Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing (10666 Views)

See What A Die Hard Fan Of Glo Did With Her Picture(photo) / CONFIRMED: Glo Unlimited Free Browsing 0.0kobo 2016 / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2016
I have read some people complained about glo tweak that has been around for a while, some even say it doesn't work or connect, so I wonder if they got the settings right or it's because of glo network in their area. well, it has been blazing on both the old and new servers, tweakware, psiphon, zyphon, syphon shield. and handlers alike. If you think you might have gotten the settings wrong you can check and reset it, you can download tweakware or use psiphon and other handlers.

source: http://www.nairabit.com/2016/08/update-glo-00kobo-unlimited-free.html

1 Like

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by ikbnice(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2016
What's the settings?
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by stankull(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2016
how much is glo sim self

1 Like

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by kvngjesse(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:
I have read some people complained about glo tweak that has been around for a while, some even say it doesn't work or connect, so I wonder if they got the settings right or it's because of glo network in their area. well, it has been blazing on both the old and new servers, tweakware, psiphon, zyphon, syphon shield. and handlers alike. If you think you might have gotten the settings wrong you can check and reset it, you can download tweakware or use psiphon and other handlers.

Please, name of ur phone
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by SlickM(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2016
OP, can it work on PC? not everyone uses android
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by bloodkiIler: 8:48am On Aug 14, 2016
no glo network since yesterday

1 Like

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2016
SlickM:
OP, can it work on PC? not everyone uses android
it works on PC but you HV to use tethering from your Android phone, so its compulsory u HV an android phone tu use dis tweak
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2016
bloodkiIler:
no glo network since yesterday

in your area, I guess...mine has been good
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2016
stankull:
how much is glo sim self

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Drdreyy: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Guys don't waste your time on this poo. It disconnects frequently and they throttle the speed after every 10MB.

You have to disconnect and reconnect again and again in other to maintain the speed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:

Its not downloading, looks stable tho
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Drdreyy:
Guys don't waste your time on this poo. It disconnects frequently and they throttle the speed after every 10MB.

You have to disconnect and reconnect again and again in other to maintain the speed.

Poo? like seriously did u see the screen shots? just because glo network might be poor in ur area doesnt min that's how it is at another area. Its good to reason b4 commenting or do u think d images are photoshoped. Stop making ur situation general

1 Like

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Kizyte(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:

Thanks bro! It's working and streaming smoothly with my Mobdro app, I can watch any channel including live matches. God bless you!
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2016
chojo3000:

Its not downloading, looks stable tho

Yea, wen I go out to some places, I can't download like wen I'm at home, dats how I knw it's network dependant, not just H+ but strong H+ is needed to enjoy diz tweak to d fullest.
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Kizyte:
Thanks bro! It's working and streaming smoothly with my Mobdro app, I can watch any channel including live matches. God bless you!

You are welcome bro, keep flexing it, let some people sit at the corner and call it poo. A Poo that can stream video online! a poo that has given me almost 20GB and counting in less than a month! I like this poo grin I also nid MTN and Airtel Poo grin

3 Likes

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by tunah2012: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:

You are welcome bro, keep flexing it, let some people sit at the corner and call it poo. A Poo that can stream video online! a poo that has given me almost 20GB and counting in less than a month! I like this poo grin I also nid MTN and Airtel Poo grin
pls give me ur setting
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by krozay(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Drdreyy:

dis is the worst cheat ever Glo don't mind leaving it till the second coming of Christ because it's thrash

1 Like

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by moredollar(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2016
But it isn't connecting at all on my phone. Pls, help......
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Drdreyy: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:

Poo? like seriously did u see the screen shots? just because glo network might be poor in ur area doesnt min that's how it is at another area. Its good to reason b4 commenting or do u think d images are photoshoped. Stop making ur situation general

You are not serious. Read other people's comments on the thread before you start vomiting thrash!

Who told you I'm the only one experiencing it? How many people's reaction have you gotten so far before criticizing my comment?

For your information, a vast majority of people are complaining on the cheat. Goto other sites and read people's comment on the cheat.

Another guy has quoted me here with a similar complain. So what are you saying.?

2 Likes

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by holluphemydavid(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
@Op can it work when i had already tweark my fone Imei noba to blackberry, and can i still enjoy dis cheat
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Kizyte(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drdreyy:

You are not serious. Read other people's comments on the thread before you start vomiting thrash!

Who told you I'm the only one experiencing it? How many people's reaction have you gotten so far before criticizing my comment?

For your information, a vast majority of people are complaining on the cheat. Goto other sites and read people's comment on the cheat.

Another guy has quoted me here with a similar complain. So what are you saying.?
I don't know if it's just me, but it's working perfectly on my phone, streaming on YouTube and Mobdro without skipping. Before I connected, I made sure I free my phone memory (RAM), and recent app cache. Just finished watching full movie on YouTube.

I use the Psiphon Pro Lite
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Drdreyy: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kizyte:
I don't know if it's just me, but it's working perfectly on my phone, streaming on YouTube and Mobdro without skipping. Before I connected, I made sure I free my phone memory (RAM), and recent app cache. Just finished watching full movie on YouTube.

I also have the psiphon pro Lite, and infact, it's even worse than Netify. It takes a longer time to connect, and when it eventually does, the speed is throttled at around 10MB.

So i have to disconnect and reconnect again to maintain the speed.

You mean they don't throttle your own speed?
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Drdreyy:

I also have the psiphon pro Lite, and infact, it's even worse than Netify. It takes a longer time to connect, and when it eventually does, the speed is throttled at around 10MB.

So i have to disconnect and reconnect again to maintain the speed.

You mean they don't throttle your own speed?

so common sense won't tell u DAT d guy has a better glo network in his area Dan urs. if he had listen tu ur advice of saying "nobody shud try d poo" wud he b enjoying it now? im sure u havnt even tried dis one here b4 commenting, must b frustrated Cheii.... angry most doesn't mean all

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Drdreyy: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:

so common sense won't tell u DAT d guy has a better glo network in his area Dan urs. if he had listen tu ur advice of saying "nobody shud try d poo" wud he b enjoying it now? im sure u havnt even tried dis one here b4 commenting, must b frustrated Cheii.... angry most doesn't mean all

I don't blame you. I can see you are trying to drive traffic to your site.

Try what? There is nothing new about the poo on your site., i guess you even copied it from shelaf's site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:

Mine says I have used 90%, when it gets to hundred will it still work?
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by johnstar(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:

Bro, its nt connecting, hv done d evrytn, stil nt wrkn i'm using d psiphone
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by steveneche(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kizyte:

Pls do i need to root my android phone before using any of these cheats?
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
steveneche:

Pls do i need to root my android phone before using any of these cheats?

u don't need to root your phone. it will work if u HV good glo ntwrk in ur area
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by Iscoalarcon: 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
wilnaira:

which #200 undecided angry Na #50 joor in fact in some places in my state they will dash you the line when you buy 100# Recharge card
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by taven(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
PLEASE CAN THIS WORK ON PC? PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by olarhtunji(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
join readers group on WhatsApp follow d link https:///Dbp1sU66iL9CZi8jKWUqU5
Re: ]pics] Evidence Of Glo Unlimited Free Browsing by wilnaira(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
taven:
PLEASE CAN THIS WORK ON PC? PLEASE LET ME KNOW
it works on PC via tethering tru ur android

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Mobogenie App A Virus / Tecno W5 Or Tecno Spark K7? / How Good Are OUKITEL Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.