Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Candid Advice!!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Candid Advice!!! (457 Views)

Pls i need info on Ice Cube Factories In Abuja / Nairalanders We Need You Candid Opinion As Usual!!! / Pls I Need An Ushering Or Weekend Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Candid Advice!!! by lobrosky(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
My Small But Mighty Fragrance Has Landed Me In Trouble, Please Help?
My Boss: I know that fragrance scent... Creed Aventus?
Me: Yes sir
My Boss: I used it last summer, I bought it then for N84,000, but cannot afford it now. It is around N120,000+ even on Jumia & Konga.
Me: (Shout): wow!
My Boss: your husband must be very rich because the price of that fragrance is more than your salary.
Me: (Shrugs)
My Boss: you told me he is a banker but you didn't now mention he was a bank manager.
Me: (smiles)
My Boss: And he must love you so much to purchase such an expensive fragrance for you. Lucky you!
Me: (continuing smiling)
The funny thing about the above conversation is that I said almost nothing but my boss made all his assumptions just by perceiving the fragrance I wore.
If he had asked, I would have told him it was just a N4,500 Creed Aventus Pure oil Fragrance I bought from 100 Percent Fragrance.
Since he didn't ask and just assumed , I didn't want to fall my hand, so I kept Quiet.
After that conversation the respect and attention I got from him doubled. Every instruction he gave me was now prefixed with 'please' , so I continued keeping quiet and enjoying the dividends of my small but Mighty Fragrance.
My Problem now is that my boss has invited my husband and I to dinner, hoping to get some financial advice from my husband.
My husband is a banker but not a bank Manager, he is just 3 years old in his bank.
Now you see my Dilemma. What Should I do? (Please I Need Advice)
1. Tell my Boss the Truth (mind you I never Lied to him)?
2. Tell my husband to pretend like a bank Manager?
Please help us help our client, advice on the comment section down.
If you don't know what to advice, please share with your friends with Good Judgment.
We also encourage you to share your own 100 percent Fragrance's Story on the comment section.
As always, to get your own 100 Percent Fragrance delivered at your doorstep, just CALL OR WHAT'SAPP Shola ON 08066315416.

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Candid Advice!!! by whirlwind7(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Keep riding on that crest. there's no need to make your boss have a lesser opinion of you.

Who says your husband has to honor the dinner invitation soon? Remember, he is a "bank manager" and is mostly occupied with work related issues. Let your boss wait for a while, until your husband has prepared himself mentally and psychologically enough to decide to meet with him.
And when the meeting finally happens, have your husband be in control of the setting. Make sure your boss understands that your husband can't stay for more than an hour at most, because he has a whole lot of additional responsibilities he needs to take care of.

Only thing I hope is, that your husband is smart and suave enough to pull it off. He need not admit he is, or is not a manager. At worse, he can keep putting the dinner date off until your boss gets something else to distract him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2016 ACC Final Swimming Championships / Like My Page For Update / Pro-buhari Mega Rally Hits Major Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.