Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" (24228 Views)

Marrying Her Wasn't A Big Deal To Me - Omotola Ekeinde's Husband / Seun Egbegbe On Toyin Aimakhu And The #savemayowa Saga / #savemayowa: Aramide Of Lifestake Foundation Apologises, Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by remiotega: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wow....
U did it with a good intention to save people who were donating cos u got d message DAT it was a scam from reliable sources ..
You are forgiven but I would have thought u should know better since u ain't new in this blogging game...
Everyone makes mistakes ....

Wailers wll wail...
Haters goan die..

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Kunlexxxx(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:
After the deed has been done and that story gave your blog traffic which you also made money from.

What if Mayowa had died the following day you broke that story?

Linda always fear God
Wise words

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by somez(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
Damn, I Love This Lady!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Kunlexxxx(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bonapart:
Linda should go and sit down
She has made money over posting rubbish even in the Mayowa case
Apology not accepted
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by 9jatatafo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Just imagine the damage Linda and co has done to Mayowa and her family

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by remiotega: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Twaci:
Just wondering:

How do you pour spilt milk back in a cup?

Meaning u don't make mistakes or when u do people shud not forgive u cos spilt milk can't be poured back in a cup?
Human beings and the way they judge others ..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by mastermaestro(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
godsluvee:
Dont know why, but i just love this lady

Let's forget the past and move on

Success in your operation Mayowa love kiss kiss

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Thewrath:

You no know road to her house?
Am sure that loud mouth over grown baby cum Wizkid is one of yours,hence the obsession with linda..

If linda had spent her time verifying how big/small or smelly a dick is,I don't think she would have come this far.

Continue dissing,both of them are made,you never know what's holding you back until a prophet tells you.

True words brother. I hail you. I beg permission to copy this for reply to some crazy ass dumbheads
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Otunba10(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Incredible... So after spueing rubbish about a poor sick girl & generating much traffic to ur blog & making money, you'll just come and apologise, and the family will forgive you just like. I'm really disappointed in you

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by canDy4eva(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ur such a minus! undecided
tyson99:
Aunty linda just one question yu av nt answered all dis while,is it true dat ur kitty-cat oozes as wizkid claims?

If Yes,state the reason and if No give us insight
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Twaci(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
remiotega:

Meaning u don't make mistakes or when u do people shud not forgive u cos spilt milk can't be poured back in a cup?
She's made her money.

It's a mistake, yes, but a costly one. One that almost took an innocent life. She should just thank God Mayowa is strong willed.....others would have given up. undecided

And please don't tell me Linda has learnt from this because this is not the first "rumour" she's posted that turned false. I am sure she apologised after those too....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Thewrath(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
ehimeayeni:

True words brother. I hail you. I beg permission to copy this for reply to some crazy ass dumbheads
No probs,these kids need to be served right.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by EmekaBlue(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Rotten fish smell from her punaani dey smell for here..Cover nose and runs out of thread

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Otunba10(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
remiotega:

Some mistakes can be prevented if we are careful

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by tonio2wo: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
She has apologised now o! E still no do them. Ndi ofe.
Linda abeg donate something to d victim maybe that might get somewhere.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Trapnews: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
pweetixandy:
why do pple hate Linda...why so much hate. it takes a lot of humility to actually apologize and I love Linda more for this. Linda made a mistake which only shows that she is human, like you and I smiley God help Mayowa
Because she would rather make money at the expense of other people's life. No matter what she does, she's got a bed reputation. Always carrying false news undecided Linda and fake news are like kiss....

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by valiantheartprod(f): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
you need jesus in your lifeyou need jesus in your life I mean it.
your lie now have class
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
LagosismyHome:
Both sides are equally at fault

The Mayowa family said they got 32 million but police investigation showed 85 million and 100k dollars
They really had no visa or letter of invitation from Emory

So why Linda should have investigated throughly before calling it a scam the family too are not honest
after killing her character?
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by johndom: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
People will just open their mouth and say rubbish ooooo and some people don't understand simple explanation
For me Linda did wat she did based on information made available to her from her reliable source and with wat she confirmed. And I think she not at fault duo. The fund raiser and the mayowa's family members are to be blamed.
Linda keep on the good work , God will reward and bless u

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Proffdada: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
Let her donate 60% of the treatment to show true apology otherwise she's a fraud undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Dullahi(m): 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
The damage is already done. The family's name has already been dragged through the mud.
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by soccerfan1: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by soccerfan1: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
dihalao:
She messed everything up when she said this

Thought I was the only one that noticed this part. There's no apology here. And once again she's very quick to praise herself and remind us of her 'influence'. I haven't visited her blog in nearly a year. I know this doesn't affect her in anyway, but I makes me feel better knowing I'm not contributing anything to her 'business'.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by klarke(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
pweetixandy:
why do pple hate Linda...why so much hate. it takes a lot of humility to actually apologize and I love Linda more for this. Linda made a mistake which only shows that she is human, like you and I smiley God help Mayowa

So far this is the only sensible post I've read in this thread. We all make mistakes, it takes humility to accept you're wrong and apologize. Kudos Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by JustCurious: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
dihalao:
She messed everything up when she said this
Exactly.
I stopped reading when I got there..
It's unfortunate that not all #Writers are intelligent in use of words. That paragraph was uncalled for. Unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Ranchhoddas: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
You still could not resist talking about your ''compassionate self''...like you give a damn about anything other than traffic. Thunder fire you there.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You still could not resist talking about your ''compassionate self''...like you give a damn about anything other than traffic. Thunder fire you there.

Why do you hate her
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by hinohsend: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you hate her

Because she goes around peddling destructive lies about people... I dont hate her tho...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by pippimp(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nigerians need to wake up and start doing things the right way. If this was a normal country, Linda would be a pauper by now. The strange thing about Nigeria is someone can just wake up one morning and decide they are going to say anything about another person and nothing will happen. How and why do people think like this? Another weird thing in Nigeria is you can decide to kill anyone you don't like and nothing will happen. All you have to do is yell "thief". Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Ranchhoddas: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Why do you hate her
'Hate' is a strong word...
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
This is how you know a great woman, they know when to do what is right. With all her fame and power she still apologised when she made a mistake.
LInda, no body will ever pull you down. You are destined to reach the peak of your career.
Haters gonna hate.
Wiz kid be sucking drake's di...ckkk to post his pictures on his Instagram . Man- who...re.
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Apologises To Mayowa Ahmed's Family: "#SaveMayowa Wasn't A Scam" by TolaniLuv: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
The Thunder weh go fire Linda dem still Deh prepare ham for Isreal !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Signs Multimillion-Naira Endorsement With Scanfrost (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Thierry Henry At #MadeOfBl4ck Night Out / Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.