Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today (4453 Views)

VIDEO: This Girl Will Make Your D!ckk Stand By The Way She Shakes Her Boot¥(!8+) / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today by mnaijaboy: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Its alarming how some women/babes dress to church nowadays all in the name of fashion, like seriously this is becoming something else..you needed to see the short shirt this lady wore to church today..exposing her big boot and laps all in the name of what i cant tell...Please guide your dressing with all diligence when going to church for the sake of another members faith....
I really don’t want to upload the image here for the sake of your faith..but if you insist then you know what to do...lol

Source:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/06/linda-ikeji-shows-her-sexy-body.html
Re: See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today by MENZPRIDE(m): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Op, I'm sorry I cannot click.
My faith is not strong and I don't want to fall into temptation today.

5 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today by Drdreyy: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
mnaijaboy:
Its alarming how some women/babes dress to church nowadays all in the name of fashion, like seriously this is becoming something else..you needed to see the short shirt this lady wore to church today..exposing her big boot and laps all in the name of what i cant tell...Please guide your dressing with all diligence when going to church for the sake of another members faith....
I really don’t want to upload the image here for the sake of your faith..but if you insist then you know what to do...lol

Source:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/06/linda-ikeji-shows-her-sexy-body.html

Oga, upload the poo here and let people criticize her.

Or is it too obscene that you can't upload it here? Or you are just trying to drive traffic to your blog?

2 Likes

Re: See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today by Sexxkillz: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Don't know who is more stupid: The one who wore a short skirt to church, or the one who kept trying to take several pictures of exposed flesh, selected the "best" one, and uploaded to his blog, with the aim of deriving traffic from it.

You decide.
Re: See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today by FvckShiT(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its hers for fūcks sake angry
Re: See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today by alex81(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
boot abi Boob's

anyways...
la click la thunder fire me
Re: See How This Woman Exposed Her Boot In Church Today by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Off topic....op is mumu

(1) (Reply)

Tag Someone / Guy Shares Photo Of His Girlfriend's Butt With His Name Tattooed On It / As A Man, This Is The Reason Why You Should Never Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.