Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu (2459 Views)

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr99r: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2016

Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
93xtr99r:

See how your brothers are untrustworthy of one another here

https://www.nairaland.com/3287674/fuel-pump-machine-burglary-proof#down
Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by BeClever: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
[s]
ManMountain:

Another IPOB coward that roams NL with multiple Id
[/s]

Anyday you are ready to be freed from the grip of hate and frustration, count on me as I would ignore tribe and level to stretch my hands in fellowship with you..

My only hope is that the amount of hate you bear in your blood stream don't start manifesting on your physical appearance...
Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by 93xtr99r: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by chernest2002: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nnamdi kanu is like fire in the bosom of Fg, if they keep holding him there will never be peace and if they release him they will continue to leave in fear of unknown, so I said is a very foolish thing to arrest him in the first place.
Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by ManMountain(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

Anyday you are ready to be freed from the grip of hate and frustration, count on me as I would ignore tribe and level to stretch my hands in fellowship with you..

My only hope is that the amount of hate you bear in your blood stream don't start manifesting on your physical appearance...

IPOB niggah, stop spraying dirty saliva on me.
Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by cheruv: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
omenka:
I thought endless internet rants and morning street exercises and idiotic propaganda over radio waves would do the trick- why beg for clemency now??

The recalcitrant donkey can rot there for all I care.

Apply a little tact and wisdom, set aside mundane excesses, they'd never listen- only for them to come back around, ravenously munching on their huge mass of shiit the next day..

Serves them right.
If my observation is right,the only place I now see you is on Igbo threads where you come to cause mischief!!

What do you've to say concerning the fraud of a President your likes foisted on us¿ undecided
Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by badnature: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
chernest2002:
Nnamdi kanu is like fire in the bosom of Fg, if they keep holding him there will never be peace and if they release him they will continue to leave in fear of unknown, so I said is a very foolish thing to arrest him in the first place.
When next we see! I'll buy you a drink,so long! Pal
Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by badnature: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
locosis007:

Nnamdi KANU release is almost unrealizable

First :The president is avidly against him
Secondly: the changes of lawyers
Thirdly :the sluggish process of our judiciary
Fourthly : his supporters mostly are sham
Yoruba
Re: APGA Lauds FG For Releasing IPOB Members, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu by badnature: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nnamdi Kanu is in a good place.

Nigeria is a Country of Laws,and a British cannot come into this Country with the intention of instigating a section of the population to carry arms,and cause destruction against the Government.

No Government will welcome that anywhere in the World,and that includes Nnamdi Kanu's Country(The UK)

The First Oath of any Government,Is to protect its Citizens from Foreign attacks. Kanu is a foreigner who flew into Nigeria with the intention of causing harm.

Since Nnamdi Kanu was locked up. The spineless IPOB's and MASSOB have disappeared into thin Air like Magicians.

He should be in Prison until 2019.

Kudos to President Buhari on this. Next step,let us look for the militants killing our Soldiers.

Rants from a Black monkey,nation of laws? And a jihadist,pedophile and child rapist,is ur president? Worse still he doesn't even have a certificate

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Anambra State Government After Comprehensive Tour Of The State / Gej Favored Emeka Offor At The Detriment Of The Eastern Disco / Osibanjo Likes Post Calling For Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.