Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture (1354 Views)

Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by talk2archy: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
lets see how smart you are in identifying the mum among this twin sisters.

Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by recievesense: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by coded9(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
look well it 1, though it would b 3, but twin most time wear d same tin. here the 1 (mom) is wearing a suit, hence my conclusion

4 Likes

Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by quivah(f): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
coded9:
look well it 1, though it would b 3, but twin most time wear d same tin. here the 1 (mom) is wearing a suit, hence my conclusion
also 2 and 3 look much alike, hence they are the twins..
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by Exponental(m): 2:14am On Aug 15, 2016
There isn't any twins, they are triplets!
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by omogidi234(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2016
@talk2archy, I don't want to strain my eyes! Let me ask google. Whatever google tells me, I will come back to inform you eh!
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by talk2archy: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2016
omogidi234:
@talk2archy, I don't want to strain my eyes! Let me ask google. Whatever google tells me, I will come back to inform you eh!

Not done with Google yet? Am still waiting ooooo
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by kikila(f): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ahh its obvious, number 2.she looks more matured
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by Ishilove: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Number 1.

Her neck gave her away.

She is also the most subdued of the three in terms of clothing
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by joseph1832(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
I'll say they are not twins, but triplets. grin
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by timpaker(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
They're all mums. undecided
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by joseph1832(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
timpaker:
They're all mums. undecided
And fuckable, I must say. grin LMFAO!.

Hehehehehe
Re: Can You Identify The Mum In The Midst Of These Twin Sisers, Picture by Incrizz(f): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
talk2archy I am right, right?

(1) (Reply)

⏰⏳for Sale... Bosco "Olympic Clothings." ...for Sale❕❕❕✔ / If This Is Your Father, Would You Be Shy To Be At This Party With Him? / I Want To Start Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.