Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown (28784 Views)

Tboss Looks Stunning In Lovely Pink Gown (photos) / Daniella Okeke And Her Mother Share Striking Resemblance (Photo) / Bisola Looking Gorgeous In Long Pink Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by deymoh(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Like mother, like daughter... So much resemblance cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJFuT5VD_sC

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by deymoh(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

See How Actress Daniella Okeke Puts Her Intimidating Curves On Display In These Other Photos

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/actress-daniella-okeke-and-her-mom-rock.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Swaggzkid: 2:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lovely picture sha

Op you too dey greedy, na you post topic na you first rush book space .

Anyways happy Sunday to ma goons.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Flexherbal(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Cool!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Airforce1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
I was here
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by anullihappie: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
I see color transformation of Daniela. Black mods n white dota

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Pidggin(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lovely ladies
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by zicoraads: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is she the one that eats sheets? grin

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
hmm. i still dey find the resemblance

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Both Of them are Gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by rukkyland(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
wetin make I come do na? Abi their look alike na food?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Nectarbaba(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
All i see is makeup

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Jeloma: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
You won't hear it from me undecided

They're very beautiful. Her life, her choices though.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by 3sexy: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
No comment !

Don't know why the mod brought this here sef ?
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Godwin978(m): 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
no resemblance. fair and black
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by LecciGucci: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
today is sunday lemme not say wats up my mind.

but i tell u... i like diz gal's natiral figures.
igbo gals sweet we die...
makes me rememba ifeoma my ex.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by KiNiBiGd: 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
Early childbirth is cool, like the mama packaging wink

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by amclimax(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
this my space and i can post anything I like....and i refuse to comment about the op's topic cuz it has no importance to life.... so middle finger to the mod that brought this to FrontPage... don't bother banning me I can do that myself.... the mod that put this up for FrontPage is worst than buhari.... am out!!!
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by LuvU2: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
anullihappie:
Too much emphasis on skin tone only makes people become "skin-conscious" and insecure, causing them to bleach or continue bleaching. tongue

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by passionate88: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
angry angry angry angry na true say she dey chow shyte sef?
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
anullihappie:
and what if her dad is fair?
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by stronggman: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Abeg who be Daniella okeke?
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
stronggman:
Abeg who be Daniella okeke?
According to rumours,she is the bitchy actress that eat the shii of rich men.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by omofabulous(f): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wonderful grin
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by LecciGucci: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
IamDino:

The bitchy actress that eat the shii of rich men.

say what u are sure of pls..
hope u kno defaming is a sin.
to avoid incuring God anger today is sunday

bless u

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
zicoraads:
Is she the one that eats sheets? grin

Sir yes sir!
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by IceDude(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
One is dark while the other is yellow pawpaw.....Issorite undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
LecciGucci:

say what u are sure of pls..
hope u kno defaming is a sin.
to avoid incuring God anger today is sunday

bless u
There is no smoke without fire.
Bless you too.
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by fortunechy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
who dia match don epp
Re: Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown by ventilation: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
Coprophillia grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Blessing Ofoegbu Who Wants A Man Richer Than Otedola / Wizkid Gives 250k To 4 Of His Fans On Stage Last Night (ie 1 Million Naira) / Annie Idibia Covers Motherhood In-style Magazine With Her Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.