Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge (1215 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Office / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by Bonaguy(m): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2016

It's no longer secret that Linda Ikeji dropped a whopping N85 million for an office space in Lekki, Lagos.

The millionaire blogger shared photos of her new office and personal lounge, announcing her new ventures which include Linda Ikeji Music, Linda Ikeji Radio, Linda Ikeji Studio and Linda Ikeji TV.

"6 years ago, I shut down my office, packed my stuff and went home because I could no longer afford the rent. Look at me now. #NewOffice + #MyPersonalLounge #Grateful #lindaikejitv #lindaikejimusic #lindaikejiradio #LIS #LIB” – she wrote. Congrats to her

http://www.nonsosblog.com/celebrity/linda-ikeji-announces-new-ventures-shares-photo-of-her-new-office-and-personal-lounge/
Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by Oche211(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Radio nd Tv? Adonbilivit
Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by WomanWrappa(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2016
does she has/have any other business that gives her income apart from blogging??

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Always ahead.

But why I Personally Don't like her personality is

1: She is always flashing her achievement even when Its not right time to do so.

2: She keep reminding her self how poor She was Bla Bla Bla (Personally I think we all already know her story)

Dear Linda, do not count ur chicks b4 there are hatched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by P0intBlank(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2016
Picturesque!
Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by ogorwyne(f): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by kogistar: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
WomanWrappa:
does she has any other business that gives her income apart from blogging??
may be ashawo biz
Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by dpete1: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by Raydos: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Lemme Consider This Girl Proposal Jharee.

I Know You've Been Proposing And Begging Me For The Past 9years!

You Know That Good Things Are Hard To Get.

Finally - I've Accepted Your Proposal

So When Should I Pack In To Banana??
Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by paschal47(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2016
an office of 100m per annum was pimped with 85m? money dey oooh. baba God abeg pick up na.

BTW thunder fire poverty

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:01am On Aug 14, 2016
paschal47:
an office of 100m per annum was pimped with 85m? money dey oooh. baba God abeg pick up na.

BTW thunder fire poverty
Smellymouth sombri yaff thief ur thunder oh

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by paschal47(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Smellymouth sombri yaff thief ur thunder oh
so smellymouth eyaf turn to sango?

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by Smellymouth: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2016
paschal47:

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by paschal47(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=48465447][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2016
paschal47:

U no know before angry

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=48465447][/quote] Lwkmd
Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by paschal47(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2016
WilliamsChelster:

U no know before angry
Bros fear is now catching me now. lemme go and appease the gods

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
paschal47:
Bros fear is now catching me now. lemme go and appease the gods
Oya go fast fast

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by paschal47(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Oya go fast fast
let the gods make his choice sharp sharp

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2016
paschal47:
let the gods make his choice sharp sharp
Warris dis .

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by paschal47(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Warris dis .

Re: Linda Ikeji Announces New Ventures, Shares Photo Of Her Office & Personal Lounge by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Saka Oyetoro Celebrate His Birthday Today / Is Toke Related To Bobriskky?? See Pix / Acting Doesn’t Pay My Bills – Funke Adesiyan Reveals What Pays Her Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.