic church will think healthy legal sex will be bad for you as a priest.

The fact remains that the catholic church was and is still filled with fagg0ts who hate women.

grin
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by mojeer678: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Handsomecole:
The Catholic Church is different from "Penti rascal" churches. It's a unique tradition which has been preserved for decades.
Priesthood is not for everybody. It is a vow of perpetual chastity. What a shame!.

For those who really know, the Roman catholic religion (sun worship) is different from Christianity but like most neo-pagan cults, copies, borrows, appropriates Christian symbols in order to deceive and billions have been truly and well-deceived over the ages.

St. Paul says that one of the main signs of the GREAT APOSTASY would be the prohibition of marriage; a doctrine of demons!

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and DOCTRINES OF DEVILS; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a red hot iron; Forbidding to marry ...."
(I Timothy 4:1-2).

"This is a TRUE saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife . . . one that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection"
(I Timothy 3:1-4).

The 'priesthood' is strictly unnecessary, unknown and uncalled for under the New Covenant. All believers are the royal priesthood of God. 1 Peter 2:9

An expose on the issue of this religion's stance on marriage

It's only a matter of time that the deception would be tolerated anyway.

We can only pray for mercy for those in the vice-clutch of this false religion to be released.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues"
Rev. 18:4).

2 Likes

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by teamobanabo(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2016
A.ok
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Austin4lif: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2016
Ignyte:

I knew him in St Paul Ungwan Rimi
I use to be a mass servant there
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Austin4lif: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Oga, dnt be gullible.

Can't u see fake news even from after?

Sun news just went and bishop sat down with them and was in tears.

Sounds like a political story
u are the gullible one here. The arch bishop resides in my parish. I also serve under fr zuni
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by dokunbam(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2016
The priest fucccck up

the mother and the baby are not suppose to be in Nigeria
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by zubycharles(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

yhu must be a senseless fool
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by adanny01(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2016
This is nothing new. Infact, there is a common saying in my area, "if any catholic female gets pregnant out of wedlock and refuses to point the father, a priest is definitely involved."

1 Like

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by highwaist: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2016
gratiaeo:
— 14th August 2016
■ Bubble burst as wife took child to Archbishop
■ Church disrobes, banishes him
■ Archbishop: We’re shocked, pained

From NOAH EBIJE, Kaduna

http://sunnewsonline.com/abomination-catholic-priest-married-two-wives/
most poweful after God is nature.you don't have control over it
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Austin4lif: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

Implying you have salvation in an idol worshipping sect?
if I am a Muslim u can not convert me. If I am to change church you can nt influence me. I wonder the type of church u worship at
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by ekhai(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Emyogalanya post=48463446]Liar op am a catholic o and many of us are on this forum. I no doubt the marriage stuff but the church reaction in ur detail na wash man oso ndagoso was my bishop in borno before transferred. The church (congregation) does not derobe a priest like that. Once ordained he remains a priest forever in the order of melchizedeck[/qu Thank you friend.

1 Like

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by ekhai(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Liar op am a catholic o and many of us are on this forum. I no doubt the marriage stuff but the church reaction in ur detail na wash man oso ndagoso was my bishop in borno before transferred. The church (congregation) does not derobe a priest like that. Once ordained he remains a priest forever in the order of melchizedeck
You are a Catholic to the core. I wonder what was accredited to the Bishop. You can't derobe an ordained priest. He wiobe deprived of saying the holy mass. He can be sent to lecture in the school.
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by KardinalZik(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Konji na real bastard...I swear!
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by kelvinkosi(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2016
Oooo cool shocked shocked

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

U just dey prove say sense no common. What nonsense are you saying Writing with some much ignorant with confident.
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by saintdennis(m): 11:39am On Aug 14, 2016
All this catholics & protestants In africa... you're the most ignorant of all the slaves.

Ever sat down to ask yourself... what was the role of the Catholic Church in Africa's enslavement & colonialism?

What was the role of these religions when blacks were being treated as monkeys and kept in zoos?

That's all ya assignment.

Anyway Lemme talk about the enslavement o& pillaging of the americas, it was the Catholic pope at the time who divided south America and the new world (north america) between portugal and france...he personally divided it.

Our forefathers were killing twins and it was working for them
Our christian forefathers stopped killing twins and it was ALSO working for them.

They and you ignorant lots don't realise COMMON sense + mother nature is what actually worked for them.

The white man never left africa...they are still using indirect rule, foisting puppets on us whilst draining our natural resources, even our best brains are plucked out and put to work developing these colonialist economies.

So please continue deluding yourselves with religion whilst they continue enslaving u.

No human is above konji
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by TiffanyJ(f): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Quite unfortunite. I know father Zuni very well, he was once my parish priest.
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Handsomecole(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2016
mojeer678:

For those who really know, the Roman catholic religion (sun worship) is different from Christianity but like most neo-pagan cults, copies, borrows, appropriates Christian symbols in order to deceive and billions have been truly and well-deceived over the ages.

St. Paul says that one of the main signs of the GREAT APOSTASY would be the prohibition of marriage; a doctrine of demons!

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and DOCTRINES OF DEVILS; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a red hot iron; Forbidding to marry ...."
(I Timothy 4:1-2).

"This is a TRUE saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop he desireth a good work. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife . . . one that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection"
(I Timothy 3:1-4).

The 'priesthood' is strictly unnecessary, unknown and uncalled for under the New Covenant. All believers are the royal priesthood of God. 1 Peter 2:9

An expose on the issue of this religion's stance on marriage

It's only a matter of time that the deception would be tolerated anyway.

We can only pray for mercy for those in the vice-clutch of this false religion to be released.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues"
Rev. 18:4).

I Love when ignorants dance.
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Tallesty1(m): 11:47am On Aug 14, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Big lie...Is either he was found innocent of the said crime hence his readmission or the crime never took place at all except in your imagination and that of those who concocted it...good morning bro
If there's anything I hate in this life, it would be somebody calling me a liar.

Don't you think he would continue where he stopped if the story was later discovered to be false? But no, he started afresh.

To clear your doubt. Pick a date and I will pay your tfare from your location to my village so that you can go to HIS FATHER's house and see his son.

I will also give you tfare to go back if you come and the story is false, but if it is true then you will transport yourself back.

Deal?

Sunday rice is ready grin
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by seangy4konji: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
No be small thing the things weh ears deh hear.

The things wh eyes deh see.

Brothers and sisters Abeg which way we go follow now
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by mekybabe1: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
See as your mouth dey run like tap water. Say what you know and stop saying nonsense.
APCHaram:

Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Alexandro15: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
helovesme:

You are right.

A friend of mine that was an ex-seminarian once told me that it was in the seminary that he was taught how to masturbate and he became a chronic masturbator.

Tell me something. So they now have masturbation class in the Seminary?
Thank God he was expelled. We can't have such a priest
Re: Peter Zuni, Kaduna Priest Married Two Wives by Agu87(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
APCHaram:

Don't invite d wrath of God on you...u are just sooooo naive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.