Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

MTN Top The Zapping List - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Top The Zapping List (1159 Views)

How To Fix The So-called Data Zapping In Your Android Phone / Android Nougat Users, how have you been coping with its data zapping rate? / DATA ZAPPING By Ntwrks These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Top The Zapping List by Manutd19: 8:56am On Aug 14, 2016
I ran away from Airtel due to the rate they zap data. I used to believe MTN is the only legit network when it comes to proper data usage, but MTN is annoying these days. The 3.5g I did two weeks ago finish in just a week without watching videos, no downloading. Then on Thursday I did the N500 for 1g and to my surprise, it stopped browsing yesterday(Saturday) around 8 pm. I didn't do any downloading. This shit needs to stop.
I don't even know which network provider to use next. Would have considered Glo if not their network is poor in my area.
Re: MTN Top The Zapping List by kvngjesse(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2016
Manutd19:
I ran away from Airtel due to the rate they zap data. I used to believe MTN is the only legit network when it comes to proper data usage, but MTN is annoying these days. The 3.5g I did two weeks ago finish in just a week without watching videos, no downloading. Then on Thursday I did the N500 for 1g and to my surprise, it stopped browsing yesterday(Saturday) around 8 pm. I didn't do any downloading. This shit needs to stop.
I don't even know which network provider to use next. Would have considered Glo if not their network is poor in my area.
Sowie bruh, airtel stil d best

2 Likes

Re: MTN Top The Zapping List by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2016
Manutd19:
What phone are you using?
Re: MTN Top The Zapping List by Emmaway(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Manutd19:
My brother check your data balance
Re: MTN Top The Zapping List by Manutd19: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Emmaway:
My brother check your data balance

Checked bro. 0.0mb
Re: MTN Top The Zapping List by Manutd19: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2016
Unreal the way MTN zap data. Why the deceit?
Re: MTN Top The Zapping List by bongolistik(m): 2:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
Manutd19:
Unreal the way MTN zap data. Why the deceit?
truly MTN now zaps data, I can attest to that. Did the 7.5gb MTN tech plus promo offer 3 weeks ago, and to my surprise I was left with 1gb after 2 weeks of use only on android phone and without any single download nor video streaming. Glo is now the best when it comes to data deductions, their data deductions are now very normal, though I know their network is quite poor in many locations
Re: MTN Top The Zapping List by olujosh301(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
bongolistik:
truly MTN now zaps data, I can attest to that. Did the 7.5gb MTN tech plus promo offer 3 weeks ago, and to my surprise I was left with 1gb after 2 weeks of use only on android phone and without any single download nor video streaming. Glo is now the best when it comes to data deductions, their data deductions are now very normal, though I know their network is quite poor in many locations

such a lie u aren't the only one using MTN abegg u used d mb for what we don't know

(1) (Reply)

3weeks Old Tecno Camon C9 For Sale In Edo / What Is The Best Device To Travel With PHONE? LAPTOP?? TAB??? / MTN Data For #3000 Only, Works On All Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.